Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:00:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You can go wrong!  (Read 4149 times)
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 09:24:36 PM

I've seen it all which makes me able to give advice that won't get you anywhere:

- Don't think because a coin has risen 400% that it won't go up.  x1000 is possible
- Don't think because a coin has risen 400% that it will rise more: it can go down 90%
- Don't think that a bull run means hodl, last january until now made that clear: sell!
- Don't think that a flat or bear market will last forever: hodl!
- Don't think that when everybody is talking about doing A that A is the wisest choice: B!
- Don't think that because everybody is yelling A that B will necessary fly, A just hit the moon to $1000 and you sold A for B for $10.
- Don't think that staring at your screen wll help the cause: relax!
- Don't think that closing your laptop for 2 years will get you rich: act!
- Don't think that this advice will help you
- Think for yourself.
bossloccox

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:08:44 PM

For every mistake we make, we have a lot of lessons learned here. We have enough ideas to correct the mistakes we make. In the field of cryptocurrency we should be careful. It works with electricity and internet and with a wrong click we might end up with nothing, all of our money will be lost with one click. So you should study different currencies. Do not trust the various ICOs for its great offer. Do not invest anywhere you want . Take enough time to find out more details about it.
Melfoy72

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:16:54 PM

If we learn from our mistakes, what words of caution would you like to share.
Check twice all bounty terms.
Calculate your future stakes in compliance with bounty pool.
try to imagine your position if token will fall down.. will it worth your time and job?

alexeylom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:53:08 PM

Well, for the first time, I would advise you to control your emotions, and also to think soberly and look at things. If you decide to play the course, do not do it at all costs, let it be some part of these funds, so it is more reliable and somewhat safer.
Old Bindu

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

KEEP CALM and HODL

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:12:08 AM

I'm still a newbie. I do not have much experience to give good advice. Well, But I think that I can advise everyone to stay calm in any situations. Do not panic. And you must think before doing anything.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
i40u

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:42:05 PM

Major has the ability to correctly interpret the information. If you know how to read whitepapers and see in them the right information, then you will be able to stay afloat.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:37:41 AM

Make decisions rationally, here's what I can select. Too many people try to approach the process too emotionally, and are losing their assets to it.         
When you are trading you need to leave your emotions behind, you do need to be able to think rationally, and you need to be very cold if you take decisions based on what you are feeling or some kind of premonition you are sure to lose money on the long term you must rely on technical analysis and on watching the news to try to predict how the price is going to move.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:39:07 AM

Make decisions rationally, here's what I can select. Too many people try to approach the process too emotionally, and are losing their assets to it.         
When you are trading you need to leave your emotions behind, you do need to be able to think rationally, and you need to be very cold if you take decisions based on what you are feeling or some kind of premonition you are sure to lose money on the long term you must rely on technical analysis and on watching the news to try to predict how the price is going to move.

that is difficult and we need to learn and practice to manage our emotions and not all traders can do this. and if we can manage the emotions, then no matter how bad the market is, we don't get panic and we can make a decision although it is just to prevent to get a bigger loss and it still worth to us. besides learning about manage the emotions, we still need to learn about how to make the analysis of the coin so we can use the analysis to make a decision.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
maichimoto

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:42:57 AM

I'm not sure I follow your question. However the wise people manage to learn from the mistakes of other people not their own. It's very hard thing to do, but it's the best way either.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:49:59 AM

You created a good topic. It is interesting to read the comments of other users.
I think everyone makes mistakes, thereby receiving an unappreciable experience, but the most important thing is to draw conclusions and not repeat these mistakes.
joni727397sri

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:36:10 AM

When making mistakes, people often spend a lot of time and energy blaming others or justifying what they say or do. But when your words offend someone, immediately apologize, correct the mistake, and keep good relations with him. Have you ever made a mistake to make you or others feel uncomfortable? Rather than upset with yourself or accuse others, better fix the problem. If you insist that others are wrong, it can create unnecessary tension and exacerbate the problem. So, take the lesson, fix the error, and do not worry about it again.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:22:40 AM

I would recommend not to take market’s ups and downs to close to heart, because you may have a great variety of coins in your wallet, but you only have one health. No need to destroy it for pieces of code.

CrimsonGT

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:24:04 AM

Control your emotions, think twice before you do some action and understand, that people like to manipulate others to get profit.
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:39:16 AM

the longer we do business in crypto surely many events have happened and I think we need to share with others for example we must be careful in selling our coins so we do not regret because the price rises after the coins we sell or we sell all our coins and buy coins which is not good

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:10:46 AM

that is difficult and we need to learn and practice to manage our emotions and not all traders can do this. and if we can manage the emotions, then no matter how bad the market is, we don't get panic and we can make a decision although it is just to prevent to get a bigger loss and it still worth to us. besides learning about manage the emotions, we still need to learn about how to make the analysis of the coin so we can use the analysis to make a decision.
Yes it is difficult but if you want to become a successful trader then you will have to do it, there is no other way around it, those that let their feelings take over their trades most of the time lose money, they may get a few trades right especially if they are short term trades but when it comes to long term trades they are going to make mistakes and that is where real money is made.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:18:24 AM

Yes it is difficult but if you want to become a successful trader then you will have to do it, there is no other way around it, those that let their feelings take over their trades most of the time lose money, they may get a few trades right especially if they are short term trades but when it comes to long term trades they are going to make mistakes and that is where real money is made.

I agree with you, we need to learn more hard than any else so we can be familiar and we can master the trading itself. but the experience will teach us about controlling the emotion because this is what I've learned so far. with doing so many mistakes in my past, I think it will be helpful for me to learn from my mistake so I can grow my trading style and even I can make the profit. and if we can do this, I am sure that in the future, we can easily to handle our emotion and become panic.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:18:11 AM

Do not panic in any situations, you may even forget about your investment for not redeeming the loss. Unfortunately, I have lost a lot because I was in panic all of the time. as probably any newbie does.
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:26:21 AM

I would like to share that whenever you participate in a bounty or invest in tokens, always know that you can lose everything. It's not a horror story or a warning. Just even the most successful project can be closed for no reason. So never think "100% option" such a not case in this sphere.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:32:07 AM

Being patient can take us to success. Losers are those who could not wait and are too eager to win. So they are forced to sell even if at loss. In investment we should have spare money and we should not touch our emergency funds.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:44:42 AM

Main is PATIENCE and HODL. I used to have more than 32k of XVG last November and I sold it on the 2nd day of December for a very cheap amount. After a few days, the price suddenly pump and if I didn't sold it immediately, I should get $10k on its peak. Lessons learned. I need to have tons of patience in this industry for my investments to be profitable.

It happens with almost all of us. As long as we HODL a coin its down and out, it starts upward journey as soon as we sell that coin. It's a normal perception developed in the minds of investors. HODL is a strategy that is difficult to master, you really need strong nerves for that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: