Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:28:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated]  (Read 75840 times)
Stuartuk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:44:34 PM

I am also conducting my own investigation into ken which involves the msd and various other agencies.

LOLLLLYYYZZZZ!!!

Your OWN investigation?!?!?!?

A proper little Miss Marple aren't you. Maybe you can make your own actm shares worthless if you try really hard!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stuartuk

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:46:27 PM

So...  If not the AG complaints, what makes you think Ken's being investigated by MSD?  Why bring up AG complaints at all?

Sure, we know that Ken's a scammer, we don't need a pile of AG complaints for that, but how do they tell you he's really being investigated for securities fraud?

This is boring and you are just leading this on into a cul-de-sac.

Get a friggin life. Go to bed, do whatever you do between your own grubby sheets Mirceau. I am REALLY not interested.

Oh and grow up while you are at it.

Bonsoir.
theMiracle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:48:21 PM

Protip:  Get ken's girthy D out of your mouth.

magzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:49:26 PM

From the UK?!

Yeah I'm going to call them and they will say 'Are you a US citizen?' I will say no, and they will hang up. Dumbass.

US looks after US I know that.

Well I'm in Australia and I filled a complaint with the DA they even wrote back to me.

I am also conducting my own investigation into ken which involves the msd and various other agencies. They seem helpful to talk and help with rudimentary enquiries.

No-one cares about you. Go away.

You are now a shareholder and are saying 'hey this company could go places' like a smarmy little worm that turned.

So you have reported a company then invested in it?Huh

F=+k right off mate.

You are an idiot
Stuartuk

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:52:46 PM

Protip:  Get ken's girthy D out of your mouth.

How does homosexuality roll in Romania? Do they still beat up gay men in your country?

In US jails it's quite popular - compulsory some would say. Maybe you should get in some practice while you have the chance?

Your anti-semitism on the other hand will fit in quite well there from what I hear.
magzy

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:54:20 PM

I am also conducting my own investigation into ken which involves the msd and various other agencies.

LOLLLLYYYZZZZ!!!

Your OWN investigation?!?!?!?

A proper little Miss Marple aren't you. Maybe you can make your own actm shares worthless if you try really hard!

I sold my 'share' in AMC on ct 2 weeks ago. I made a big loss on it however. A whole 0.20c. Gutted.

Miss Marple no. But sensible due diligence on scammer ken and his shady questionable past and his BS statements, yes.

theMiracle

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:58:05 PM

Stuartuk:

Idée fixe?

Lithium. "We got a drug for thatTM

Oh, seems each time I post this, you just spam this thread and cover it up.  I'm just gonna leave it here...

Bingo.

Even if we had a good month, nothing matters, this 'investigation' will go on for years.

It's happening because you're letting it happen.  Ken knows this crowd -- submissive, passive, and incapable of cohesive response.  He knows that you will never do more than complain on the interweb -- he couldn't care less.

He knows not one of you could even pick up a phone and call MDS.  Sure, you'll discuss the plausibility of that phone call, the pros, the cons, the ramifications, get into arguments about it and ...forget it.

He'll make his excuses just credible enough so you could continue doing nothing.  Just enough to let you rationalize doing nothing to yourself.

Ken's not flashy like Danny -- he's more of a slow 'n steady guy, more mature.  He's not vain like Danny, he doesn't mind keeping his head down and looking like a bumbling fool.  That's how he grinds, and successful guys mostly grind.  No pyrotechnics, but gets the job done and he comes out on top.  Fascinating to watch.  
Stuartuk

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:00:55 PM

sensible due diligence

I've yet to see you make a sensible post. So if you did this due dilligence you didn't do it very well did you? Where your refund dude?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Maybe if you hadn't F-ed up the order process, cancelled your order BEFORE you even paid and then demanded an instant refund and then reported your refund to the AG, maybe you wouldn't have experienced such delays.

YOU messed this up you total idiot not actm. Other people already got their refunds, you complained and had to be investigated for the AG. You are an over-reactive ass wipe. Live and learn dude.
Stuartuk

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:04:14 PM

Oh, seems each time I post this, you just spam this thread and cover it up.  I'm just gonna leave it here...

Au contraire, here is my answer from 2 pages back which you spammed over. You forgot already? Drunkard. Go to bed morun. lol

It's happening because you're letting it happen.  Ken knows this crowd -- submissive, passive, and incapable of cohesive response.  He knows that you will never do more than complain on the interweb -- he couldn't care less.

15 Complaints to the AG Office, complaints to the SEC, complaints to the MSD.

You are an idiot. Ken has had to hire a v good lawyer to deal with these government agencies.

Maybe the next port of call would be complain to Satoshi Nakamotos?!?!?
theMiracle

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:17:31 PM

Yes.  And I answered you:

Calm down.  Complaint != investigation, AG != MSD, and interweb forms are none of the above.

Now try answering again, and slowly:  Did you call?

Of course, you didn't call.  Anyhow, you're prob'ly busy bashing Ken's suckers customers in your containment thread.  Don't let me keep you Smiley
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:56:05 PM

Have you called, Stuartuk?  I know people are pretty pissed off at Ken, enough to fill out web forms even, but actually picking up a telephone?  Ooohhh....

I'm not pissed off with Ken I think he is doing a great job. There are only about 5 people on the thread pissed off and I think every one of them has complained. If they haven't complained they don't want to incase it disrupts the company.

Why would you complain about a company that holds your investment? Self-defeating if you think the company is progressing. And it is:

HAVE YOU SEEN THE DATA CENTRE?!?!?

COOL!!!! Cool

Grin Grin Grin

I'm plenty pissed off, but the last thing I want to do is get the authorities after Ken and freezing all the accounts. I'm pissed because we can't trade, and we can't trade because of this stupid complaint. I wish the assholes who went running to the MSD would think about this shit before they make such damaging moves (hear that VE?), but I'm afraid a few of them were just being malicious. (Mircea Popescu, anyone?)

It really is a beautiful world when you can operate on trust and good faith isn't it?
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 03:44:56 AM

i like how stuartuk is not even pretending to be an idiot investor anymore

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:49:49 PM

You guys that have money tied up in this should stop asking for financials. Ken has shown that he will use any excuse to not do something, and financial reports have the built in excuse of needing an accountant. Start asking for specific amounts of money spent/on hand that ken should know. It won't give you the full picture (that you need) but knowing how much money was given to hashfast, for example can give you a hint as to whether things are as good as they seem.

Some geniuses may think that it doesn't matter since you can't trade, but if he is spending too much money, you guys should find out before it's all gone so that you can do something to stop it before it's all gone.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:55:02 PM

You guys that have money tied up in this should stop asking for financials. Ken has shown that he will use any excuse to not do something, and financial reports have the built in excuse of needing an accountant. Start asking for specific amounts of money spent/on hand that ken should know. It won't give you the full picture (that you need) but knowing how much money was given to hashfast, for example can give you a hint as to whether things are as good as they seem.

Some geniuses may think that it doesn't matter since you can't trade, but if he is spending too much money, you guys should find out before it's all gone so that you can do something to stop it before it's all gone.

We had money tied up in this, if the company was in any sort of decent shape an 'accountant created financials' would have been released ages ago. I doubt Ken even has a lawyer because no lawyer would tell Ken to withhold such information.

Shareholders are normally entitled to this sort of information.

But of course, we are not 'real' shareholders but some bastardized concept of a shareholder/virtual shareholder or something, in fact I have no idea what 'financial instrument' I hold, it doesn't feel like a stock/share.

Ken had about 1,000 bitcoin left before the Hashfast deal. Many of the large shareholders have done the math, nothing is left except for generated dividends, which we will never see. It's all lies and bullshit.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:59:19 PM

... in fact I have no idea what 'financial instrument' I hold Ken holds, it doesn't feel like a stock/share.

It seems so obvious in retrospect, huh?  Also FTFY.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:01:18 PM

... in fact I have no idea what 'financial instrument' I hold Ken holds, it doesn't feel like a stock/share.

It seems so obvious in retrospect, huh?  Also FTFY.

Smiley
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:03:56 PM

We had money tied up in this, if the company was in any sort of decent shape an 'accountant created financials' would have been released ages ago. I doubt Ken even has a lawyer because no lawyer would tell Ken to withhold such information.

Shareholders are normally entitled to this sort of information.

But of course, we are not 'real' shareholders but some bastardized concept of a shareholder/virtual shareholder or something, in fact I have no idea what 'financial instrument' I hold, it doesn't feel like a stock/share.

Ken had about 1,000 bitcoin left before the Hashfast deal. Many of the large shareholders have done the math, nothing is left except for generated dividends, which we will never see. It's all lies and bullshit.

Oh trust me, you guys definitely need and should get to read a full financial report, I'm just saying that asking for one is a waste of time because Ken has already used, and will continue to use the "we're working on it" excuse. Ken doesn't need an accountant to tell him how much money he gave hashfast. that isn't a complete financial report, but it's a very useful piece of info that shouldn't be impossible to get and will give you a clue as to how things are going.

Oh and also, to save some time after this fully audited financial report that is done by professionals comes out, make sure that the 6m in undelivered preorders is on the liability side of the balance sheet, because it belongs there until those people get their products.
magzy

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:24:26 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=491609.0

only 10% of the prospector boards sold are up and running.

Ken is deliberately fucking up his reputation and your shares.

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:30:03 PM

Wonder what happened with this guy -- he was a pretty major fanboy, but went quiet after ordering...

All,

I've order a prospector - I'm yet to initiate the bank transfer but will do possibly today or tomorrow.

I will make sure to tell you all about how the process goes, how quickly the prospector arrives in the UK, setup, etc - I'm also going to do a video on the setup, and a review generally, so stay tuned.

But the first step, ordering the card, worked fine. I've seen complaints that the shopping card doesn't work but it definitely seemed to work absolutely fine for me.

Stay tuned.
magzy

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:37:39 PM

Wonder what happened with this guy -- he was a pretty major fanboy, but went quiet after ordering...

All,

I've order a prospector - I'm yet to initiate the bank transfer but will do possibly today or tomorrow.

I will make sure to tell you all about how the process goes, how quickly the prospector arrives in the UK, setup, etc - I'm also going to do a video on the setup, and a review generally, so stay tuned.

But the first step, ordering the card, worked fine. I've seen complaints that the shopping card doesn't work but it definitely seemed to work absolutely fine for me.

Stay tuned.

one of the following:

1. I think Vince is one of the many shills for Ken.
2. He had already ordered it and was just going through the motions of saying how great the shopping experience was.
3. There was no order.
4. He just forgot to update the post.
5. He is Ken.
6. All of the above
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: