Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:10:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32351 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:32:49 AM

I just "stumbled" on your side. Looks very promising at first glance.
I wanted to ask if you build these power plants yourself or if they already exist, but then I have already found the answer in the whitepaper. Is such a power plant really built so fast that you can start this year? Would of course be great and a great investment incentive

Will be interested to know about your findings from the whitepaper Friend. Enlighten us more on it. Please don't tell me to go read the white paper cause not everyone likes to read these days Grin #i am one of such. Thanks mate.

Well, i'm still on it but in summary, specifically to the blockchain mining, the energy consumption is alarming, as stated on the whitepaper, as of December 2017, bitcoin mining energy intake has officially surpassed the entire energy consumption of Denmark, as you can see, this is worrisome , the world relies on burning of coal and oil but with the high consumption rate, it will be unsustainable, so 4NEW is an eco-friendly project that converts waste to energy. that will in turn be sold to the national grid or applied to operate mining processes at its onsite mining farm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KandarOS

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:02:40 AM

It is really difficult to find projects that are backed by tangibles and that are based on an proven working model.
4NEW is on of very few. I read the WP. The project is viable and has potential for growth!
I am sold on this one.  Cool Cool Cool
rpip

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:08:36 AM

How refreshing to finally have a true eco-friendly crypto currency. Both the Website and WP are very insightful & information and with a superstar team I hope it will be a great success. The world’s first eco-friendly Waste to Energy blockchain solution, its delightfully disruptive! I love it  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 10:57:23 AM

This is a while new experience for me... I know that I use energy for most of my dealings in the crypto space but it never crossed my mind that it could be Tokenized... I also know that this is an energy project according to the Ann introduction but it's coming to me like a big big daring project, I am in a mix of amazement and awe...

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Cbilalis

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:56:01 AM

I wanted to ask if you build these power plants yourself or if they already exist, but then I have already found the answer in the whitepaper. Is such a power plant really built so fast that you can start this year? Would of course be great and a great investment incentive

Will be interested to know about your findings from the whitepaper Friend. Enlighten us more on it. Please don't tell me to go read the white paper cause not everyone likes to read these days Grin #i am one of such. Thanks mate.

You can join 4NEW telegram group for any clarification you may need!! Admins can help you with your questions!
Thatguy91

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:11:11 PM

There are some great technologies like this that help us take care of our planet.  Projects like this help remind me that it will take many smart choices by as many people as possible to have the positive impact we want to have on the world ecosystem.  That's why I like the idea of being involved in this.  It's one more small thing I can do...

The concept and the idea behind this project most definitely shows that the company cares about the planet. It’s freaking awesome to finally see some thread on this project.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:12:23 PM

So you do not want to read, but you want to have a written summary for the forum that you have to read again? this is funny:-)
but I can assure you that I will read the white paper in great detail and will surely lead one or the other discussion on some topics here.
the whitepaper will be my evening reading :-)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:18:05 PM

There are some great technologies like this that help us take care of our planet.  Projects like this help remind me that it will take many smart choices by as many people as possible to have the positive impact we want to have on the world ecosystem.  That's why I like the idea of being involved in this.  It's one more small thing I can do...

The concept and the idea behind this project most definitely shows that the company cares about the planet. It’s freaking awesome to finally see some thread on this project.

These coins that are solving real-life world problems are the ones that are going to be successful and adopted in the real world at an enterprise level.

These are the ones who will shine and prove the project's success
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 01:22:45 PM

So you do not want to read, but you want to have a written summary for the forum that you have to read again? this is funny:-)
but I can assure you that I will read the white paper in great detail and will surely lead one or the other discussion on some topics here.
the whitepaper will be my evening reading :-)

Legit exactly what i was gonna ask, don't want to read whitepaper but want to read a forum recap of the whitepaper Smiley  I tend to read whitepapers at lunch as it gives me time to concentrate on it. As for timelines of building a power plant it is very well within reason as long as the team has done its due diligence ahead of time and lined up and found the necessary items and locations etc, Which they seem to have already settled on the sites in sheffield and dreffield in the UK, 35 acres it looks like. They have a tight timeline but i imagine if they have done the research so far they have a good idea of what it will take, and even if it slips a bit in the end it's a product based coin so eventually the plants will come online.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:25:45 PM

Rather than reading the whitepaper it would be good to see some "summary" or "introduction" videos to kickstart off educating people on the project, as you say - these days people don't like to read whitepaper and rather just have a "summarized" video

Video presentation will be nice idea. Video gives us better idea with presentation and highlights. I hope Dev team comes with at least introductory video.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:36:29 PM

Rather than reading the whitepaper it would be good to see some "summary" or "introduction" videos to kickstart off educating people on the project, as you say - these days people don't like to read whitepaper and rather just have a "summarized" video

Video presentation will be nice idea. Video gives us better idea with presentation and highlights. I hope Dev team comes with at least introductory video.

There are already videos on their homepage. The first one already introduces 4New. The video was under 3 minutes and explains what the project is. I hope that they add more videos so they can educate people faster.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:18:29 PM

wow, a great project by managing waste into an eco-friendly powerhouse. this project with a noble purpose because the waste is a thing that can pollute the environment and by utilizing the waste will be less water pollution. Grin

Yeah mate 4New focuses on managing waste, finally a good project that's concerned about the Ecosystem and the fact this waste are converted to electricity will really help out mostly in under developed countries with electricity problems.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:49:12 PM

Well, i'm still on it but in summary, specifically to the blockchain mining, the energy consumption is alarming, as stated on the whitepaper, as of December 2017, bitcoin mining energy intake has officially surpassed the entire energy consumption of Denmark, as you can see, this is worrisome , the world relies on burning of coal and oil but with the high consumption rate, it will be unsustainable, so 4NEW is an eco-friendly project that converts waste to energy. that will in turn be sold to the national grid or applied to operate mining processes at its onsite mining farm

Wow, nice summary friend. I am feeling like I have read it already. Now I know what to expect in the white  paper, will try take out time to glance through it for thorough understanding cause Some things in your post still seem cloudy to me. But that not withstanding, thanks alot once again
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:57:49 PM

"The  most  astounding  aspect  of this  is  that the  rate  of  expansion  is  exponential.  At the  current rate  of  consumption,  next  year  Bitcoin  mining  will  consume  enough  energy  to  be  listed  as  the twentieth  country  in  the  world  by  energy  consumption.   The  model  is  simply  unsustainable.  The world  relies  primarily  on  the  production  of  energy  from  the  burning  of  coal  and  oil,  which  not  only damages  the  environment,  but  the  economy  as  a  whole.  If  Bitcoin  has  a  great  enough  impact  on kilowatt will rise globally"

The builded part is simply scary and like I said before it didn't come into knowledge base all the while  Huh 40new is doing more for the human ecosystem and its laudable

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:02:24 PM

wow, a great project by managing waste into an eco-friendly powerhouse. this project with a noble purpose because the waste is a thing that can pollute the environment and by utilizing the waste will be less water pollution. Grin

Managing waste and convert into eco-friendly power is not an easy job. Lots of people don't even think about getting such theme into blockchain. I am very much curious to read more about the project. I think I am not too late to being part of this project. Just today I noticed it.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:37:47 PM

I think the idea is pretty simple; aside from the many details stated in the whitepaper; the goal is straight forward which is to solve the electricity issue with crypto since you consume way way alot of Watts; so they wanted to solve that; they already have a plant too.

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:10:40 PM

I think the idea is pretty simple; aside from the many details stated in the whitepaper; the goal is straight forward which is to solve the electricity issue with crypto since you consume way way alot of Watts; so they wanted to solve that; they already have a plant too.

I also like this idea. If they can make video and update channel in white paper and Bitcointalk thread that would be more helpful to investors to know something more about company/organization.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:45:12 PM

This seems like an amazing new ico i think it can go very high and i would love to participate in it also they have a lot of information on their website i would recommend to look at it https://4new.io.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:52:12 PM

This seems like an amazing new ico i think it can go very high and i would love to participate in it also they have a lot of information on their website i would recommend to look at it https://4new.io.

The most interesting point that I am seeing with this new project is that their theme. Amazing and is really needed for the whole world without any exceptions. I am going to read more about this project in this weekend. I am getting more interest in this project now.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:00:06 PM

The most interesting point that I am seeing with this new project is that their theme. Amazing and is really needed for the whole world without any exceptions. I am going to read more about this project in this weekend. I am getting more interest in this project now.

Hot and quality ICOs are closing earlier these days. I am sensing 4NEw will be added soon in this category. It has all potential to be huge and get into top in the list of cryptos. Lets wait and see.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: