Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust chart analysts?  (Read 3210 times)
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:06:54 PM

Do you really trust chart analyst?lot of people predict bitcoin price with chart analyst.but i don't trust them.i think bitcoin price and other crypto price depend on supply,demand and NEWS.
If you are a holder you do not need to trust such a thing which is just one more reason to become a holder, when you are a trader you need to make a lot of analyses and yet you are not sure that what you are doing is going to work at all but as a holder you can just watch the price do its thing without any worry.

This.

Buying and holding is the best strategy for MOST people, because most people don't have the TA skills/experience to be making a lot of trades. Also a good trader has to take emotion out of it and trade with discipline based on a strategy.

Another point I wanted to add is that some of the TA is almost like a self fulfilling prophecy....if everyone is watching the 50 day moving avg and all agree when price touches it that its a bullish sign and everyone goes long....well you get my point.
unknownbtcoiner

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:53:23 PM

I cant say that to you clearly sorry
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:49:09 PM

Do you really trust chart analyst?lot of people predict bitcoin price with chart analyst.but i don't trust them.i think bitcoin price and other crypto price depend on supply,demand and NEWS.
I think no other ways to do is to trust analyst chart because in there we can see the price and many of them depends on that including what you said like supply,news and demands. If you patiently holder I think you don't need to worry about chart analysis.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Qwantoom

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:14:12 AM

Chart analysis are just for speculations based on its form but not really reliable. Market is still the one who will decide.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:37:33 PM

Technical analysis is based upon chart patterns and theories.

The idea is to use the patterns and theories to make an educated guess as to where the price will go. Do all the TA you want but in the end IT IS just a guess where the price will go, any "TA expert" that tells you otherwise is lying.
At first, I just did not know how to give the OP an answer, and then I decided to just keep reading through the thread to see what you guys have been saying, because I do not understand what the OP was really driving at discarding chart analysis. There is only one way to trade and closing one's eye to the chart is like trying to prep for failure because there is no way it can be done and for him to say indirectly that it is bullshit got me stunned.

No one trusts anything and all we are trading is to play safe which is why most times, the chart is just a necessary analysis to always consider. Doing some technical analysis on the chart can always help you to make some good decisions as the case may be, and that is how you can at least help your situation in the market. Bitcoin is highly complex and sometimes, I always try to look at price action in some specific region of support or resistance which you can never do without your TA.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:50:26 PM

I use it as part of my reference in trading,but i dont rely everything on analyzing by chart coz i have some part from another tips,and some are from my own researches,so i dont have someone to blame if my investment fails

Chart analysis are just for speculations based on its form but not really reliable. Market is still the one who will decide.
Your perfectly right on this mate,speculation is best word to define the chart analysis,but i gues most of the time its the BIG PLAYERS WHO WILL DECIDE
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:27:01 PM

Well, they do really have deep understanding about crypto and almost every analysis they made hits the target. But for me, even if you don't have to read their analysis report, you can still hit big as long as you have timing and a stroke of luck. After all, it's the demand of people that greatly affect the cryptocurrencies' price.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
relationpartner7

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:16:52 PM

I belive in mass majority character and it shows nearly perfect analysis
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:13:08 PM

Well, they do really have deep understanding about crypto and almost every analysis they made hits the target. But for me, even if you don't have to read their analysis report, you can still hit big as long as you have timing and a stroke of luck. After all, it's the demand of people that greatly affect the cryptocurrencies' price.
first of all you need to pay attention to who these people are and whether they have recommendations or authority in the world of crypto currency. That's when you can listen to the forecasts and analysis of these people. But for today there are a lot of empty conversations and empty statements.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:13:37 PM

Yes. I do act according to earlier incidents stored. 70 percent of things happen as per the trend chart.  I refer to this chart before buying up a coin or trade.  At times new rules and laws forced by governments do affect and change the way it is.  Recent enforcement on traders by a government has really caused a lot in bringing down the values. 
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

I've been invited on some group chats in facebook titling signals by my friends and most of the signals there are based on analysis on charts and its latest trends and guess what most of the time they release statements regarding future prices it always misses, for me personally i think chart analysis is a good way on understanding the market but it doesn't give a good estimation at all, i guess in crypto you must be updated on the news rather than focusing on analyzing those charts.

Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:48:58 PM

Chart analysis works, that's for sure, plenty of people have made fortunes with it however it's extremely hard to predict something like bitcoin, specially in this market that is driven by emotion and news. In the long term no one knows what's going to happen.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:10:19 AM

It's just a reference, if everything happens like chart analysis, people will become millionaires. Bitcoin prices are largely influenced by market demand and national policy.
GoldAura17

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:30:16 PM

I trust, but I use them only for guidance. Very important is the source because not all are trustworthy.
GoldAura17

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:48:55 PM

I do not have full confidence and do not make decisions based on a single analysis. I think they are important and can help you a lot.
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:16:03 PM

I don't usually use chart analysis though it is quite helpful to crypto if there is no news and volume is huge but crypto is very sensible to news so if the price would go down it can easily turn the opposite in a matter of 5 minutes even if chart reading predicted the opposite.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

No, i don't trust the chart analysis because after all they're just personal prediction of someone so it could be true or wrong.
You should only consult that prediction, not following it.
All forecasts are relative. Too many people claim to be experts in this market. They have their trust and the posts are for reference only. I've seen a lot of bump groups, dump market forecasts. I find that they are the bad guys take away your money. Be careful.
Yeah the truth is that there is not really anyone that can claim to be an expert on the market bitcoin is less than 10 years old so there is no one that had the time to master bitcoin and its movements yet and it is doubtful there is going to be a person like that if bitcoin keeps moving like this.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:20:04 PM

No, i don't trust the chart analysis because after all they're just personal prediction of someone so it could be true or wrong.
You should only consult that prediction, not following it.
All forecasts are relative. Too many people claim to be experts in this market. They have their trust and the posts are for reference only. I've seen a lot of bump groups, dump market forecasts. I find that they are the bad guys take away your money. Be careful.
Yeah the truth is that there is not really anyone that can claim to be an expert on the market bitcoin is less than 10 years old so there is no one that had the time to master bitcoin and its movements yet and it is doubtful there is going to be a person like that if bitcoin keeps moving like this.
Indeed in the crypto market no one can master or predict Bitcoin, because the unstable BitCOin can go up and down at any time. The graphic is just a picture when Bitcoin up and down, it helps us all so we can see the movement of Bitcoin and I am a bit of a believer in a graph on the market.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:37:26 PM

Chart analysis or analyst provide past trend and that is used to just predict what price the crypto may increase with other supporting data. We cannot predict 100% with chart analysis but can predict some what like 60%. It is just a trend to watch closely for future prospect.

FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:30:03 AM

Not really. It just gives you an idea to where the prices are heading and it always fall into two outcome; it will happen or it won't. It's also not really helpful basing on other's analysis because anyone can have their own interpretations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: