Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:17:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated]  (Read 75856 times)
Entropy-uc

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:20:49 PM

In addition, I created a program that keeps SHA256 ASIC from breaking the key.

I read somewhere about 419 scams using completely implausible statements in order to filter for the biggest of suckers.

I found that statement particularly hilarious.  MrTeal quickly explained why it was completely preposterous, and technically impossible, but his posts were deleted.

(For the unaware, Bitcoin keys are encrypted with elliptic curves, not SHA-256.)

I am beginning to think Ken is just completely unhinged.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:41:50 PM

Ah, the boisterous talk of yesteryear...

So, just sit back and watch as we put this project together, start paying dividends from our ASICminer fund, the purchased Avalon's, and
our ASIC 45nm chip that we can get prototypes in a 5-10 week time-frame after delivering them our RTL.

theMiracle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:43:45 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 04:07:19 AM by theMiracle

Ken's suckers investors simply don't understand what their shares represent.  A reading fail.

Desmond, Ken has 15,xxx,xxx shares. The first 15,000,000 are worth nothing until the other 10,000,000 of the 25,000,000 shares are paid .0025 BTC, if Ken liquidates he only gets money from the xxx,xxx shares he has. He doesn't have half of the 10,000,000 public shares.

That's not strictly accurate.  The public shares are not shares *of* Active Mining, but *the profits made by Active Mining."  Thus your shares are not entitled to *anything* unless Active Mining turns a profit.  This is an important distinction in any scenario involving liquidation.  In the event of bankruptcy, for instance, you are entitled to exactly nothing.

Kindest Regards
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 01:17:54 AM

think he's dumb enough to think that'll hold in court?

i just can't figure Ken out

i'm vacillating between retarded crook and crooked retard

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:19:37 AM

I can't think of anything legitimate that he has done, honestly.  I think he would have a very hard time explaining ANY of this.  How do you justify it, really..

NotLambchop

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:28:45 PM

Kneel down, Active Miners!  Ye that hath sealed thine ears with wax to hear not His Word!

"For who is there of all flesh, that hath heard the voice of the living God speaking out of the midst of the fire, as we have, and lived?"

Rejoice and adore Crumbs -- The Lamb, The Miracle Risen.  For He Truly Is Risen!
theMiracle

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:55:13 PM

Cheesy

Someone Spot me 5 btc so i can Buy shares I will payback the 5btc plus 50% of the Profits after the price Sky Rockets

you can send the BTC to 1ErA8sxNtyjxq6DC72d9Nf1tG3rkrRKFw4

Active Mining -- The Short Bus Of Scamming.
theMiracle

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:42:51 PM

Quoted from the astroturfed thread for giggles next Wednesday Smiley

(Will Active Miners finally manage to put down their decomposing pone?  Tune in this Wednesday and find out!)

It doesn't really matter what side of the fence anyone is on at this stage.

One undeniable truth exists for us all, be we trolls or fanboys, and that is;  this thing is coming to a head next week whether we like it or not.

GOOD LUCK

Entropy-uc

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:33:06 PM

The ability that investors in this disaster have to suspend disbelief overwhelms my comprehension.

A few days ago Vince was predicting that they would have 25% of the network hashrate shortly.  Vince must imagine that electricity and buildings and a/c units grow on trees.  Either that or he thinks that Ken is actually Dr. Evil with his own nuclear power plant hidden inside a volcano.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:53:02 PM

I guess I'll post here because since I've joined the cool club of being accused of being Crumbs. Was just watching and laughing, but blaming the refund delays on a company that hasn't been paying out USD for months was too much for me to contain myself.

I don't really know how they are accepting that BS excuse, why they aren't freaking out that there were coins in GOX, or how they always manage to leave out that they need to send out millions of dollars worth of hashrate (a part of which will give them absolutely no return) before they do their fuzzy math. This is the best train wreck here since Pirate.
Entropy-uc

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:01:19 AM

I guess I'll post here because since I've joined the cool club of being accused of being Crumbs. Was just watching and laughing, but blaming the refund delays on a company that hasn't been paying out USD for months was too much for me to contain myself.

I don't really know how they are accepting that BS excuse, why they aren't freaking out that there were coins in GOX, or how they always manage to leave out that they need to send out millions of dollars worth of hashrate (a part of which will give them absolutely no return) before they do their fuzzy math. This is the best train wreck here since Pirate.

Ken claimed to have >$6M in pre-orders last year.  He also claims to have 1500 BTC left (only 1200 were verified to still be under his control).  That's 900k to cover $6M in refunds.  But they have plenty of money to do round 3 of developing a chip...

It isn't even math any longer.  Ken is fortunate to only need to tell his tales through occasional posts online.  I'm sure he couldn't keep from laughing if he had to actually spin these tales out loud.
NotLambchop

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:41:40 PM

Frightening thought:
What if the people in "Active Mining Astroturfed" thread aren't intentionally lying?
Is it possible that human beings, human beings with internet access even, could think like this?  

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:48:03 PM

Frightening thought:
What if the people in "Active Mining Astroturfed" thread aren't intentionally lying?
Is it possible that human beings, human beings with internet access even, could think like this?  

I'm always amazed on how retard can people be. Even if i saw it countless times, i'm having a problem getting used to it and i consider myself a pretty adaptable person. But this always gets me.

sporket

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:31:26 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic.
with all these people claiming to have amazing insider info why the hell are they not buying???
I'm calling this out - it's a pump and dump.

I bought an extra 10BTC worth from the Ukyo liquidation... money meet mouth... minerpart meet troll label

Seriously dude, you and knybe are borderline trolling.

Lol sure.  That was right before Ken dropped the bomb that he's being investigated for securities fraud and Active Mining shares are not going up on Crypto Trade.
You gambled.  You lost.  Like you always do.
Now you're trying to pump CT price so you can GTFO.
Good luck Smiley

NotLambchop

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:42:25 PM

For those interested in studying the wacky antics of Active Miners in the wild, here's a link to Bitcointalk mirror site: https://bitcointa.lk/threads/activemining-official-shareholder-discussion-thread-moderated.259468/page-67

Bonus:  Deleted comments don't get deleted on the mirror Smiley
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:40:15 PM

Deleted Post
« Sent to: Phildo on: Today at 08:37:40 AM »
Reply with quoteReply with quote  Remove this messageDelete 
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

I apologize for "trolling" (I don't own any shares, so I'm a troll) but I have been watching the show and continue to be amazed by how people with so much money tied into this don't ask the obvious questions, so lets go.

Why are you "getting ready to start issuing refunds again?" Why did they stop? What is the issue? When is it going to be fixed?

Speaking of refunds, what is the plan for the people that ordered? Is everyone getting a refund, how much of this 100TH is being delivered to your paying customers?

I wonder why the mods of that thread don't care about the important question?
theMiracle

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:01:52 PM

^Because the mods are holding teh bag of dicks that they want to unload on bigger idiots Sad

AFAIK the kondikes were never delivered.  And the 20k chips were refunded because Avalon fucks their customers.  So all we have that is "old" is the 6 avalons, for 430GH/s.

Investors are always the last to know Sad

http://www.news-leader.com/VideoNetwork/3265894777001/Active-Mining-Corporation-founder-Kenneth-E-Slaughter-discusses-bitcoin-mining-machines-in-Springfield
theMiracle

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:38:42 AM

Comedy gold

As you know we have two corporation here AMC and VMC, VMC lost some coins it had in MtGox from Pre-Orders, this caused VMC to have a minor cash crunch for refunds the last few weeks.  AMC has enough coins to loan VMC to provide for refunds; however, I prefer to have VMC pay the refunds from its profits on running AMC mining farm, building machines for AMC, and from VMC sales of miners.  VMC is still in a cash positive state and will start refunding Pre-Orders next week again.  AMC/VMC has enough cash to cover over 6X the amount of our current Pre-Orders.  Also, VMC is getting ready to start selling in stock bitcoin mining cards.

Bonus:  Ken can't get enough of "AMC is a virtual identity totally owned by the Active Mining Corporation (Belize) that represents both itself and its profits." <= direct quote, not even kidding

Entropy-uc

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:45:54 AM

^Because the mods are holding teh bag of dicks that they want to unload on bigger idiots Sad

AFAIK the kondikes were never delivered.  And the 20k chips were refunded because Avalon fucks their customers.  So all we have that is "old" is the 6 avalons, for 430GH/s.

Investors are always the last to know Sad

http://www.news-leader.com/VideoNetwork/3265894777001/Active-Mining-Corporation-founder-Kenneth-E-Slaughter-discusses-bitcoin-mining-machines-in-Springfield

What are those? Ant miners?
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:49:55 AM

Look, I can understand why my last 3 posts got v& but I mean it. I know I shouldn't use hate-speech but sometimes I get so angry I cant help it.

anyway, the writing has been on the wall w/ this jalopy since even before it became un-tradeable on whateverexcuse.lk. I suppose I copy-paste this into more "democratic" subs?
I'm pretty busy so maybe one of you kind fellows might send some new financial advise my way.
Oh yeah...before I forget . Amazing company.

andI dont really think I actually classify as a troll in here.
I am so burnt at this shit ActM
I feel robbed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: