Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:39:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You can go wrong!  (Read 4149 times)
Enyi001

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:04:06 AM

Although, one thing I have really learnt from the market is, one must avoid greed. Greed kills without mercy. Once you make some percentages, sell of and take your profit.
Secondly, I learnt I have to exercise patience with some of these tokens. Some really need patience to achieve especially when in loss.
Samiliti

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:06:16 AM

I would single out 2 main factors . First of all, you need to always remain calm and not make a decision in a hurry, in the second I would recommend to think well before investing
alfimanis

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:05:37 AM

I want to share that is more careful when choosing an ico, because ico that looks good is not necessarily good to follow, especially for investors who usually invest in ico, I used to participate in a good ico and sales of the token too already more than softcap and the number of participants are also many, but it turns out ico is a scam project, so should be more careful in choosing ico.
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:10:15 AM

If we learn from our mistakes, what words of caution would you like to share.

If you really make a mistake and accept that it was a mistake, I believe you should learn from it and do not repeat the same thing. The word of caution is to put what your mistake at the back of your head: it serves as remembrance so that you won't repeat it again.
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:45:43 PM

If you really make a mistake and accept that it was a mistake, I believe you should learn from it and do not repeat the same thing. The word of caution is to put what your mistake at the back of your head: it serves as remembrance so that you won't repeat it again.
But in my opinion, the most important advice is no panic-buying. You should always be calm and not panic. If you use a holding then you can be sure that you will not lose your money. My advice do not panic.
tantegope00l

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:08:59 PM

Panic when prices go down? No need. Do not sell it for a cheap price, you must have the patience to wait when the price goes up.
For you who want to have a profit then the key is patience. The red zone will trigger your tendency to sell it in a panic, that's pretty common.
siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:21:32 PM

Do not blame others for your misfortune in investing or trading. Responsible for every decision you have made.
Only you can solve your problem and never rely on someone's suggestion because it may be wrong. Accept the failure and learn from your mistakes.
Renaisance

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:00:53 PM

I prefer to be right, or at least most of the time. But yes, mistakes are part of learning You just have to make sure that you do not make that mistake that will make you lose in this game, all in your hands.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:08:04 PM

Do not give up, hard work will not lie to us, and also do not be tempted with big profits because of the big profit we see until we forget the big risks waiting for us to keep thinking normally, do not see from the advantages they offer to us which is actually a hoax.
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:59:22 PM

Panic when prices go down? No need. Do not sell it for a cheap price, you must have the patience to wait when the price goes up.
For you who want to have a profit then the key is patience. The red zone will trigger your tendency to sell it in a panic, that's pretty common.

I remember sharing this topic in another topic. In my opinion, not all altcoin you keep will increase after a period of time (weeks to several years). The reason for this increase is due to the market, new investor, team and project products of the team
sri.bima

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:45:03 PM

I have experienced greed to get a bigger profit last year where the price is very high even 3 times the profit that I get from my investment but I only get 2 times its course.
You have to hold back to your own greed to create enormous chances once the opportunity is real.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:24:26 PM

Everybody can go wrong in the crypto market, I think this is very usual. In my opinion, you should always improve your knowledge and don't stop learning more and more.
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:10:03 AM

I do not regret anything I do in the world of cryptocurrency, even if it's a loss. I learned from mistakes to make the future better.
listovik

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:14:06 AM

Experience, whatever it was, is always useful . It makes us smarter, and be more careful . Not worth not when to sell your coins if you are emotional .
dedi joni

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:18:05 AM

Experience, whatever it was, is always useful . It makes us smarter, and be more careful . Not worth not when to sell your coins if you are emotional .
Yes, a bad decision if it sells coins with emotional and panic conditions. It would be self-defeating. It takes poise in analyzing the market so that we do not regret if the price of coins suddenly rise after we sold our coins.
rassvetcolnca

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:18:13 AM

The most important thing that I can advise you to stay calm in any situation
party22

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:19:30 AM

do not think about mistakes in the past, take lessons from the mistake and forget the rest. My advice is, you should not be too hasty in reading the market, no need to follow what other people do. believe in yourself.
Klaviatura03

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:32:36 AM

I would like to tell everyone that before investing in ico, you need to be careful and study the project and only then make a decision
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:41:26 AM

don't panic. that means a lot in the crypto because when a panic situation then it will always be wrong in making a decision whether to sell or buy. Moreover, if too panic will make it into the rush. This most often occurs much less for people new in the crypto and they always blame the circumstances that exist.
HansakaMadushan

Activity: 378
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:46:49 AM

The most critical explanation I have heard as respect digital currency exchanging and contributing is the colloquialism that goes like this : You can never time the market. You could make clever suppositions however nobody knows what's to come. So in the event that you are offering or purchasing, do it in bunches bit by bit and slowly.A parcel of individuals have succumbed to this and they wound up getting screwed for it, while some wound up getting terrified and offering for misfortune and that conveys me to the part that regardless of whether you wound up in the FOMO space, and you couldn't offer back at the best to purchase back at the base, hold and sit tight for the market to recoup in light of the fact that it will dependably do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: