Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:57:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You can go wrong!  (Read 4145 times)
gostop

Activity: 388
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:58:53 PM

To learn to take profit, we must learn to maintain a good attitude in the face of the market's decline, when news appears to interfere with market trends, we should have independent analysis capabilities!

De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:02:15 PM

Never save passwords and keys on your computer and never regret about what you could sell more, it destroys traders!
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:13:08 PM

If we learn from our mistakes, what words of caution would you like to share.
dont sell your holdings if you still dont get your expected profit. just look forward to every things you have seen before you hold that token.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
afterdark

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:04:37 PM

In my opinion, the biggest problem is empty projects. Projects that do not bring any benefit to the world community. Many see growth and blindly believe in silly projects. So long will not continue. People are getting smarter. We need to carefully choose the project for investment. Then everything will be fine and a large profit will necessarily appear.
almanPeter

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:49:30 PM

I have invested in many projects without analyzing them, but now I have taken this process much more serious and made plenty of profit in investing in some promising projects

I was looking for a reliable project for investments and came across with Socratus. it caught my eye. It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform with instant claim payment products for insurance companies, to become a part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem any insurance company can connect the platform. They work with a great variety of insurances such as fight delay, property and cyber insurance for instance. The main aim of this project is to create a win-win insurance. I would strongly recommend you to have a look at it!

Look it up, it will be definitely worth your time
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:42:04 AM

In my opinion, the biggest problem is empty projects. Projects that do not bring any benefit to the world community. Many see growth and blindly believe in silly projects. So long will not continue. People are getting smarter. We need to carefully choose the project for investment. Then everything will be fine and a large profit will necessarily appear.

That should he account each time we invest our money, learning how to research and assess which project will be good for long term progress, project where real usage has been target and actual venue will adopt the system, before investing better to think if two possible outcome, risk is there but success is much bigger if you do your research.
Leopardon29

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:47:34 AM

With the help of Menlo One, your wrong decisions will be lessened when it comes to joining ICOs. They are launching their token sale this mid July and I'm very excited to see some changes for the better in terms of selecting good ICOs. Don't believe me? Check their whitepaper https://www.menlo.one and some interview videos are on YouTube!
banhtrnag9999

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:05:37 PM

the error that often happens is when we get altcoin and see the price has made us surprised and immediately sell it without seeing the potential of altcoin is a fatal mistake in my opinion and this should be avoided.
dwiady

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:07:56 PM

do not be greedy, do not rush and stay focused on the things you decide and never regret the decision
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:09:15 PM

The first thing to learn about trading is buy when the prices are low and sell when it was high, that is the best word for caution, next thing is try to handle the pressure every time the market price is dumping in order to avoid losing a huge amount of your investments.
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:15:48 PM

When you found a potential coin, and keep thinking about the price, bear this advice.

" Yesterday is always cheaper than tomorrow "

Missed a few chances honestly. Not gonna repeat my mistakes anymore
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

What I learned is mainly not to sell your coins earned with bounty immediately when they hit exchanges, because at that time 99% of times they will have a high downside of prices but then, it the project is valid and not a "dead" or "fake" one, the coin will rise again.
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:44:33 PM

In my opinion, quitting your main job for spending crypto more time would be a big mistake. And also, do not forget that, I think making panic sells is really harmful for your profit and the market.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Ozex_marketing
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:45:44 AM

You can also avoid these mistakes by having an ICO advisor behind you.
The OZEX project is to ensure and provide high stabilities, conveniences, and profits on ICO investment.

https://ozex.io/

Check out the link above.
CFXAY

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:02:26 AM

Don't be greedy. When you get enough profits you need to sell.
In the past, because I was too greedy, I should have earned 10 times the money, but because I didn't sell it, the coin went back to the original price.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:53:43 AM

You can go wrong by sending you information in the form and you can go wrong by listing some numbers in your wallet also you can go wrong by saving the wrong private key.  Always double check what you are putting in the form especially in the bounty or any transactions that you have made. You can learn from your mistakes until you master it the cycle of crypto and bounty campaigns.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:43:15 AM

Don't be greedy. When you get enough profits you need to sell.
In the past, because I was too greedy, I should have earned 10 times the money, but because I didn't sell it, the coin went back to the original price.

I agree with you, this happened to me in the past. in that time, I was too greedy like you and I want to earn more big but I don't know that cryptocurrency is too volatile and I never calculated about this so I lose much money. but fortunately, from that mistakes, I learn much so now I can make money from the cryptocurrency. I wish that in the future, I can make more money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Sabinas17

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:44:42 AM

First of all, do not give up a permanent job, many think that in the world of krpbut they will make a lot of money and become rich, and the work they will not need, but it is not. no one immediately becomes rich, it takes a lot of time and hard work.
secondly, never drain your received tokens immediately, in the future they can grow
and don't panic every time the market drops
familiabitcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:52:21 AM

some people will think the same about a new lesson from a mistake. So we can tread carefully, think of all the risks that will occur and even ready to risk anything when we believe we can do it

BITCOIN REAL  ╼ ╏ ╾  THE REVOLUTION BEGINS
BTCr - BTC Revolution 2.0 - A Community Hardfork
thuthitao14

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

Whatever, I still hope for the best in the future, which is important we keep trying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: