Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:19:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You can go wrong!  (Read 4143 times)
hermae

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:28:47 AM

you need to keep yourself in hand and know that next time you will be smarter and not make mistakes before ... you need to learn and believe in yourself and everything will turn out

In my case, yes I also made mistakes in here. The advice I could give is to be patient, do not sell right away once the coin you get from the bounty campaign hits the market. Also we should be patient, learn to wait for the right timing and do not be too emotional. Mistakes happen for us to make it right next time.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:56:08 PM

If we learn from our mistakes, what words of caution would you like to share.
do not repeat the mistake ever done, because if we repeat the mistake ever done then we will feel the same regret.
for example if our mistake is to sell coins in a hurry, then for another coin we do not sell it in a hurry.

coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:32:42 PM

1. Consider senior sayings
2. Always discuss first with experts if you don't understand
3. Don't make hasty decisions
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:37:40 PM

Experience is always the best teacher and risk is always there wherever industry you are so as mistakes.What is important is our willingness to learn and our growth mindset that whatever it takes you will go for gold when the market goes green again.
KseniaLard

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:50:08 PM

Be patient and do not rush to sell or buy bitcoins. learn a lot about bitcoins and crypto currency, successful people always ask a lot of questions. They are looking for new lessons. They always learn. Then make a difference today.
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:27:07 AM

do not fall for too long, and do not give up. many people who easily give up after making mistakes because they are afraid to make the same mistakes, but the error can be used as experience and learning to move forward.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
muhsyakir

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:13:37 AM

everyone has ever felt a failure and learning from mistakes is the best thing because every mistake we make there will be a warning for us not to repeat the mistake ...
and the most important thing when making a mistake is do not fall for the mistakes we've ever done ..
Bolyutim

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:47:21 PM

Try not to freeze when the cost goes down and don't offer it on a modest cost has a tolerance to hold up when the cost goes up, and purchase on the plunge for you to have benefit and don't look available when it is red the propensity of it you will offer it and frenzy, you just thing that you do is to make quiet even the cost goes down.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:52:08 PM

Patience and don't panic when market direction went wrong if you believe the coin you invest is solid and have good project there is nothing to worry with. Always take precautions when buying and selling coins don't immediately follow what other recommend you to buy. as an investor it is your duty to study and research the coin you want to invest.

cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:19:27 PM

My advice is: Expect moon but bee prepared for  worse case scenario to happen.
Then You will be able to accept it easier and handle it.

lanhuong925

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:25:45 AM

As long as you can hold your coins you have and waiting even though for long term is better than selling all when the market cup is red.  Investments in bitcoins are at high risk, and if you can control all the risks, you'll be fine, so you'll find it easier to earn a pretty good income.
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:23:08 PM

What I would like to share for people to learn from is to not sell your coins too early. Don't let fear and panic influence your decision of when to sell your coins because you will end up regretting it in the long run. Also, never take a loan to invest in cryptos, they are way too volatile and you might just end up not being able to pay back your debt.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
edwardsolo2021

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:29:08 PM

Persistence and don't freeze when advertise bearing turned out badly on the off chance that you trust the coin you contribute is strong and have great task there is nothing to stress with. Continuously play it safe when purchasing and offering coins don't promptly take after what other prescribe you to purchase. as a speculator it is your obligation to study and research the coin you need to contribute.
JamieMailey

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:40:13 PM

Getting Crypto is one of the most risk industry and if you go in the wrong way, you can loss many money, so be careful.
siremrak

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:07:33 PM

In the event that truly certainty that the coins will bring you benefit, at that point you should sit tight for a more drawn out time if the cost after discharge isn't what you anticipated. Be that as it may, it will rise on the off chance that it is extremely a decent potential venture. So don't pitch to soon.
Aduhekl

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:23:23 PM

For my situation, yes I likewise committed errors in here. The counsel I could offer is to be persistent, don't offer immediately once the coin you get from the abundance crusade hits the market. Likewise we ought to be tolerant, figure out how to sit tight for the correct planning and don't be excessively passionate. Mix-ups occur for us to make it appropriate next time.
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:26:27 PM

I would advise not to succumb to emotions in the first place and constantly look at as much information on crypto as possible, to be smarter every day than yesterday.

Deku

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:35:03 PM

I would advise not to succumb to emotions in the first place and constantly look at as much information on crypto as possible, to be smarter every day than yesterday.
But in my opinion, the most important advice is that there is no selling or buying panic. You must always be calm and not panic. If you use holding then you can be sure that you will not lose your money. My advice do not panic.
Giolmol

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:34:54 AM

I would encourage not to capitulate to feelings in any case and continually take a gander at however much data on crypto as could be expected, to be more quick witted consistently than yesterday.
Onur_luna

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:57:36 AM

I can say that. It is not possible to completely shield yourself completely from mistakes, especially in the crypto-currency world.
These are always risks and possible losses.
But I advise you, just to be more careful about choosing coins and investing.
Don't rush and weigh everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: