Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:23:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin?  (Read 1133 times)
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:36:28 AM

The Ethereum is more functional than Bitcoin besides the cost of last one will fall during the time and the Ether's cost will grow.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:20:51 AM

Recently I am hearing some rumors or words that, Eth will beat bitcoin sooner or later.But I don't think so and I totally disagree with it. Bitcoin is Bitcoin, And Eth is like after Bitcoin, If bitcoin fall then eth will fall too. Then how can people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin? What do you think About this? Share your thoughts.
You should know that these big investors are getting tired of the bitcoin's drama because they are loosing billions of dollars everytime bitcoin has crashed,so morelikely they are finding a good alternative to bitcoin,which is surely ethereum will be the first choice.If these investors realized how risky bitcoin's market is im sure most of them will choose ethereum for more stability,we are already seeing some of it because most of the transactions in cryptocurrencies everyday is within ethereum's.
Agree to that. And moreover people are also tired with the confirmation time bitcoin is taking now a days to do a transaction. Also the fees was quite high in between and was as high as 13$ to 37$. The transactions of bitcoin done by people were not even confirmed after 7 days a few months ago, while ethereum on the other hand provides confirmation without few minutes and the transaction fee of eth is also quite low as compared to btc. All these factors do add up in seeing how developed one’s technology is. In the end only those coins will survive in crypto market that have utility and real world applications, the rest will crash hard.
Dmcuibap

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:22:55 AM

ETH Ethereum smartcontract and ICO have 70% cryptocurrencies traffic. All ico want to based on Ethereum Blockchain smartcontract because their decentralized, fast, easy track, easy for dev. We trust ETH ethereum will change all people mind
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:49:28 AM

In market cap this is possible, but the ETH price will hardly be higher than the BTC because of the its total supply that is much higher than the BTC
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:01:55 AM

Recently I am hearing some rumors or words that, Eth will beat bitcoin sooner or later.But I don't think so and I totally disagree with it. Bitcoin is Bitcoin, And Eth is like after Bitcoin, If bitcoin fall then eth will fall too. Then how can people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin? What do you think About this? Share your thoughts.

there is much debate and discussion that has been discussed about bitcoin and ethereum. first, (bitcoin) from the comparison of the delay and a considerable fee. often delay and takes a long time. different from eth, eth tend to be cheap for regular and fast transaction.
but it's not that simple. Essentially, no one really knows what will happen in the future.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:04:19 AM

People think that the ethereum will overcome the bitcoin in the stable state. But it doesn't happen. Because the price of all altcoins are depends on the price of the bitcoin it is only the bitcoin who control the altcoins. So when the bitcoin is going down then the altcoins are going down too. If the bitcoin is rising up. Then the altcoins too.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:09:07 AM

both have a very significant difference. ETH does have enough power to be a bitcoin rival. But it takes full process and support from the market.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:14:02 AM

On the benefit side, I think ETH and Bitcoin are the same, but now the market is more interested in ETH than Bitcoin. I think the BTC values are too large to hold them more dangerous, and harder to trade. ETH low value more convenient.

I think it fluctuates and the difference in fluctuations is very high. Both bitcoin and ethereum have many projects so I am just based on this in a stable state and it is possible that ethereum can overcome the taste of bitcoin. may ethereum be stable so that if others notice it, they may get into the ethereum.
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:16:14 AM

In market cap this is possible, but the ETH price will hardly be higher than the BTC because of the its total supply that is much higher than the BTC

True like what happened between ripple and eth. Ripple surpasses eth in market cap but still the price didn't and it just shows that anything can surpass to it in market cap. Well I'm a fan of these two so it's just better if these two will just go to north so everyone will have a good profit.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:21:06 AM

I can not say anything about this, because it seems to me that ETH will never be able to beat bitcoin, because it's simply impossible. Very many people say that Litecoin will probably be better than bitcoin. But it seems to me that nothing can be better.

SailorCoin

Activity: 218
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:22:03 AM

Do you ever read about ethereum and whats the differenece to bitcoin? Bitcoin is just a cryptocurrency which you can use to pay. Ethereum is a cryptocurrency too, but it also has a blockchain where devs can develop smartcontracts like programs on it. So many projects runs on the ethereum blockchain, which makes it more valuable. All those utility token will have someday a real use case. And when this happen, it will be impossible to gice up ethereum.
mesmerakyns

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:26:19 AM

ETH may overcome BTC in capitalization but not in price... ETH won't come close. Though I have to give it ETH when it comes to growth margin. In a nutshell, ETH has a lot of potential but Bitcoin is the king.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:34:29 AM

They think that if bitcoin will fall there's an ethereum that replace bitcoin. But I think its not gonna happen because bitcoin is main coin of all coin some of us much like bitcoin and use it. No one replace to bitcoin.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:38:10 AM

it shouldn't matter if ethereum does become worth more than bitcoin. they only share one thing - the money on exchanges.

there's a million things you can do with ethereum that you can't with bitcoin. there's a million reasons why i wouldn't trust ethereum with any of my money long term.

they're different projects with different aims. it amazed me how few people can figure this out.
Yes, every project has different aim and vision. Some are based on eth platform with smart contracts or neo platform that has smart contracts too, but difference is neo is building its platform to connect the outside world problems to the blockchain world and making them more easy.

Recently ONT was launched on NEO blockchain that is meant to focus on storing the information of the world in blockchain and encrypting it with security so that they can be produced before anyone at anytime when necessary and one doesn’t have to worry about keeping records anymore. Each and every coin has its own utility that differs it from the market and becomes the reason of growth or downfall of a crypto.

JaRViZZ

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:42:56 AM

If to look now that bitcoin falls, and an ether on the contrary therefore conversations about dependence in movement probably do not have strong bases under itself. And they say because they already ate a bitcoin that last shakes like a volcano, they need something new, well, or at least the leader in the person of the ether in which they invested to the maximum.

phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:45:53 AM

Thay think so  because they feel bitcoin will fail and Ethereum  the been the second to all Cryptocurrency will overtake bitcoin but forgetting that Ethereum to tied to bitcoin,so it can never beat bitcoin down
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:05:08 AM

Bitcoin was stuck for few years in the block size issue and at the same time Ethereum was moving much further in terms of development. The only thing Bitcoin has to show now is the lightning network while Ethereum has hundreds of tokens and dApps being built on it. And these tokens each are going to have immense value.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:39:45 AM

Its not about the price that people are talking about its about the market capitalization of bitcoin and ethereum that are being compared. Ethereum can never overcome bitcoin in the terms of price, but ethereum can overcome bitcoin in terms of market capitalization.

And falling of bitcoin doesn’t affect ethereum at all. When the whole market cap drops, all the coins fall in which bitcoin is included. Its not like bitcoin falls so everything falls. It’s the pouring of money and cashing it out in the market.
I feel you but I still tend to disagree. If we are even talking about market capitalization here, you should have always noticed the shift most of the time to have known it would be extremely hard and very close to impossible for that to even happen.
You also have to understand that the cashing out of the market most times affects all, but whether we like it or not, bitcoin is always the first center of attraction and the bull rally of bitcoin also brings about a huge level of domination, so at the end, it would be a hard one to catch up with.
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:52:54 AM

Bitcoin was stuck for few years in the block size issue and at the same time Ethereum was moving much further in terms of development. The only thing Bitcoin has to show now is the lightning network while Ethereum has hundreds of tokens and dApps being built on it. And these tokens each are going to have immense value.
Maybe it is just a panic thinking and it is all just a speculation. Bitcoin is the foundation of all coin therefore it is hard to down, even how many ethereum base coin but still people trade to bitcoin because it is the most popular and high value coin.

cryptofreak42o

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:36:34 AM

hahha if people think that they are day dreamer . I know after btc eth is 2nd highest market cap coin . but btc always the best coin i think eth never can overcome bitcoin becuase of btc value and market demand .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: