Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:23:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO project should I choose?  (Read 4002 times)
neuronchain

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:58:12 AM

It's a good idea to invest in good ICOs. You just need to dig deeper and be vigilant. Choose ICOs that solve existing issues and strive to make it better. Another problem facing the existing blockchains is the cost of a transaction. If you’d like your transaction to be processed faster, you must be willing to pay higher fees too. You should check out NeuronChain, the cost of transactions is way more cheaper as it charges only 1 NER per transaction! Learn more about us here: http://neuronchain.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TaofenBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:00:40 AM

I don't think there is any ICO worth investing in now. Do you have the same thoughts as me? if ICO does not change the way, I think it is about to disappear.
DreiTon

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:18:13 AM

It's a good idea to invest in good ICOs. You just need to dig deeper and be vigilant. Choose ICOs that solve existing issues and strive to make it better. Another problem facing the existing blockchains is the cost of a transaction. If you’d like your transaction to be processed faster, you must be willing to pay higher fees too. You should check out NeuronChain, the cost of transactions is way more cheaper as it charges only 1 NER per transaction! Learn more about us here: http://neuronchain.io/

I agree with this. It's okay as long as they have what it takes to make the project successful.

NeuronChain sounds promising though. I'll wait for their official launch. Sounds interesting for me.
DaryaCrypta

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:11:49 PM

There are certain regulations. So, you need to get acquainted with the site, as far as there is complete information. Domain must correspond to reality, which the social network is connected, to perform "reviews" and sift custom. Information about the people, the team you trust with your finances should be available. Basically, the checklist should clearly state the strategy of the project with interim results and the distribution of finances. Be sure to sign a smart contract before investing.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:28:08 PM

I prefer projects  ICO that create financial products, such as cards, exchangers, trading platforms, I like music LESS, as a rule ,they do not find a buyer.
Jakson123777

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:47:18 PM

In the market there are quite a lot of promising projects where you can invest and get a good profit.It is enough to read the reviews, see the ratings of this team.See how the competitors are doing.
jpnl0002

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:59:38 PM

There are so many projects you can participate in but be very careful cause there a so many fake projects and no one is ready to spend time and money for what will not be worth it to avoid that make research before participating
anhdat

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:00:36 PM

Soar Project will certainly bring about many innovations in the electronic money market and I am confident in the success of this project. With its experienced team the project is being attracted by many investors. Glad that they are the basis for a strong project. details at https://soar.earth/
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:49:14 AM

If you are still looking for solid ICO projects, do your research on Rays network, Domiunm, Datablockchain, Securix, CafeCoin and Ingotcoin.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:04:08 AM

I think to choose a very good ico project you can choose a project that has a clear team and make sure the team is verified and has expertise that has similarities from the project they want to develop.
Chotamobanhe

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:58:54 AM

The most promising ICO for me personally is now launching early September and is called Pigzbe it is for a wallet and piggy bank for kids allowing savings and simple cash tranfers between family members.
codebreakerz991

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:21:58 AM

For me i only choose ICO that has many blockchain technology developers and advisors , never invest to project that has few members specially if the project has many features mostly likely they will failed and possible might end up to abandoning their project because of lack of trust of its investors ! One of my favorite ICO right now is Foresting a decentralized blockchain based social media platform where users will be rewarded just by posting videos , text and images same with Steemit but lack on video support , Foresting has partnered with Decentre , NBREDS , TOBESOFT which is exciting and also exchanges like bitforex and bibox !
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:09:04 PM

Do not depend totally on ICO listing sites. The best thing to do is after finding the ICO you feel you can invest in, you have to do research on every one of them to know and test their genuineness. Some of the areas you should research on are the team, the whitepaper, the road map and ask questions on their telegram to test the authenticity of the project.
codebreakerz991

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:58:45 PM

I can say that stay away from ICO review sites they make biased reviews to boosts the popularity of coins ! Much better to make your own research to have a good ICO you want to participate with ! If you have doubts form choosing i would highly recommend Foresting a new ecosystem for social media that consists of community members that works on concepts such as Network and interacting and connecting within the platform ! It will allow users to receive compensation for their social media post such as videos , text and images and not just by a data generator from 3rd party companies !
imgoinforbitcoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:30:13 AM

You should choose one where you are without doubt that they are a good coin with a good project and that they are going to end up doing good, it is better for you in the long run. There are lots of icos and picking one can be hard especially since there are so many scam projects in the market right now. Pick one with a good team
Jaywahin

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:51:11 AM

There are really a lot of scams out there in the market. Be careful. Alway check their website, their communities, are they active on social media etc. Also, do you believe in their project etc. For example, I follow closely SciDex. They are creating a new type of smart contract generator for complex transactions. So that even regular businesses that need legally binding contracts can be on the blockchain.
neuronchain

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:45:45 AM

You must be careful on where to invest these days. Choose ICOs that has a good vision and has a great product. You should check us out!
As of June 1, 2018, the time of generating one block on the Ethereum blockchain was 14.73 seconds. At peak loads, block generation speed drops more than two-folds. Unlike other blockchain solutions, NeuronChain system provides super fast transactions.

Visit our website here to know more: http://neuronchain.io/

What would you consider super fast transactions?

NeuronChain can handle up to 100,000 transaction per second and just around 1-3 seconds in transaction speed which is so much faster compared to Bitcoin that can handle 7 transactions per second or Ripple with around 1,500 tps. You can subscribe through this link so you can get the whitepaper straight to your inbox when it becomes available:  Smiley https://www.getdrip.com/forms/430369412/submissions/new
neuronchain

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 07:09:50 AM

You must be careful on where to invest these days. Choose ICOs that has a good vision and has a great product. You should check us out!
As of June 1, 2018, the time of generating one block on the Ethereum blockchain was 14.73 seconds. At peak loads, block generation speed drops more than two-folds. Unlike other blockchain solutions, NeuronChain system provides super fast transactions.

Visit our website here to know more: http://neuronchain.io/

I agree with this.
NeuronChain sounds promising too. I'll follow your social media accounts for updates.  Smiley

You should also subscribe through this link so you can get the whitepaper straight to your inbox when it becomes available:  https://www.getdrip.com/forms/430369412/submissions/new

Thanks for the interest!
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:36:57 PM

It's better that you take part in an ICO that has softcap and then you are also advised to join the ICO in your country.
Because your country is open to ICO, it is also open to cryptocurrency.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:16:00 PM

best you are looking for an ico with an existing project or a project that people really need. aimedis is such a project. people will use aimedis in the future and aimedis already has a finished project. here the risk is lower than with many other ico without a finished product
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: