Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 05:28:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated]  (Read 75876 times)
bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:14:20 PM

High rates of deletion - Vince and Zum should start being lobbed into the scam accusation discussions revolving around KenScam™ since they actively silent shareholders with genuine issues, retorts, discussions, points, and voice.  Vince and Zum are essentially the SS, since they are the bodyguards to Ken The Führer in the public limelight.  

I did them a favor and deleted mine for them.  I am loving NLC's alt accounts and the constant barrage keeping those two SS agents busy.  Two stooges in one basket trying to keep the balloon airborne

HOW DARE YOU DELETE THIS!

IT'S 100% TRUE AND I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HEARD. I PUT MY LIFE SAVINGS INTO THIS COMPANY!!!!

Dont be so lazy.   Angry Angry

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. I've been hearing riddles like this for 8 months now.

Some dot equals this and then that will make sense, all while my investment declined 99%.

Go back and "look" at the conversation him and I had, he referenced it... oh wait, they deleted my responses, he didn't quote me, and all you see is him talking to thin air.  The delusions in this thread are massive, they want you to "read between the lines" and not to be lazy in making up or formulating your own possibilities into KenSpeak™, and then when you do and question WTF is going on as you formulate by attempting to decipher KenSpeak™, you are belittled, talked down to and deleted.

Cmon, all the other CEOs in the business world do this with the shareholders, they speak one liners, give no information, leave you stranded and guessing as to WTF they are saying or doing, aren't they?

<deleted in less than 3 minutes guaranteed.  Luckily bitcointa.lk keeps these as record.  I suggest using that site to sidestep fascism>
minerpart

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:31:23 PM

High rates of deletion - Vince and Zum should start being lobbed into the scam accusation discussions

They are both facilitating this and making it worse for shareholders.

Vince has 3 machines from Ken. I wonder if he paid for them or....
bitlind

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:38:54 PM

High rates of deletion - Vince and Zum should start being lobbed into the scam accusation discussions

They are both facilitating this and making it worse for shareholders.

Vince has 3 machines from Ken. I wonder if he paid for them or....

I would bet he did not or did at a discount others have not been given.  Zum stooge wants us to read between the lines, interpret what KenSpeak is actually inferring, essentially forming our own answers into the workings of ActiveScam, rather than asking for clarification from his CEO.  Why would a backer of a company tell that companies shareholders to "figure it out on their own" instead of getting the proper lines of communication and answers for said questions/inquiries?  They wouldn't.  

Shareholders:  Why have you not fixed the site
CEO:  We are working on something else
Paid shills: Don't ask these questions over and over, get a hold of yourselves!  Stop being lazy, read between the lines, the answer is there!
Shareholders:  I do not see an answer or understand this, can you clarify
Paid shills:  <delete questions at rapid rate, censor all inquiries into clarification>
Paid shills:  Ok I will help you understand this statement, no problem! <crickets> Don't be lazy fools! <commence deletion>

Zum and Vince definitely come in here to read these comments, soon a scam accusation thread will be created for them too.  Losers.
Stuartuk

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:49:11 PM

Ken has been talking in riddles since October, him saying he is working on something important is just Kenspeak for 'I'm too busy'. He basically talks gibberish and people jump all over it and make up the rest. He is vague always to hide no progress.

He can't just tell the truth because it would shock us. 12months and he's managed to buy a couple of hundred boards and chips and open the most amateurish data centre on the planet.

What will the next 12months hold in store?! Bankruptcy, court and all our money gone. Great.
tempestb

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:09:00 PM

I'm pretty sure ZZ is thinking there is some advantages that Ken can take over the failings of Hashfast.  I'm not sure what those would actually be, because Hashfast owes people orders/money.  So Ken can't turn out replacement Hashfast boards if he hasn't been paid.  And he can't afford to buy them and their debt out.  Maybe he could sell to future orders, but I think getting into bed with Hashfast could be a huge mistake...

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
Stuartuk

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:35:42 PM

I'm pretty sure ZZ is thinking there is some advantages that Ken can take over the failings of Hashfast.  I'm not sure what those would actually be, because Hashfast owes people orders/money.  So Ken can't turn out replacement Hashfast boards if he hasn't been paid.  And he can't afford to buy them and their debt out.  Maybe he could sell to future orders, but I think getting into bed with Hashfast could be a huge mistake...

Ken said he has the potential to order 5,000 boards. HF have enough chips for sale that's clear but they are broke. For us to fab 5k boards would likely cost 500k USD (100usd each)? And to buy the chips would be another 1Mill (200usd each)?

Problem number 1 is we don't have 1.5 Mill usd (3,300 BTC)
Problem no 2 is no-one is buying from us even with some of the cheapest prices on the market.

We have no money left - we can only make these boards if BTC shoots up.
There will be plenty of companies making HF boards soon who DO have funds to invest right now (HF didn't just sell board plans to actm). There could be 20 HF board fabbers soon.

Problem 3 - even if Ken had the money to make lots of boards and put chips on them I think he would not be a success at it. He can't fix a website and sell some of the cheapest miners on the market that are IN STOCK right now. Ken ignored advice from the Advisory Board that would have had us all well off by now. He is too set in his own ways and doing things his own way to be a success at this game. The competition will be miles ahead of us right now as always.
btchedge

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:07:51 AM

I'm pretty sure ZZ is thinking there is some advantages that Ken can take over the failings of Hashfast.  I'm not sure what those would actually be, because Hashfast owes people orders/money.  So Ken can't turn out replacement Hashfast boards if he hasn't been paid.  And he can't afford to buy them and their debt out.  Maybe he could sell to future orders, but I think getting into bed with Hashfast could be a huge mistake...

Ken said he has the potential to order 5,000 boards. HF have enough chips for sale that's clear but they are broke. For us to fab 5k boards would likely cost 500k USD (100usd each)? And to buy the chips would be another 1Mill (200usd each)?

Problem number 1 is we don't have 1.5 Mill usd (3,300 BTC)
Problem no 2 is no-one is buying from us even with some of the cheapest prices on the market.

We have no money left - we can only make these boards if BTC shoots up.
There will be plenty of companies making HF boards soon who DO have funds to invest right now (HF didn't just sell board plans to actm). There could be 20 HF board fabbers soon.

Problem 3 - even if Ken had the money to make lots of boards and put chips on them I think he would not be a success at it. He can't fix a website and sell some of the cheapest miners on the market that are IN STOCK right now. Ken ignored advice from the Advisory Board that would have had us all well off by now. He is too set in his own ways and doing things his own way to be a success at this game. The competition will be miles ahead of us right now as always.

I can assure you that the fabrication cost of boards is >$500 for runs under 1000 and may drop a bit for 5000, but you could never get to $100. Also, you cannot get your hands on chips for $200. That being said, if anyone happens to have bulk chips that they would like to sell for $200 each I would gladly buy lots of them.

Finally, Ken says on the one hand, "we have a production line up and running and tooled with parts... The project manager has set it up to do a 5,000 board run". Really? What assembly house that is worth a shit would set up a production line and sit there idle until "market demand dictates" that the time is right to start producing more boards. This is just total bullshit and I hope that anyone holding stock or is still thinking that this story line is possible will see this scam for what it is.

There is just no fucking way that what Ken has reported as fact is true. It almost seems like the guy is mentally fucked up to the point of delusion. I am really tired of people getting hosed by these incompetent scammers who seem to keep hanging on and bilking those who aren't knowledgable enough to see the blatant fraud here. Shameful.

Who is John Galt?
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:48:40 AM

Since Vince (and?) zum, teh august brain trust of Active Mining Belize, don't seem to agree with my synopsis, I'll just leave it here:

if you offer illegal securities to US citizens and you defraud them you have very serious problems that only get compounded with each additional misrepresentation that may cause further damage to your investors.

I think this is way past the point where Ken could "minimize the damage to investors" and walk away relatively clean.  Like a hapless bank robber who ends up shooting a guard, he sees doubling down as the only way out.  He did not plan for this sloppy endgame--it's unlikely he planned past the [second] IPO at all.  I imagine this started as a short con, and he simply played it by ear after raising some coin.  He had some help along the way, who I'm sure he'll try to sell out, but fail.

Things like this, lasting over a year, create an incredible web of interconnected crap.
I don't know what I would do was I unfortunate enough to find myself in the spot he's in now.  No happy endings here.
btchedge

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:51:11 AM

Since Vince (and?) zum, teh august brain trust of Active Mining Belize, don't seem to agree with my synopsis, I'll just leave it here:

if you offer illegal securities to US citizens and you defraud them you have very serious problems that only get compounded with each additional misrepresentation that may cause further damage to your investors.

I think this is way past the point where Ken could "minimize the damage to investors" and walk away relatively clean.  Like a hapless bank robber who ends up shooting a guard, he sees doubling down as the only way out.  He did not plan for this sloppy endgame--it's unlikely he planned past the [second] IPO at all.  I imagine this started as a short con, and he simply played it by ear after raising some coin.  He had some help along the way, who I'm sure he'll try to sell out, but fail.

Things like this, lasting over a year, create an incredible web of interconnected crap.
I don't know what I would do was I unfortunate enough to find myself in the spot he's in now.  No happy endings here.
Okay, good point. But if you're a cop and you walk in on someone getting raped you can't just say, "Well, heck he's already banging her against her will so I might as well let him finish!" That's the way I see this. In both scenarios it would only be prudent to stop the fucking in progress.

Who is John Galt?
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:59:39 AM

Big news is coming, might be good or bad!
NotLambchop

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:24:34 PM

Okay, good point. But if you're a cop and you walk in on someone getting raped you can't just say, "Well, heck he's already banging her against her will so I might as well let him finish!" That's the way I see this. In both scenarios it would only be prudent to stop the fucking in progress.

This is a bit of a tangent, but I'm beginning to doubt that what we're seeing is, in fact, rape.  It certainly looks like a rape, but one man's rape is another man's surprise buttsecs.
Let's assume for a second that Active Mining investors aren't as clueless as they appear.  let's assume that after reading the original prospective and learning that ActM C-tier execs shared the last name "Slaughter," after reading the guileless, childlike wording of that lulzy document, they understood and were enthralled by the implications.  What then?

As creepy and difficult to comprehend as sadomasochistic relationships may be to us, the mundanes, such are no less justifiable than, let's say, a foot fetish.  If the participants have reached the age of consent, we may be interrupting a curious, though perfectly legitimate avocation.
This position neatly accounts for the rabid anger projected at us by all parties involved, as we blunder in to offer our so-called "help."
Something to think about...
btchedge

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:35:40 PM

This is a bit of a tangent, but I'm beginning to doubt that what we're seeing is, in fact, rape.  It certainly looks like a rape, but one man's rape is another man's surprise buttsecs.
Let's assume for a second that Active Mining investors aren't as clueless as they appear.  let's assume that after reading the original prospective and learning that ActM C-tier execs shared the last name "Slaughter," after reading the guileless, childlike wording of that lulzy document, they understood and were enthralled by the implications.  What then?

As creepy and difficult to comprehend as sadomasochistic relationships may be to us, the mundanes, such are no less justifiable than, let's say, a foot fetish.  If the participants have reached the age of consent, we may be interrupting a curious, though perfectly legitimate avocation.
This position neatly accounts for the rabid anger projected by all parties involved as we blunder in to offer our so-called "help."
Something to think about...
Hmmm... would you be suggesting a metaphorical gang rape? Where instead of a single attacker there is a whole gaggle of perpetrators who joined the party... perhaps confident that they would be able to hand off the bag of shit to some poor sucker who didn't realize what was going down? Maybe. But I certainly wouldn't want to unfairly brand any oblivious victims. The fearless leader, still at the helm, owns this above all others.

Who is John Galt?
Stuartuk

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:25:18 PM

No hedge - he's saying subconsciously investors wanted to get done. 

Stretching it a bit far to suggest shareholders wanted to be ripped off. Sure it's a story and an experience but it would also be a lot more satisfying to back a winner. 95% of these Securities have turned out to be losers (plus several exchanges) so it's just part of the territory it seems.
Stuartuk

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:34:01 PM

It might be a stretch to say they wanted it, but they did everything they could to be ripped off.

As long as the same mindset is there, scams will flourish. This forum is an endless repetitions of scams, and no lesson is learned.

You guys are a scammer's wet dream.

OK I will take that comment from a confirmed blackmailer at face value. (apparently blackmail is OK but scamming is not)

So pankkake what is the mindset you speak of? Just wanting a good investment return? That will never end.
Stuartuk

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:49:07 PM

You guys are a scammer's wet dream.

Are you jealous that Ken pulled this off and maybe has 3k coins in his back pocket whereas you failed miserably to scam any coins on here?

Doesn't that make Ken a far better criminal than you? If we were giving marks out of 10 that is.
Ask Ken About Love

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:12:48 PM

...subconsciously investors wanted to get done. 

...95% of these Securities have turned out to be losers ...

...and yet "investors" keep "investing."  The thing about "subconsciously want[ing]" something is, by definition, there is no conscious acknowledgement.

An analogy would be a woman in a string of abusive relationships.
If she is asked whether she enjoys being abused, the answer is likely to be "no."  If the interviewer presses the issue, she is likely to become defencive, offering pseudo-plausible rationalisations for her "run of bad luck."  Pressed further, she will become hostile and begin justifying her abuser.
Notice any parallels?
Stuartuk

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:30:53 PM

lol so pankkake blackmailing companies on here by threatening to Troll their threads if they don't pay him extortion money is not scamming.

OK if that's the case and blackmail is now a class above straight scamming I salute you pankkake! A real hero looking after the small guys - who you seem to love deriding.

I get the notion that you are just looking after yourself and trying to put every Security down apart from MPEx which you fully endorse!

MPEx = a major SCAM. You know it, I know it and the world knows it. Even the SEC know it!

The SEC - how long do you have left pankkake, before they come looking for a statement? I'll ask again, will you give evidence against Popescu in order to receive a lesser sentence as a co-conspirator?
Stuartuk

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:32:46 PM

...and yet "investors" keep "investing."  The thing about "subconsciously want[ing]" something is, by definition, there is no conscious acknowledgement.

An analogy would be a woman in a string of abusive relationships.
If she is asked whether she enjoys being abused, the answer is likely to be "no."  If the interviewer presses the issue, she is likely to become defencive, offering pseudo-plausible rationalisations for her "run of bad luck."  Pressed further, she will become hostile and begin justifying her abuser.
Notice any parallels?

Just forget about devising little analogies and shut up about scamers on here. You are one of the biggest Mirceau, you are also a closet racist. Lowest of the low, and anyone who associates themselves with you is just another piece of scum.
NotLambchop

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:45:21 PM

Stuartuk:

Idée fixe?

Thorazine. "We got a drug for thatTM
Ken's not flashy like Danny -- he's more of a slow 'n steady guy, more mature.  He's not vain like Danny, he doesn't mind keeping his head down and looking like a bumbling fool.  That's how he grinds, and successful guys mostly grind.  No pyrotechnics, but gets the job done and he comes out on top.  Fascinating to watch.  
minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:07:25 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 05:20:05 PM by minerpart

So so silly. Get a bloody life you reprobate.

You and pankkake will have a fine time in the US prison system. Only thing you might miss will be the MS paintshop and gay porn. However there will be plenty of boy-fun for the both of you. Remind pankkake to wash his arm-pits (the French are renowned for their body-odour) as he might cramp your style.

Having said that the Romanians are not thought of as particularly clean. Dangerous, criminal minded and money-orientated yes, clean no. But I'm sure your good-looks will see you through Mircy baby.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: