Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:13:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long term vs. short term investing  (Read 2197 times)
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:43:40 AM

if you want to make a profit in the short term, because you can trade in the market so you will more easily generate at any time, because you with trade will gain better, If you invest in the long term you can invest dibitcoin, because now is the time right to do, so you'll get more profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:05:56 AM

If I will be in this kind of situation to choose between long terms versus short term investing I would chose both. Yes both because we don’t know what will happen to short term and even in long term. Yes we do have a plans for both but we should understand that those plans might not be get unto place. So what good if we would choice both is that if the short term fails we do still have the long term investments and it goes vice versa. This is a wise move but surely it will require a lot of planning and maybe a huge capital also.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:37:46 AM

Hello my dear Bitcoin brothers.

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.
i think long term now is not good because the value is too high than before may be they will not have enough money to pump it so for now short trading is more good take profits and be content what you get and short term you will get more profit than long term investing in long term it is too riksy but you should need and information and knowledge if you do trading.
volcanofetusK

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:13:26 PM

I think if you want good trade means daily trade then you should go for Alt rather than btcs as daily returns in alt is much more stable
Pakwan12

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:19:44 PM

For me it depends  what you want if you like small profit  you can go to short term, but If you like to get more profit you can get the long terms.
bayupermana

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:41:35 PM

For me it depends  what you want if you like small profit  you can go to short term, but If you like to get more profit you can get the long terms.
Long term and short term investing has the really big different on how it works, it's not all about the profits because actually both of them could brings back the huge profits if you're going it in the right way and lucky when you hit the jackpot. In my opinion, long-term is more risky than short-terms because you have to follow that investment in a long-time which mean anything can happens.
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:44:36 PM

I, myself really prefers the long term investment, why ? simply because it is the real definition of risk, and risking will result to a huge success if ever the world agrees. I think the longer the time span you invests, the higher the opportunity of chance you will get specially on trading and cryptocurrency holding.

adifariz

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:00:26 PM

Your long-term investment will see how long-term investments are very risky, in the short run there are also risks but low. You can see that when you invest in long-term investments, you will get more profit than investing in short-term investments, but the problem is if it is a legitimate investment, for security and future needs. In my opinion, long-term investment is better than short investment.
adifariz

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:00:55 PM

Your long-term investment will see how long-term investments are very risky, in the short run there are also risks but low. You can see that when you invest in long-term investments, you will get more profit than investing in short-term investments, but the problem is if it is a legitimate investment, for security and future needs. In my opinion, long-term investment is better than short investment.
tartecyst7d

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:26:09 PM

Being a newbie I will also be coming up with that topic in a few days. Good as soneone already put it up. Help me too
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:10:47 AM

In my opinion, Both have advantages and disadvantages. But it is better to choose long-term investment because it can get more value if you sell above and buy back a little lower. Many take the risk of choosing long term because they know that it can benefit them bigger. You have an investment not to sell it directly rather than holding it and getting it
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:25:14 AM

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.

In my own opinion long term is very popular investment strategy because you don't need to panic or to worry in the daily changes of market price while short term is very risky because you need to check the update on the market every now and then to avoid loss during trading.
hachimon

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:03:47 AM

every investment must have a risk, I think long-term investment has a greater advantage than short-term investment. but investment takes longer. I know gold and property including long term investments. if i already get some bitcoin then i will sell it one for me to buy property because property value every year always go up.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:18:59 AM

Well, I favor short term investment compared to long term investment here in cryptomarket. The price here is so volatile and so unpredictable which is not good for long term investment. Also the price trend today is also a factor which is not favorable for long term investment.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:42:27 AM

Thank you fellas.

For me, I'll go for day / swing trading. Swing trading refers to the practice of trying to profit from market swings of a minimum of one day and as long as several weeks. In contrast to swing traders, day traders usually are in and out of the market in one day and trend traders often hold positions for several months. So, in terms of length of holding a trade, swing traders are in between day traders and trend traders. Each type of trading has its advantages and disadvantages. The appeal of swing trading is that it provides plenty of opportunities to trade; the dollar risk per trade is lower than with trend trading because of closer stops; it provides greater profit opportunity per trade than day trading; and quick rewards provide emotional satisfaction. The downside of swing trading is that you must work hard all the time to manage trades; you are quite likely to miss major moves where huge profits can be made; and frequent trading results in higher commission costs.

A good argument can be made that beginning traders would be well-served to start with swing trading as it allows enough trading action to gain experience; losses can be kept to acceptable levels with proper stop loss techniques; and it provides a good perspective to learn about both the short-term and long-term movements of markets.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:08:23 PM

It is depend on the person. If they want a short term investment they should know that short term earn small profit but when it comes to long term investment like Bitcoin, there is a high chance that your investment grow by a huge percentage.
mafitjulit

Activity: 64
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:09:39 PM

I think, All depend on your patience. if we say short term we cannot really mark a word on that because we cannot really sell during a dumping of the price may rise five year from now and we don,t have a patience short term investing may never take place. Some  with the long term investment I belive that it is really depending on your patience, Because we don't have a patience this long term investment.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:11:33 PM

long term will be the safest but i cant recommend it in terms of profit because some times you will sell your coins in same price. but if you want to receive a massive income short term investment will be good for you.
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:22:47 PM

It just perspective matter both of that have a plus and minus. I think long term more promising and can make a lot bucks but if you cant patience you can investing in altcoin. Small bucks but you can get in short time. I think it just depend on people need. Choose wisely  Smiley

versalsky.blog

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:25:36 PM

I think, All depend on your patience. if we say short term we cannot really mark a word on that because we cannot really sell during a dumping of the price may rise five year from now and we don,t have a patience short term investing may never take place. Some  with the long term investment I belive that it is really depending on your patience, Because we don't have a patience this long term investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: