Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:05:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated]  (Read 75859 times)
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 01:39:54 PM

Eh, works for Ken.  I mean, the guy raises millions on a promise to develop his own ASIC and make miners.  A year later, he buys 200 boards from HashFast, and his "investors" are convinced that he's legit.  Of course, they don't have their "virtual profit shares," so it doesn't make much difference Cheesy
lobbes

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 04:03:29 PM

Ken is claiming that the reason it is okay for the other exchanges to trade is because 'they were listed before the investigation'

I don't know enough about law to be sure, but I smell bullshit. Shares on bitfunder and btct were listed before the investigation, were they not?

Also, if he doesn't want to 'pour gas' on the situation, why not HALT the trading going on in other exchanges? Wouldn't that be the SAFEST move??

Explain how you were allowed to list shares on cryptotrade?

The shares was listed on crypto-trade before the MSD Investigation.

---------------------------------------------
And now for some tabloid-style theories
---------------------------------------------

Conspiracy theory #345: VE is actually a sock of Ken, reporting himself to the MSD in order to prevent whales from tanking the price. This also gives him a scapegoat (think: "We can't release the names of our ___ because that time VE harassed eAsic")

or...

Conspiracy theory #9969: Mircea Popescu HIRED Ken to run this front of a business. 'Why,' you ask? To distract from his own slowly dying exchange and SEC investigation! To point out the 'failings and scams' in every place that is not MPex, by staging one himself. All while making some money in the process. It would explain the undying dedication to defaming ActM.

or...

Conspiracy theory #88993: Ken's just a bad communicator, and is becoming another start-up statistic. Most likely scenario, but pretty boring.

-------------------------------------------

EDIT: My point above is that no one has ANY idea what is going on. Investors shouldn't be so complacent just because Ken is actually answering questions. I've seen a lot of "Oh well... we just have to wait for CC, I guess. Okay!"

I'm not even heavily invested and I can't take that as an answer without more explanation. I don't understand how some of the larger shareholders aren't causing more of a ruckus.

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 04:22:06 PM

Conspiracy theory #9969+1:  Ken's not being investigated by the MSD.  The whole thing's just more smoke.  <==Not saying this is true (and don't really care), but does anyone have evidence other than "but Ken wouldn't lie"?
tempestb

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 06:03:03 PM

I don't believe he's being investigated.  He's shown no proof of it.  He likely doesn't want to put the shares out there because he'd have to explain why there are no dividends.  A great many of the fanboys think he is storing their "profits" in their dividends and as soon as they are released they will get them.  They also believe that sales of the current miners are being split up and going into those shares they don't have but believe they will one day get.

I think some of them are motivated by fear.  If they just let Ken do his thing, one day he'll be able to give them their money that they are hoping he has been good about.  Any talk of lawsuits or SEC means they'd get nothing, so they just accept the good and ignore the bad and hope they see their cash again one day.

From Ken's point of view, it makes no sense to make the shares available.  He would have to do a bunch of work and he gets nothing for it.  He already has everyone's money.  The hardware that everyone paid for is just going to his pockets.  Great deal for Ken!  Not so good for shareholders, which I'm one of.  Thankfully I didn't invest very much. 

Why nobody tries to sue him to get a piece of what he currently still has is anyone's guess.  They are all just going to wait until the money is exhausted and the miners are gone and then post up about how mad they are and how someone else should sue Ken.  Bitter disappointment awaits...

Some folks still think Ken is actually working on the 28nm chip.  Crazy. 

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:14:07 PM

Only a sad little man would threaten a middle-aged businessman with a gun and then pretend he is selling 9mm ammunition on here. You are pathetic. A pathetic runt of a man who needs to threaten strangers on a forum with violence to feel like a tough guy!! Grow the fuck up! Jesus are you twelve or something?

If you met me - blah fucking BLAH! You are a dumb fuck too aren't you? You think anyone invested in the company is related to the ceo?! What a total DUMB ASS! I'm in the frigin UK if you don't believe me ask for hard evidence.

My tip to you is STF up and stop taking the steroids you gym-monkey. I will seriously put my coin into uncovering your identity and having you charged if you annoy me anymore. If the ceo knows who you are it would be easy for me to serve papers on you. You are a fool and a very stupid immature little man. Again stop harassing my investment or I will see you go to court for your crimes. Idiot.

oh noes - minerpart is going to cry to the CEO of bitcoins!   you better pray to satoshi that he doesnt get your mailing address and start spamming you with flyers and handwritten insults

ps: minerpart is implying he is a middle-aged business man? Considering the use of at least 10 insults and 3-4 actual slurs it sounds more like a 22-year old living in the southern USA

Minerpart is definitely the most emotional investor in this thread.  I thought at one time it was me, but he takes the cake.   Cheesy

minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:34:08 PM

Minerpart is definitely the most emotional investor in this thread.  I thought at one time it was me, but he takes the cake.   Cheesy

Is it just me or does anyone else think this is a very sad post from VE?

VE three points for you:

1) I haven't posted in this thread for NINE days! For you to drag up this old post when I'm not even around is honestly quite tragic. Get a life man. Stop obsessing over me. I know I make incredibly good and memorable points (clearly memorable for you!) but you don't need to be my Mo. 1 fan dude - it's embarrassing for me nevermind you.

2) Emotion is soooo..... wrong? Eh? You are making fun of someone getting pissed off which is frankly immature - schollboy stuff. You piss me off with your ignorance, your pathetic threats to shoot middle aged businessmen, your threats against their female family relatives, your threats to visit them in person and hopes that they can 'dodge a bullet', Also you selling 9mm ammo on this site pisses me off. You mischievously and dishonestly reporting the company I invested in to the authorities pisses me off too. If me being pissed off with an immature and pathetic little man like you is a laughing matter then lets laugh.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Maybe we should all be Mr Spock?

3) Listen up little man. You may act the tough guy on here ('meet me and I will destroy you') LOL but the reality is something different. The reality for you is that if this company goes to the wall because of you (or if people THINK you had a part to play in it) there will be a shitload of VERY emotional investors out there. I'm sure you know exactly what I mean. I wouldn't waste my time with you, you are as I said, pathetic. I would however do my best to have you brought to justice for your threats to life - but others my not see legal justice as being the right course. All I'm saying MR VE is that people can get VERY emotional when you are responsible for destroying their life savings. That's the sort of emotion you won't be laughing at dear boy.

Have a nice day.  Cheesy
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:38:25 PM

i didn't even read all that.  So what's going on with ActM these days?  I haven't really been paying attention.  Is this supposed to start trading yet?

sporket

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:44:54 PM

Is it just me or does anyone else think this is a very sad post from VE?

VE three points for you:

[...why VE sucks...]

Don't feel threatened, minerpart, you'll always be #1 4me.  No one makes me laugh like you do.
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:51:08 PM

Mirceau I feel that is genuine so thanks. The feeling is mutual. Who will have the last laugh though? And if you laugh alone in your prison cell and no-one else is around to hear do you make a sound? Laugh, cry, despair, sob. You get the idea.  Cool
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:52:23 PM

i didn't even read all that.  So what's going on with ActM these days?  I haven't really been paying attention.  Is this supposed to start trading yet?

No probs. I would advise you to read point 3 though and start working out a bit more.

Sad little fool. Pathetic runt.
sporket

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:58:29 PM

Thorazine.  When you feel you've got something to saytm
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:06:37 PM

touche Mirceau Roll Eyes

this again?!

Something tells me you are too busy to give your full photo-shop potential to this forum anymore. You used to do so much better.

Are you having time issues? What with constantly worrying about that knock on the door from the Romanian Extradition Compliance Police and trying to sell your junk manipulated S.MPOE holdings you must be pre-occupied. Seems natural.

sporket

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:23:20 PM

Your anger is misdirected, minerpart.  It was Ken, not I, who fisted you without lube and kicked you out without cab fare.  I told you he'd never keep you but noooo, you knew better!
Ken ain't like other boys, you said.
So what if he's older, we're in LOVE! you said.
Well.
How now, brown cow?
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:25:30 PM

What anger? I'm chilled. Knowing where you are going to end up (inevitable) has made me a very happy guy. You are very immature at times aren't you. Actually you are only serious in your intent to impress. Tragic.
sporket

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:30:06 PM

Minerpart.  Kindly return to the ghetto thread created for you, or start talking about your anal encounters with Ken's girthy Prospector.

Your off-topic posts are unwelcome here Angry
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:32:09 PM

So, where are the 5000 boards?

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:06:49 PM

i didn't even read all that.  So what's going on with ActM these days?  I haven't really been paying attention.  Is this supposed to start trading yet?

No probs. I would advise you to read point 3 though and start working out a bit more.

Sad little fool. Pathetic runt.

Trust: -4: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

my mother told me not to talk to strangers, especially with a negative trust rating!   Cheesy

VolanicEruptor

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:07:31 PM

So, where are the 5000 boards?

5000?  I was expecting over 9000!

VolanicEruptor

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:12:40 PM

Lulz.  Ken is The Final Boss!

Weekly Update 4/16/2014
MSD Investigation:  I will be talking with our legal council as to what action I can take with the shares in the next few weeks.  I know everyone is ready to start trading; however, I am in a difficult position at the moment.  I am working on solutions to this problem.  Long term for shareholders, I think CC is the answer.

Possible trading may start July.  However, due to alcoholism within the Slaughter family, this may mean July of 2015, 2016, or possibly even 2029.   Thank you for your patience in this matter.  Remember, as long as you keep your investors happy then you will be happy too!  Grin

VolanicEruptor

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:13:25 PM

Thorazine.  When you feel you've got something to saytm

+1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: