Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:04:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:56:51 PM

I seen the video of  4NEW on YouTube. It's really amazing video and i perfectly understood full project by watched it.so i suggest all members to see the video so they van easily understand the project.this project will help to produce energy from waste.i think this concept will go to the moon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:16:17 PM

I'm confused by something, so far I've always thought that in this project the communities are paying for their garbage being burned. but now I have read that 4New wants to pay for the garbage? have I misunderstood something?

Maybe they are using garbage into energy? I am also curious about this project and what it will be look like when its out? I will wait for the release of this project.

Tax payers pay tax for the waste to be collected by the municipal organisations, I doubt 4New will be able to swap this and take over the role, it would be a world wide game changer though

This is an issue to really look into and I will want to believe that they team must have looked into it already before set out in this course. Changing this law in every country (if the project really decides to go viral) may be a huge thing to achieve
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 06:45:23 PM

For a long time I was waiting for such a company from English developers. Unfortunately, I did not understand the coin monetization scheme. Will it be possible to receive dividends?

I don't think there is some kind of dividents as it will cause the token to be a security. That' hard time to do it. Either they recieve the approval to sell securities.
It is quite possible that functions of receipt dividends will be entered after, possibly for search bugs, defects. And as well nothing hinders to introduce the system of distribution to project tokens as masternode or pos. In any case to say about it early, it is necessary to launch platform for testing in such type, in which it will turn out.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:49:30 PM

Will there be any other form of passive income that investors are going to get as a result of hodling the KWATT token?

I am certain as the company evolves through time, there will be new opportunities that will emerge that may enable diversification of avenues. However, at this time, i think electricity is the only form of income.

You will also have the token the company has given they will trade-able and all; I understand that is usually not considered as a revenue stream perse but I think it can be considered to some extent. I think they can also lend their equipments to other users.
It's all good anyway, I know they will definitely evolve through time and provide countless opportunities like c-note328 has said. There's no rush, but I hope things move in a quickly though

There is a rush though, if the dev team can't show tangible results from time to time then people will lose interest soon which means the price drops like a rock
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:06:57 PM

Guys. I just want to know 4new have any Airdrop? Because I saw today for Airdrop form link. Unfortunately I lost that. It's real or something scam or anything different?
Here girib1684, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3023437.0, join there if you really like the airdrop, project looking good as it's an eco-friendly one. Let's keep supporting a platform that can really help a lot for this world to make it more better.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:13:00 PM

Guys. I just want to know 4new have any Airdrop? Because I saw today for Airdrop form link. Unfortunately I lost that. It's real or something scam or anything different?
Here girib1684, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3023437.0, join there if you really like the airdrop, project looking good as it's an eco-friendly one. Let's keep supporting a platform that can really help a lot for this world to make it more better.

Thanks for sharing the link, but that is a bounty referral and not an airdrop, for referring each friend you get 1 KWATT token

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:14:56 PM

4NEW has a great concept and is a very promising project and useful for all the crypto miners all over the world. This is a worth investing and supporting the project as they will promote the use of green or renewable energy in crypto industry. There is a great power consumption all over the world for crypto mining and also the cost of mining increasing day by day and profits are decreasing and this project will bring a great revolution in this industry.

You are right mate, we are all enthusiastic as to what 4new is set to achieve and I must say it's a huge height they are seeking to attain in the blockchain, that's why I advice all to join this great revolution and never to miss out at all

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:36:59 PM

Will there be any other form of passive income that investors are going to get as a result of hodling the KWATT token?

I am certain as the company evolves through time, there will be new opportunities that will emerge that may enable diversification of avenues. However, at this time, i think electricity is the only form of income.

You will also have the token the company has given they will trade-able and all; I understand that is usually not considered as a revenue stream perse but I think it can be considered to some extent. I think they can also lend their equipments to other users.
It's all good anyway, I know they will definitely evolve through time and provide countless opportunities like c-note328 has said. There's no rush, but I hope things move in a quickly though
Yeah the company is doing well if not great at this pace. This idea takes time to encorporate into people’s minds. Slowly but surely this will reach to new heights and will be recognised quite often.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:49:45 PM

Yeah the company is doing well if not great at this pace. This idea takes time to encorporate into people’s minds. Slowly but surely this will reach to new heights and will be recognised quite often.
In Coming Time the project  will actually have to prove itself. They've come a long way but what is about to to come will be far bigger and that is why I believe they should be prepared. I believe it's alright to take a bit more time then to rush somewhere unknowingly!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:58:02 PM

There is a rush though, if the dev team can't show tangible results from time to time then people will lose interest soon which means the price drops like a rock

I'm quite sure that the devs are doing their work to provide results to the investors. But new investors wants to see the results quickly, if the devs can provide quick results then it's a good implication that the devs are doing their part.
best thing with these kind of project is just to looks at the features they have at the table and if you are willing to take that off then ofcourse you invest but not just half way investments without research it will make you anxious and desperate for mooning...Mostly you need to study the project first

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:06:24 PM

Airdrop will always be huge with loads of opportunities and we could even experience huge traffic which grabs many people attention from across locations and the word 4New will be spread that will obviously drive better success.
Junralz

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:10:28 PM

I'm confused by something, so far I've always thought that in this project the communities are paying for their garbage being burned. but now I have read that 4New wants to pay for the garbage? have I misunderstood something?

4NEW need to get the waste and they will need a lot of it, so I presume this is the reason why they need to purchase the garbage. Also because they will be using the garbage to make money it makes sense for them to pay for it.

I know in a lot of countries some people have to pay to have their waste taken away, but I'm not sure how they would feel about paying a company to take the rubbish and then they make money from combusting it and using it to produce energy which they then sell on.

I can only report on my experiences in my country. We pay to pick up our garbage and burn it. The incinerator produces by burning heat with which we can heat our homes and heat our water. But we also pay for this energy. Of course, if 4New pays for our rubbish instead of paying for it, it will change a lot
This project has really something that others don't have. Just by understanding its concept we can say that this must be supported by big investors due their services is all about helping the community to recycle waste product.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:16:08 PM

Trying to be know more about 4NEW..but I think something with your whitepaper or Whitepaper is not update yet...& there is no bounty programe of this project..

4new is a simple approach in creating a sustainable and healthy environment for you and i by eradicating waste products from our environment and transforming such waste into usable energy, that will create an alternative source of power for the world at large, hope it sinks Smiley
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:32:21 PM

In Coming Time the project  will actually have to prove itself. They've come a long way but what is about to to come will be far bigger and that is why I believe they should be prepared. I believe it's alright to take a bit more time then to rush somewhere unknowingly!

Sure, the project has to fulfill what it is promising and there is always the possibility of problems on it's a way to a fully functional plant but I am confident that at will work as planned.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:36:09 PM

Till today i have just joined their official telegram group, this is so active with 4k members. Once again, i like their idea, will keep observing this topic more.
Owillz

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:39:42 PM

Guys bear in mind that in few days time the selling price of this token will increase to $1.75. In the 11th of March 2018 to be precise. Get in now while it's still early and cheap
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:49:58 PM

Guys bear in mind that in few days time the selling price of this token will increase to $1.75. In the 11th of March 2018 to be precise. Get in now while it's still early and cheap

That is a good point for those people who weren't aware, I really like the idea of this as I still think it will easily get investors involved as the campaign goes on giving the project a real value increase.

4NEW is the real-world applications of waste to energy conversion with widespread acceptance.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:51:01 PM

Sure, the project has to fulfill what it is promising and there is always the possibility of problems on it's a way to a fully functional plant but I am confident that at will work as planned.
Actually this kind of idea are already proven from different countries which a waste energy use it again in order to be used and save. Hopefully this project can give great impact to the society since this project needs great amount of fundings
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:53:29 PM

Thanks for sharing the link, but that is a bounty referral and not an airdrop, for referring each friend you get 1 KWATT token
Yes, and i think it is good promotion from 4NEW. Can imagine that you referring to 10 persons, and each person referring other 10 persons. The community will reach huge after have 10,000 first sharing.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:54:54 PM

Actually this kind of idea are already proven from different countries which a waste energy use it again in order to be used and save. Hopefully this project can give great impact to the society since this project needs great amount of fundings

Yes you are right, the idea is already proven but that doesn't automatically mean that everything goes as planned for 4New, too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: