Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:01:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:47:01 AM

Will 4New be tradable on Idex ? I hope it does, because i like that exchange. It is quick and easy. While other exchanges are full and are really slow.
The kwatt token is an ERC-20 token and has an smart ethereum contract every coin or token which is ERC-20 compatible can be listed and traded on idex so yeah it is possible.

Yeah, pretty sure it will be tradeable on IDEX and Etherdelta/Forkdelta right after the ICO. Not sure though if there are already plans for other exchanges.

Thanks for the comments guys. I hope that it will tradable on IDEX after the ICO. Other exchanges will surely come, but in time of course. If it is on Idex i will not complain.

Yeah all ERC-20 tokens go straight to ED, the key is to get another exchange lined up before the end of the ICO, one with a bit more validity would really help 4NEW.

Completly agree, a good solid one would help 4new grow strong and stay strong!!
I am not sure about that or I missed something here. But didn't see anything about trading exchange for 4New. Where saw this update about exchanges. As I am thinking 4New is premium ICO so I guess we can see listing on big reputed exchanges for trading?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilg

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:00:43 AM

Hey guys this article talks about how KWATT Coin help change the energy playing field you might wanna check it out. 
https://medium.com/@pedro.rios00/kwatt-the-coin-to-change-the-energy-playing-field-pt-2-b1e7298f4a60

Guys go read this it explains a whole lot about the 4new mining and project in totality, I now understand the mining abilities of the coin and how that it can be put together to generate energy

This is good article and it really gives good information about 4NEW mining and project. Thanks for sharing the link. I see good future for 4NEW coins.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:08:07 AM

Just visited this project Facebook page and I found this guide on mining. Check it out guys

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=176925206280105&id=135992950373331&fs=5

This is a nice article about the 4NEW project and the benefits of the KWATT token!

I like how it talks about the mining power of KWATT, its portfolio customization, the fact its PoW/PoS and the fact it will provide free energy for coin holders!

These are my favourite aspects of the project!

Yea. The writer really selectively picked his/her points well. It just goes to show the depth of knowledge the writer has. Nice one team 4NEW
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:10:13 AM

Hey guys, come join our conversation at Telegram and see what's going on for the project right now. And....there's also a way to earn KWATTs! Power to the People! https://t.me/FRNCoin  
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:55:57 AM

Hey guys, come join our conversation at Telegram and see what's going on for the project right now. And....there's also a way to earn KWATTs! Power to the People! https://t.me/FRNCoin  

I think 4new would get a better boost in social media if they rewarded for initial participation as well, as in an airdrop, and then additional reward for referrals

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Anilg

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:25:44 AM

I think 4new would get a better boost in social media if they rewarded for initial participation as well, as in an airdrop, and then additional reward for referrals

With minimum advertising and social media bounty 4NEW manage to get $41.5MM raised. Happy to see things taking off for 4NEW project.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:36:39 AM

I've just read in the white paper that in January every year, you have to decide whether you want to sell the energy or mine coins. If you do not make a decision, choose 4New for one. Is this decision valid for the whole year or is it possible to decide differently in between?

Af far as I have seen it, this decision moment is happening just once. But logically I think if they see more potential on different sectors more often, they will switch to that sector instead of their primary focus for coin mining. That will be the strategic decision of the team.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

Well, an airdrop would definitely boost the project's publicity. But I still think it also attracts a  lot of people who are only out for the money and don't really care about the project and what it is trying to achieve.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:16:27 PM

Well, an airdrop would definitely boost the project's publicity. But I still think it also attracts a  lot of people who are only out for the money and don't really care about the project and what it is trying to achieve.

yes, these airdrops are a double-edged sword. On the other hand, it makes a project faster known, if there are good aidrops. On the other hand, it attracts many only for the free tokens, as you say. These are then often sold quickly and that temporarily lowers the price.
You just have to figure out whether the publicity through airdrops is worth more than the short-term price losses
girib1684

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:19:04 PM

Hey guys this article talks about how KWATT Coin help change the energy playing field you might wanna check it out. 
https://medium.com/@pedro.rios00/kwatt-the-coin-to-change-the-energy-playing-field-pt-2-b1e7298f4a60

Guys go read this it explains a whole lot about the 4new mining and project in totality, I now understand the mining abilities of the coin and how that it can be put together to generate energy

This is good article and it really gives good information about 4NEW mining and project. Thanks for sharing the link. I see good future for 4NEW coins.

Any revenue generated from the administrative and facilitation fees the company will charge to either sell the energy to the national grid or apply it to the crypto-mining farm on behalf of the coin holders will allow for future growth and expansion strategy. This reason also can increase the value of coin.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:38:54 PM

Any revenue generated from the administrative and facilitation fees the company will charge to either sell the energy to the national grid or apply it to the crypto-mining farm on behalf of the coin holders will allow for future growth and expansion strategy. This reason also can increase the value of coin.

That is the normal growth path for a company. The revenue you make would facilitate further expansion and growth. Unless of course the company has not vision. Ultimately if expansion is not on the table the company would be killed by competition. Expansion should be invested on early

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:53:55 PM

I agree but even then in the airdrop they do not have to give away a lot just something for like the first 1000 people and they will gain 1000 people more then.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

yes, these airdrops are a double-edged sword. On the other hand, it makes a project faster known, if there are good aidrops. On the other hand, it attracts many only for the free tokens, as you say. These are then often sold quickly and that temporarily lowers the price.
You just have to figure out whether the publicity through airdrops is worth more than the short-term price losses

You can argue that if there is one who invests out of a hundred airdrop-participants, it was still worth it for the project. But if they are giving away too many tokens, that could scare away other big investors that fear for a dump.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:57:27 PM

You can argue that if there is one who invests out of a hundred airdrop-participants, it was still worth it for the project. But if they are giving away too many tokens, that could scare away other big investors that fear for a dump.

Indeed, the fact is while airdrops are fun for those that are cash shy, their a risk to the platform and the investors as its basically a devaluation come time when the coins hit exchanges, because many people, even if a project has great worth and solid roadmaps, if they got the coin for free will sell for some absurdly low value because "i got it for free so 1 cent is profit for me" which is honestly an idiotic stance, especially considering in a year or 2 for all we know the coins could be 100$ a piece
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:12:07 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 05:08:36 PM by Cnote328

Well, an airdrop would definitely boost the project's publicity. But I still think it also attracts a  lot of people who are only out for the money and don't really care about the project and what it is trying to achieve.

Indeed, the fact is while airdrops are fun for those that are cash shy, their a risk to the platform and the investors as its basically a devaluation come time when the coins hit exchanges, because many people, even if a project has great worth and solid roadmaps, if they got the coin for free will sell for some absurdly low value because "i got it for free so 1 cent is profit for me" which is honestly an idiotic stance, especially considering in a year or 2 for all we know the coins could be 100$ a piece

In as much as airdrop is a very good way to spread publicity, considering the fact that airdrop fillers are likely going to dump once listed. I think reducing the bonus % to a level as such that if dumpers do dump it doesn't have a significant effect to the market value
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:23:25 PM

Valid point, is like offering a free service to a friend, they won't appreciate such because they got it for free, i'm in support of anything that will boost the value of this, if airdrop is to be given, let it be in a really significant low amount, interested buyers can get it from exchanges
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:06:31 PM

It is more in favour of an ICO to do an airdrop, rather than in favour of the community.
Do you think 100.00% of the people who received an airdrop, did not invest in that ICO, even if the ICO's vision appealed to them?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:26:53 PM

Thats really interesting read. Mining is an interesting concept especially when it comes to tokens. KWATT is a token right or they want to move ahead with coins in the future with some swap options in the roadmap?

I think they will both implement coins of other project with the mining concept and swap their token to its own blockchain

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:29:48 PM

It is more in favour of an ICO to do an airdrop, rather than in favour of the community.
Do you think 100.00% of the people who received an airdrop, did not invest in that ICO, even if the ICO's vision appealed to them?

In most cases the airdrops are not a direct marketing approach. If you think about the process in many cases it is filling form or join a said social network. Those that ask for a retweet or the likes in general cases do not perform well because the rewards is not appealing to many. In general I don't think airdrops are considered effective marketing campaign

ahmadbass

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:52:52 PM

about this project just starting to look good. I also see a very solid team and also smart. Very interesting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: