Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:21:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You can go wrong!  (Read 4142 times)
sourish (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:13:53 AM

If we learn from our mistakes, what words of caution would you like to share.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:16:58 AM
Merited by DrkLvr_ (9)

The only words that I'm going to share for those are saying they didn't earn much money through Signature Bounty Campaigns is:
- don't sell your bounty stake tokens when it hit the Crypto Markets right away because giving them the chance to pump will offer us a lot of opportunities.
- don't quit your job (if you have one) because I choose to hold my Crypto Assets because my salary is sufficient on supporting my family's daily basic needs.
- don't rush on day trading if you don't have good experiences and higher capital so that you'll never lose your Crypto Assets.
- Crypto Market is volatile, be sure you enjoy your Crypto Earnings though your hard work. Use it as your reward to self at least 5%-10% of it.

randomhumster

Activity: 97
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:28:01 AM

Don't be too emotional. We all have ups and downs on this market. If correction and losses make you lose your sleep at night, you are doing it wrong. Do your ivestments (money, efforts, time) based on logic. Don't blindly follow other people advice.

And of course don't forget Warren Buffett's words: "Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful".
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:35:16 AM

Thus, let's say that everything is risky in the market, but if you have steel eggs and a cold head everything will be fine.
gg20222

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:32:52 AM

Theres no reassurance in this field. All you need is guts. And take some risk. Youre in this business. You just have to learn and everythings gonna be fine.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:39:29 AM

Here's a few from me:
-Don't keep a lot of money on shitty exchanges. See Coinsmarkets.com They're moving servers for two months.
-Look at the chart before you buy, don't buy a mountain peak.
-Be active on chat groups, a lot of useful info there.
-Be patient, sometimes shit happens and gets delayed.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:42:43 AM

I will say dont regret anything that we did in cryptocurrency world, learn from our mistakes to make us better.
dont be to greedy, sell when it is profit enough
dont participate if you dont wanna take the risk of
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:45:23 AM

Number one biggest tip I can give is not falling to the biggest screw over emotion of all and that is FOMO. Whether it is FOMO on the way up or FOMO on more profits and you don't sell, FOMO is the #1 culprit of all bad trades and I would advise you get a hodl of this emotion before it drains your account faster than a New York minute.

shwetaji

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:54:08 AM

Crypto market is a good market, but we should have patience. To get more benefit we should a cool mind ,and in future cryptocurreny is our future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
dillonplayadoe

Activity: 102

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:01:27 AM

I'd like to suggest that you don't keep your money in exchanges when you don't have to.  To me, they aren't trustworthy enough.  Just my opinion though...
I'd also like to suggest patience.  You're gonna need a lot of it with crypto.  If you miss out once, I wouldn't worry, because you'll probably get another chance with a different coin!

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:05:40 AM

Particularly all people got a mistake, sometimes you can go a wrong decision, but we think and learn a lesson from our mistake to become a strong person. Not totally all people got a wrong moves are weak, they are persons consider a experimental person which they need to know the reality of good and bad things.
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:05:51 AM

This type of investment is volatile. What we need is patience. Don't be in a hurry. Time will come that we will earn the targets that we are aiming. This is true with other types of investments. Don't stop even if we fail.

icohdcoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:07:00 AM

Crypto market is a good market, but we should have patience. To get more benefit we should a cool mind ,and in future cryptocurreny is our future.
Totally agree with this. Patience is the key. Research too. You need to be able to see through the scams and pump & dump schemes.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:16:28 AM

Don’t be fear about buying coins at bottom buy periodically for each dump let’s say for bitcoin 2000$ mark for others also keep same ratio buy for each dump. That is the better way to grow our wealth.
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:21:52 AM

Do not look at the market everyday.
Carefully select a good coin and hold. Buy when everything is down, do not chase the pump.
Set a target to take profit. That depends on individual. Generally, the longer you hold, the longer is the profit target.

nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:27:07 AM

Trust no one and do it by your self. As long I have been trader/ investor my mistake just one, always follow sign from another person and never ask how they get the result like that. Never believe my skill and using bot for make money. At least I loss almost 40% from my money and still don't get it how it happen. My experience is my best teacher, now just do by my self even loss become my friend.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:28:38 AM

Main is PATIENCE and HODL. I used to have more than 32k of XVG last November and I sold it on the 2nd day of December for a very cheap amount. After a few days, the price suddenly pump and if I didn't sold it immediately, I should get $10k on its peak. Lessons learned. I need to have tons of patience in this industry for my investments to be profitable.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:52:40 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 01:02:07 PM by bundo

If you were the wolf, would you also quickly learn from the fate of the donkey? Nothing wrong with us taking lessons and learning from mistakes, including the mistakes of others. Inevitably have to stay afloat until the price is back high, in the world of crypto succeed and mistakes must always exist.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:01:24 AM

Almost all have been said but also you need to Stick on your trading strategy. If you are a long term holder then just hold, you should not be worry if the price drop, that is actually a great opportunity to buy more. If your trading strategy is day trading then remember your cut loss and sell limit. If the price went up more it is still okay, it will not happen all the time and at least you were able to get some profit. Also do not listen on random people, avoid the noise , each everyone has their own intention on bashing or promoting a certain coin. Do your own research if the news are true.

gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:07:31 AM

- be patient, hodl your token or coins if they got red sign because the market are volatile, sold when you consider its the point to sell
- don't be greedy, when its enough its enough
- be careful of the exchanger, don't keep to much coins in exchanger. Keep it in your own wallet
- don't be too proud, learn more every day

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: