Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:19:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this basically just another way to make money?  (Read 2673 times)
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:40:00 AM

Obviously this is right.Btc is a source that can be earn money by online at home and earning good money.Many people work but can't fulfill any hobbies without need.Many people also want to spend comfortable and enjoyable life.And Btc is the best medium for everything.That's why it is basically just another way to make money.

Of course, if you invest in Bitcoins you are doing some business. You work out your own strategies, plan to rise up more money and so one. It is a great business.

It is not like that, because if you invest with bitcoin it is give you a huge of profits that other can't give you. A chance to save for your future and give you a brighter future.
Bitcoin is really a simple way to earn a huge amount of profit. I believe that if we are going to ingage on bitcoin today the result is big profit in the near future.  because bitcoin is really amazing and it is now slowly rising like what everybody expected on it. Bitcoin is the basic way to earn a huge amount of profit and many people really believe on it because it is proven and tested.
kedolgov

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:40:48 AM

Its just a new trademarket, hello wallstreet
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:41:46 AM

Bitcoin is another way to make money, or should i say it is another way to have an extra income. Just be on your guard since your investing in bitcoin since it price goes up and down, you should know when to sell it or hold it so that you cannot lose in this game.
Indeed, what we should be aware of in investment is an analysis and going forward. if we slaah in making decisions we will also experience many losses. so first identify the business we will invest

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
darkedelf

Activity: 161

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:32:36 PM

I think so, because you earn buy bounties, campaign and forums. But it will take time for you to earn. So just be patient. Easy but be patient..
teleskopta

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:56:40 PM

Yes, like me I am still a student but through bitcoin I don't need to received money from my parents instead I pay my own expenses from the money I earn from bitcoin. continue invest.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:15:49 PM

Yes, bitcoin is another way to make money, you just apply or join bounty project or signature campaign in order to earn money.
ElevenX

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:26:15 PM

Please elaborate, I am missing your point, or maybe you are missing mine?  Smiley

I don't think he read your post. Or maybe just the first paragraph. But yeah, I kind of view it your way. There's a guilt that in order for me to make money, others have to lose. That's a very depressing thought, reality. Since you do feel guilt about it, I hope you end up winning and more selfish people end up losing. But that's not really the way things go.
ElevenX

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:34:04 PM

Every trader or investor wishes to end up making profit after any transaction. The same principle applies to Bitcoin. It is another lucrative means to earn money. But there is more to Bitcoin than just investing into it. Holders and bullish like me, believe strongly that Bitcoin is the future. The era where most trading will be done with Bitcoin, both online and offline is yet to come. I suggest you read more into Bitcoin and you'll get to appreciate that there is more to Bitcoin than just investment.
I see reasons with the OP, but generally in the world, this is unavoidable. No one is supporting a project without expecting to get something from it and at the end the early adopters are always the ones with the chunk of it because they believed earlier while some just had to join at some point. The thing is everyone is here for the money, and that is the reason why we do business anyway, but that still does not change the fact that blockchain technology is the future.
I really think that the early adopters were not looking for profits, they were interested in bitcoin as a project that could change the world and just out of luck they were able to benefit economically out of bitcoin but most people that came after them have only one thing in mind and that is to make money through bitcoin, there is nothing wrong with that but I think that is why many people are here.

It seems that 90% of the people who posted on this thread did not read the OP, and that basically answers the question. They're not really interested in discussion, but rather posts. I really wish I was part of those early adopters. Be part of that group that cares. Even though I know about Bitcoin because I'm interested in making money. But just being part of that community with no expectations sounds nice.
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:56:28 PM

I understand the feeling that the author has. possibly bitcoin and turned from the original path of development and became in many ways a means of speculation. The situation will necessarily change when bitcoin gets legal status around the world.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:32:11 AM

Bitcoin is another way to make money, or should i say it is another way to have an extra income. Just be on your guard since your investing in bitcoin since it price goes up and down, you should know when to sell it or hold it so that you cannot lose in this game.

Basically, it is the best for today way to make money. You have naturally to learn more about the cryptocurrency to understand how to earn and not lose even in the times when the market is bleeding.
Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:16:39 PM

My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

What is your take on this? Is this all a phase, part of how this game works?

I believe most people join bitcoin to earn money the easy way. Maybe you just feel guilty because you earn from other people's money out of their ignorance to bitcoin. That is the purpose of forum,  to educate everyone about bitcoin before entering into any knd of investment. We cannot blame ourselves if they are too eager and excited to put up their money in bitcoin. Maybe that will serve as a lesson for the beginners. Study, read and research before releasing  your hard earn money to avoid losses.
wraithdot

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:46:27 AM

I think Yes because in my experience I need a lot of money to help my family . Joining the bitcoin help me to earn money even I'm working . Money that i get cannot survive so I join this to help a lot in everyday. It adds income for my family.
Since my salary is not enough I also join this kind of work.And need to find bounty and signature campaign also to earn money that I've want.Bitcoin really amazing it will help financial problems  and in return you need to spend much time for you to update your account.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:59:59 AM

I did get several interesting answers though  Grin.

My question - or at least the dilemma I am having - is that it mostly seems like it has only one goal and that is to make as much money as possible. But for people that are just getting in it may be confusing because they perceive it as the biggest innovative change of recent years just like I did.

Right now I kinda feel disappointed that to 99% of people invested into crypto it seems to be nothing more that a source of income. A 'get it quick while the party is over' kind of thing.

i think what you are trying to say is you're conscience is eating you for earning money over peoples' lost, well actually, sadly it is how it works in investments, we all invest like trying to pile up more money together then not all of us gonna profit on that piled investment, some will bail out midway, some will be excited to sell right away, while the ones on top is gonna hodl and thats it, winner takes it all. that is how it all goes, don't get too fuzzy and all about it, its legal and it is the nature of blockhain and investments. people invest for profit, if that is not your goal, then go to NGO's and charity institution.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
arctic circle

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:01:32 PM

In as much as it serves the idea of a currency, it would not have had such a huge impact if it was just controlled and stable, so let's just imagine it serves two purposes
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:18:39 AM

There are many ways to make money, but where is the best place to make money? Now from all of us already know, in the presence of cryptocurrency we can make money much better than the income earned from offline work, that's how I feel. But anyway, we should not leave our offline jobs just because of bitcoin. Bitcoin for me is just enough to be an additional income and not the main ones.

Very well said Sir. In reality, this forum is a sure way in providing an additional income to those who were employed. But to those unemployeds (like me), cryptocurrency is heaven sent. Gives us the right set of circumstances to be productive again. To be of use to our family by having the proficiency to share in the financial predicament to which i am so grateful about.

veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:30:00 AM

Aside from having an ordinary job basically we can say that bitcoin is another way to make money, but definitely before investing in any project, of course we have to study the plans, the teams and their whitepaper, we have to be very careful in our doings to avoid loosing of our money.
Et Hereum

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:44:12 AM

I must say that there can be no other better way of making money as compared to that of making of money through any of the crypto currency and that investing of your money into any of the crypto currency is no doubt one of the best and the fastest ways of getting richer.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:43:04 PM

In every trade, some one make profits and some else get loss on their trade. I think its usual like on our real world. Price always volatile but if we investing our money for long term on crypto, we can make profits. Some peoples lossing their capital because they make bad trade and maybe not do research before investing.
Its like stocks exchange or forex market, every market have their own risk and what we can do is minimizing our risk from lossing our money

apolonio

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:42:13 PM

I think Yes because in my experience I need a lot of money to help my family . Joining the bitcoin help me to earn money even I'm working . Money that i get cannot survive so I join this to help a lot in everyday. It adds income for my family.
You have a job and what do you do to earn bitcoin? Theres so many ways how to earn bitcoin, the fastest way to earn it is trading, innvesting and mining. If you dont have any capital then you can join in  bouty campaigns and other social media campaigns to earn bitcoin. If your salary is not enough and you income in bitcoin is much higher then make a decision to make full time in bitcoin. So that you can help more your family.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:07:26 AM

I must say that there can be no other better way of making money as compared to that of making of money through any of the crypto currency and that investing of your money into any of the crypto currency is no doubt one of the best and the fastest ways of getting richer.

Agree with you bitcoin is best way to make money specially at this time when it is highly volatile, everyone has a chance to invest and trade in bitcoin at very low price, investing now and holding for long time is super good way to get really high profit. I think bitcoin is superb way of making money, which gives us profit after holding with patience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: