Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:47:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Beliefs about money and wealth  (Read 3587 times)
Godexists

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:01:38 AM

for me money and wealth is important thing is everyday life.to achieve it you must have the goal and happines in order for us to not be greedy in money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:56:10 AM

I don't agree with several of your points. But it is what you think and I fully respect that. As for me, I am not planning or dreaming to become very wealthy or a dollar millionaire. It might only give me stress rather than relaxation in life. It is enough for me to have enough money to eat delicious and nutritious food, travel anytime I want, buy the simple things that make me happy, give a little support to other people, and a little more.
I am also of your clan. I don’t like having money more than what meets my desires and allows me do live an independent life especially financially. It is not pleasing at all to look at others for money in order to buy what you want or eat what you wish to eat. Too much money is even stressful and that somehow makes you restless as well. I want peace in life and sufficient money for enjoying my life.
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:09:48 AM

Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:
https://daringtolivefully.com/powerful-beliefs-about-money

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

What of these do you agree with? What other beliefs do you have about money?

1 - Millionaires are greedy, that is why they become millionaires.
2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
3 - Having money is a question of luck, if not of "gods grace".
4 - Debt is always bad.
5 - To make money, you just need to have a great idea nobody thought off.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)

The choices here are too limited. And the road to become rich is very broad but I don't believe that millionaires are greedy, that's why they became who they are. There are some who are living off of an honest day of work. It's all about how we think about money, how we treat it and psychology about it. Another important thing as well is that we know how to manage and budget our finances. Anyone can become wealthy by being very frugal and pragmatic in handlinf money. Being wealthy doesn't always mean you have millions of dollars anyway. It just means that you have money more than what you need and enough to buy anything that you want.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:54:51 AM

Crypto money is profitable, but it requires effort!

You need to carefully study the cryptocurrency of your investment, and if you invest in the air currency, your investment will become nothing!

Encrypting money will make many people rich!
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:32:54 AM

Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
4 - Debt is always bad.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)

Wealth comes in many different forms, not just money. Money is just one type of wealth. As people say, health is wealth. Having a complete family and being close to your relatives is a wealth not everyone has. Money is just a representation of how much " means" you have, and that is what it makes a wealth.
GShock

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:02:17 PM

Wealth is when you already have stop to ask for more than what you have. When you are contented from your success and help everyone, who in need, to have income and be like you, and gain success on their own.
thirdkiller

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:55:15 AM

I believe that a person can call himself rich if he gets to the point when his spendings are less than the income and most of that income goes to savings or investment in some business or industry.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:10:15 AM

I don't agree with several of your points. But it is what you think and I fully respect that. As for me, I am not planning or dreaming to become very wealthy or a dollar millionaire. It might only give me stress rather than relaxation in life. It is enough for me to have enough money to eat delicious and nutritious food, travel anytime I want, buy the simple things that make me happy, give a little support to other people, and a little more.
They say money makes the mare go and then they say health is wealth. Bitcoin promises wealth so there is some secrete relationship between the money and health. The financial freedom which I think Bitcoin can impart really allows you to enjoy without taking tension and this thing lead to good health.

Bitcoin is also responsible for the creation of huge money and that money could be also spent on charity supported by all those who trade or hold the coins.
Damn3d

Activity: 359

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:17:44 AM

Those are common, but normal, thinking people are not supporting them wiely. I still do not believe in that personally. Because I`ve experiences opposite.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
KatelynCooper

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:35:14 PM

I believe that you cannot earn money or wealth if didnt go to a suffer/trials in life.hardwork and goal in life is the key to your success. Thats ny bellief
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:44:45 PM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

We all have different beliefs and money and wealth but what's important with it is that we should not break the rule of being greedy and careless with other people just because of money. In my family, we don't consider money and wealth very important, the bond and the love for each other is the most essential for us. We are atleast making good money monthly so I think we're fairly sufficient.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:20:21 PM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

We all have different beliefs and money and wealth but what's important with it is that we should not break the rule of being greedy and careless with other people just because of money. In my family, we don't consider money and wealth very important, the bond and the love for each other is the most essential for us. We are atleast making good money monthly so I think we're fairly sufficient.
Yes but if you want to live in easy life so money and wealth is most important and that's why if you want that your kids are never faced any difficulty in future so saving of money is really important and that's why bitcoin is best choice for saving because it will invest in this currency and you will get a lot of profit for your secure future.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:36:34 PM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

It's not about the rules you always have to follow.Having money does not make you wealthy, but having the ability to MAKE MONEY through net income generating assets such as businesses,investments,or even just your own skills,that makes you wealthy.

sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:41:26 PM

Too much money makes people too greedy, some of those are the owners of the company who only think of themselves without giving their employees proper compensation because they only want htier business to make profit. That's why there are so much people who are not happy with their work but need to work for their families needs.

I agree with that, and it makes the stage of being adult very boring as they say and the pressure comes in the way that if you dont work your family would get starved and as a Bread Winner you will ease all the hardships just to come out with the task and responsibilities as a part of the family, I hope this would end soon, like fair wage would be implemented.

Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:29:06 PM

My belief about Money is that when you love it you will get obsessed with it. and when it happened. you will do anything just to earn money, even the bad things. so make sure that you have control over your money and wealth. besides, there are things that Money can't buy. so put a balance into everything in your life.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:52:20 AM

for me money and wealth is important thing is everyday life.to achieve it you must have the goal and happines in order for us to not be greedy in money.
Well, here things are quite opposite. I don’t believe that people who have got money in their life have got happiness too. There are different concepts of happiness for different people and we need to know that as well. Some gain happiness from haloing others and some from feeding poor, some from money, some from best marks in exams and so on. So this definition is varying from person to person.

squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:57:37 AM

Always have liquid assets or liquifiable assets on hand in cases of emergencies. I've heard of "rich dad, poor dad" but haven't read a single word out of it. Maybe it's time to visit that book and have a whack at it. Also, I still believe in the income you earn from good, honest, elbow grease labor. The harder you earn your profit the more you appreciate it.

lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:36:58 AM

Millionaires are not greedy but are the most passionate people who stay awake 20 hours out of 24 hours a day and work hard to earn huge. Just look at Shad Khan, Steve Jobs, Saygin Yalcin and few others who work hard and focus on their ideas to convert them into reality.

Money is not a matter of luck. Luck is nothing but only a form of randomness. It is mathematically proved. Keeping this luck thing aside, if one works hard and having a well planned strategy and perfect information, can become rich in crypto currency for holding some coins in long term.

Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:22:21 PM

Money and wealth is everyone's goal, it makes everyone do anything illegal sometimes, to achieve that goal of course investment is the most important thing, and the presence of bitcoin is the solution to make our dreams come true.
On my own opinion people who earns in hardship are those who give more value to their earning and spend it wisely and appropriately. Some times people who have too much money are more like to become greedy and boastful. But not all. My opion regarding money and wealth is it ok to be wealthy as long as you did your best to become of what you are you dont hurt or fooling anyone. Being wealthy is the fruit of hardworks your achievements. All people who aim to be rich has all the chance in the world. But for me im good in a better life. Maybe I dont have much but everything is perfectly falling according to my plans in life.
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:48:42 PM

I believe that a person can call himself rich if he gets to the point when his spendings are less than the income and most of that income goes to savings or investment in some business or industry.
In my opinion, the amount of your income must be twice your spend in a month. So you have accumulated and do other work than life needs. so called rich. But depending on the needs of each person, we can not say a specific level.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: