Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:16:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated]  (Read 75840 times)
Stuartuk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:09:01 PM

Because they have nothing, and because they did much worse.

That is a good line. Keep that one for the Judge, maybe he will have as much pity for you as you seem to have for yourself lately.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:22:13 PM

Now please come back on topic and explain where that cooler came from.

He bought it? Why does it matter?
Stuartuk

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:24:59 PM

But WHERE did he buy it God damn it!!!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

pankkake are you drunk tonight?
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:31:36 PM

He bought it? Why does it matter?
Because you can't just buy it.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #YQ4vdwbTRq8u92d8

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
Stuartuk

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:36:17 PM

Serious question - are you taking/supposed to be taking medication?
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:39:43 PM

Serious question - are you taking medication?
Low quality troller is low quality troller.

Go on newegg or amazon and buy one, please.

You need to source it directly from the seller.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #NyYgeeKkuN6EAOUF

Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
jimmothy

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:41:15 PM

Serious question - are you taking medication?
Low quality troller is low quality troller.

You need to source it directly from the seller.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #NyYgeeKkuN6EAOUF

Corsair coolers are made by coolit.
Stuartuk

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:42:58 PM

No probs, give me your card details.

http://www.amazon.com/CoolIT-Systems-A-L-C-Cooler-ECO-R/dp/B0035K2GM2
Stuartuk

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:46:25 PM

You ever heard of ebay dude?

Also you do know Bar has been mining long time and might just have had one already?

Or maybe - and I'm really onto a conspiracy here, maybe Ken shipped it to Bar with the board as a free gift? mmmmmmm What a SCAM!

RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stuartuk

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:53:40 PM

Has it really come to this guys? This is the best you can do now? Is it worth your time all this???

Incredible, you must have very sad home lives to spend this much time on something you have no financial investment it. You poor things.
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:07:14 AM

Incredible, you must have very sad home lives to spend this much time on something you have no financial investment it.
You are right, because you are not using HF ASICs, and HF is not bankrupted and will pay me once that i win my cause.

Posting links to products that are not the ones in object or pointing out to Ebay, just seconds before using another low level troll attempt, is something i would define "poor things". It' sad, actually.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #MGOpgGPBfr7cfBVW

cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:00:15 PM

cedivad, I guess this is a partial answer: https://i.imgur.com/cxPtwtb.jpg http://imgur.com/a/ymn4X#6

Ah, thought I answered this. Must have forgot to click post yesterday Sad

The CoolIt Cooler came already attached to my board (The first board I ordered) - I assume this was a gift from Ken for probably being the first order which I appreciated because I was able to get that board up right away without any issues.

The boards do not reach 750GH with ease. CGMiner was bugging out badly. After getting them running stable and OC to 720 Clock Speed that particular one runs at about 520GH on CGMiner which mostly corresponds with what Eligius is saying.

Ken forgot one of the purple thermal pads for the metal heatsinks and I had to use some not so great ones I had laying around. The board I put the H80i on is only getting about 505GH and I think it is because of this.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #lWc9slBeK0vAmHrH

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:01:37 PM

So very unlikely that the boards came from Hashfast Cheesy
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:47:03 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 05:03:01 PM by Augusto Croppo

Are you thinking to ask for the necessary details to take an informed decision as a trader? Be careful, ActiveMining "White Knight" thinks you are not entitled to ask anything at all...

Cheesy

I haven't been rude.  I've been direct.  Also, I have not been "asking" Ken to do this, so "please" is not appropriate.  

I wouldn't respond to your post either if I were Ken.

You freely admit you are demanding that Ken do this. Ordering a stranger to do something is being plain rude. It is also disrespectful. You have no authority over Ken to demand him to do anything shareholder or not. And you don't need to drop good manners and respect for someone to be direct with them.

You sound like the sort of person who thinks they can order waiting staff around in a restaurant because you think you have some sort of authority over them. I've got news for you, all human beings are equal and employing someone does not mean you attain a right to disrespect them.

Thank you for the response.  Please keep us updated.

Good manners gets the best out of people. It shows you respect them and when you do that they will respect you back. Ken has had enough disrespect thrown at him to last lifetime on this forum and I'm not too happy standing by letting that happen anymore to a stranger who could potentially make me a lot of money. But it's not just the money, no-one deserves to be treated the way Ken has been on here. I can't imagine what actually being in our CEO's position with all the pressure would have done to me over the past 8 months. I would have given up for sure, maybe turned to drink/drugs.

Just saying I have a very low tolerance for anything that has a go at our CEO now. No-one needs to be disrespectful to question the business decisions being made. Keep it professional and ask whatever or suggest whatever but ordering people about it not the way to make progress in any business.

EDIT: Pwned!

not sure what you did wrong but I got my refund in less than 2 weeks time from first contact.

What he did wrong was ask for a refund before his wire transfer had cleared the bank.  This caused his refund request to be rejected as the order had not been paid.  Then, when his wire transfer cleared the bank it was not marked as accepted on his account, most likely due to his refund request above.  Now, it took another month for his payment to be accepted on his account.  Now, his refund request most likely was in limbo due to it being reject above.  Now, when that was cleared up his refund request was on the bottom of the stack.  Now, that is where it is now as we are waiting to start refunds again within the next week or so.  That being said, since he complained the the Missouri Attorney General office, we had to pull his refund from the stack and respond to the Attorney Generals office.  Therefore his refund is the very bottom of the stack.  

Ken, you are surely joking when you say I'm at the bottom of the list for refunds right? Given your website is in tatters there is no actual process to follow. You can just refund it via BTC in 2 minutes ( you have my BTC address)  or you can pluck out my order reference number and write the check?

If you read the Attorney generals letter I posted it specifically states that they are prevented under Federal law to act on behalf of a private Citizen(me)

Therefore they could never have contacted you specifically on my behalf or even mentioned my name.
So in you saying that I was pushed to the bottom of the stack because of the AGO inquiry is nothing but lies. If you look at the dates of my postings to your 'customer services' this debacle all started before the A

Now, Having posted said letter on here (see below) , you're now clutching at straws and using this as a reason to say I'm at the 'bottom of the list' for refunds.

All you're really doing is painting yourself as a man with no integrity whatsoever. This is childish playground taunting at it's finest.

That said, the refund queue is non existent as you say in previous posts.

You admit you owe me money.

I look forward to my refund Ken.

JoTheKhan

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:40:34 PM

I would just like to say that even if a regular consumer can not buy this cooling unit (fan thingy) you guys are now concerned about. Bargraphics apparently has a very big mining operation he is doing himself. I can understand him having the means or connections to acquire the cooling unit or having one on hand. He seems to have the most random of connections.

solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:53:42 PM

Slaughter's own words quoted above illustrate the problem perfectly. He KNOWS he owes this guy a refund, he KNOWS how much he owes the guy, but he still d1cks around with the guy's money. Bfl, hashfast, and VMC all pull this crap. It takes seconds to get your funds to them, but when it comes to a legitimate and legally mandated refund there suddenly seems to be no effective way to transfer funds and dozens of bs excuses why refunds are delayed. Noone should be doing business with any of these scammy companies.
kslaughter

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 07:56:47 PM

Slaughter's own words quoted above illustrate the problem perfectly. He KNOWS he owes this guy a refund, he KNOWS how much he owes the guy, but he still d1cks around with the guy's money. Bfl, hashfast, and VMC all pull this crap. It takes seconds to get your funds to them, but when it comes to a legitimate and legally mandated refund there suddenly seems to be no effective way to transfer funds and dozens of bs excuses why refunds are delayed. Noone should be doing business with any of these scammy companies.

I have explained that the delay in refunds is due to our loss of bitcoins on MtGox.  We intend to refund 100% of the money we owe to customers.
Stuartuk

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:16:28 PM

Some companies have been as good as bankrupted by the Bitfunder and MTGox debacles.

ActiveMining has not and as you can see ALL pre-order refund requests will be paid out. That is a promise from a CEO who has already refunded 300k USD and is currently is bringing on huge orders of hardware right now. Huge numbers. Right now.

So STFU all the Trolls in this thread. You don't even know what you are talking about. You come out with point after point and have been for months and EVERY POINT has been proven to be complete FUD. You need to get a social life. Seriously.

jimmothy

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:22:23 PM

Funny how with $300,000 worth of refunds you can't find a single person who has received their refund yet you can find many who have not.
NotLambchop

Merit: 254

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:40:49 PM

Your CEO promised to design ASICs, design and build miners around them, and make you rich.
He set out to design a 45nm chip -- failed.
He set out to design a 28nm chip -- failed.
He set out to design bought the rights to a 55nm chip -- trashed it.

After a year of failure, he bought 200 HashFast boards, and [allegedly] managed to sell 20.
"Losing" 400 BTC in MtGox,
taking away your shares,
and not refunding $6,000,000 - $300,000 = $5,700,000 in preorder money (if his "we sold $6 million in pre-order" claim wasn't an outright lie) in the process.

And the incompetent thief also managed to rip off a Coindesk reviewer. Lol.

Oh, and now he's being investigated for securities fraud, so congrats!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: