Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:11:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
tzegian

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:47:39 PM

4NEW got a 4,3/5 rating at icocrunch:
https://icocrunch.io/ico/4new/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:19:20 PM

There has been a lot of ICO that use cryptocurrencies to fund their projects about energy. Some have well-established companies and working infrastructures. Will this project 4new going to start from scrap like literally? Any partnerships and past experience?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:40:48 PM

well this project is for investors who has knowledge about this concern. I do not even know if this project is technical realisable. So just invest if you know what you do and if u really understand the project or ask a expert before u invest  Roll Eyes
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:16:38 PM

I know ICO for 4new have already been started. Did somebody know whether the progress can be seen somewhere? I could not see it in their website atleast that easily. It would be nice to have such counter which will give certain confidence to the potential investors.

Do you mean the sale progression or the progression of the project's roadmap in general?
If the latter, I'd say check the whitepapers roadmap and follow on telegram

I think he is talking about ICO progress counter as far as I see it. Not the progress of the project itself. Me too think the same if 4new team keeps the ICO progress counter, it would be very nice to track it.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:39:54 PM

I know ICO for 4new have already been started. Did somebody know whether the progress can be seen somewhere? I could not see it in their website atleast that easily. It would be nice to have such counter which will give certain confidence to the potential investors.

Do you mean the sale progression or the progression of the project's roadmap in general?

I think he is talking about ICO progress counter as far as I see it. Not the progress of the project itself. Me too think the same if 4new team keeps the ICO progress counter, it would be very nice to track it.

Such a counter would be a nice idea. It could also boost the confidence in the project when people see how much already has been raised so far. And I guess it shouldn't be that hard to implement one. A lot of other projects, probably the most, do also have an ICO progress counter.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 05:51:06 PM

4NEW token holders will be able to mine all cryptocurrencies without having to worry about fluctuating energy bills caused by cryptocurrency price spikes. Users can decide which cryptocurrencies they want to mine with their KWATT Coin power. This means that a coin holder will be able to mine all cryptocurrencies for the lifetime without spending an additional penny for their energy bill.This really good cool.

I like that the 4new project came with a lot of benefits and packages all in one and with a potential achievable use cases however i still do not understand some of this projects most especially the case of mining other cryptocurrencies and am wondering along this line of thoughts...

How is the mining activity going to be executed? actively or just sit there and your mine is working itself out for you? Huh Huh
How are you going to be credited when you successfully carry out a mine activity? in your wallet or is 4new planning to generate it's own wallet in the nearest future?? that can carry most of the mine altcoins

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:15:53 PM

Such a counter would be a nice idea. It could also boost the confidence in the project when people see how much already has been raised so far. And I guess it shouldn't be that hard to implement one. A lot of other projects, probably the most, do also have an ICO progress counter.

Oh yes an investment ICO progress bar is quite typical on ICO's, although I think they are always manually updated, it is still a good indicator

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:29:05 PM

I like the project, but unfortunately I do not live in England and I want to ask American citizens can participate in buying tokens?

I did not think I have in any where come across restrictions as to who can participate in this ico project though but that not withstanding you can try contact any of the team member on Telegram to ask.
Well, most of the bitcointalk users are American. I think some of the American here will invest on an ICO like this project.

I agree with you and expect them to invest in the project but I don't think you right saying most of the users here are Americans. In every 20 members, I feel that there is a 40 percent chance of one being an American
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:37:08 PM

I seen the video of  4NEW on YouTube. It's really amazing video and i perfectly understood full project by watched it.so i suggest all members to see the video so they van easily understand the project.this project will help to produce energy from waste.i think this concept will go to the moon.
Yes actually the video helps to understand the whole concept about the project. And that video help to clear the whole doubts about the  project. They are the first ones to convert the waste into energy. They are coming with first eco friendly ico. This will succeed very soon.

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:44:50 PM

I like the project, but unfortunately I do not live in England and I want to ask American citizens can participate in buying tokens?

I did not think I have in any where come across restrictions as to who can participate in this ico project though but that not withstanding you can try contact any of the team member on Telegram to ask.
Well, most of the bitcointalk users are American. I think some of the American here will invest on an ICO like this project.

I agree with you and expect them to invest in the project but I don't think you right saying most of the users here are Americans. In every 20 members, I feel that there is a 40 percent chance of one being an American
Are USA citizens allowed to participate in this project? I heard that USA has banned its citizens from investing into Initial Coin Offering projects. But if the americans are here then that is also a good thing.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:58:49 PM

4new every year, 35% of the profit is allocated to the development of additional plants. This will increase business durability and scalability.
That's means they are not just generating energy using waste materials, they are allocated/donating some profit to the development of additional plants?. Don't know how much more good points/activity they are hidden there.

https://twitter.com/bestofthebesttm/status/961185380421783553

So how exactly are they even going to convert that "waste" into money anyway? I can't think of any simple and easy method to do that which isnt already done

I am also curious how they can convert it for money. Anyway, the project is still new and I am sure there will be more improvements and announcements from this project very soon.

Basically, they will use EFW technology which is the process of generating energy in the form of electricity from the primary treatment of waste. After that they will sell that energy for mining farm ( is a data center, technically equipped to mine bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies ).
Well, we will have mining factory like some project at China? Or nearly is TerraMiner? What kind of crypto currency 4NEW will mining?

I just looked around the homepage and discovered this information about mining:

Users can decide which cryptocurrencies they want to mine with their KWATT Coin power. They will have access to the top twenty minable coins. The configuration will automatically determine the necessary hash rate for the particular coin, and the reward will be credited to the account connected to a 4NEW Wallet.

I see, so there will be choices to make, well, I really hope that this project is serious in developing of this features. Also hoping that many people will support this project.

Yes, the mining operation will use this energy to mine bitcoins and the top 20 currencies and cash flow will be distributed quarterly, that's for holders, so you see the benefit of holding can be acknowledged in this aspect, which of course will attract investors, 4NEW has a vibrant prospect
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:09:48 PM

I seen the video of  4NEW on YouTube. It's really amazing video and i perfectly understood full project by watched it.so i suggest all members to see the video so they van easily understand the project.this project will help to produce energy from waste.i think this concept will go to the moon.
Yes actually the video helps to understand the whole concept about the project. And that video help to clear the whole doubts about the  project. They are the first ones to convert the waste into energy. They are coming with first eco friendly ico. This will succeed very soon.

They did a great job by making this video. I did not fully understand the project when i had discovered 4New, but when i checked the site i found this video. This video sure did his job.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:02:36 PM

I imagine most of the progress will be announced on the site and telegram I mean that is often the most common way that projects release information on progress.

Indeed if you want to see what the plan is and what progress and timelines to expect then yes the whitepaper is best bet to see the expectations
Often about all future updates moderators notify in fixed message in telegram, as well they can notify community and in bitcointalk to the branch. Only after that updating reaches site.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:23:15 PM

An excellent interview with the creator of the project was held. How are things now with the investment? Did it increase after the video? Although it was very informative!
In my opinion am pretty sure it has big impact to our crypto community,  especially to our end users who are directly affected on the global and social problems - waste surplus and energy shortfall.  It revolutionize and standardize the four industry crypto mining, blockchain, waste management and energy, creating disruptive economics of scale on a global level. Advisory and management team promotes a eco-friendly and waste to energy blockchain.  Hoping for a success on this project.

If the 4NEW team can actually pull this off and create the KWATT token and make it a profitable business then I agree with your comments.

However the whitepaper is a bit patchy and a friend told me some of the things 4NEW are trying to achieve might not actually be possible in an engineering sense.
One thing i know is that 4New is actually busy sometimes but i just hope they update their wp because it seem like the old version before reigniting things

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:27:45 PM

INTERVIEW WITH 4NEW ICO PRESIDENT! SARANSH SHARMA!. This is a great interview with Saransh Sharma, president of 4NEW! This ICO is such an amazing project that is what the crypto space needs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=J5Z7ZrwvAJw

This is what we need more of; It is great to president himself talking it gives the impression that they have nothing to hide. I hope to see a live AMA with the community; nevertheless this is good.

Thanks for sharing video. And it's good to see president of the company himself is giving information about the project. This will boost confidence of people in 4NEW project. Hope to see continues communication from 4New team
The president should be proud with this kind of idea wherein recycling a waste into something useful like an energy. With that video presentation, investors will probably will be interested to support the project.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:47:01 PM

INTERVIEW WITH 4NEW ICO PRESIDENT! SARANSH SHARMA!. This is a great interview with Saransh Sharma, president of 4NEW! This ICO is such an amazing project that is what the crypto space needs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=J5Z7ZrwvAJw

This is what we need more of; It is great to president himself talking it gives the impression that they have nothing to hide. I hope to see a live AMA with the community; nevertheless this is good.

Thanks for sharing video. And it's good to see president of the company himself is giving information about the project. This will boost confidence of people in 4NEW project. Hope to see continues communication from 4New team
The president should be proud with this kind of idea wherein recycling a waste into something useful like an energy. With that video presentation, investors will probably will be interested to support the project.

It clearly shows CEO is very proud of this project as he speaks. I completely understand that. This is such exceptional project. Once execution is achieved, this concept will go all over the world.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:49:10 PM

That's right Ibininja the president addressing everyone will surely reassure investors, also makes investors feel important shows the president value his investors. Looking forward to a live AMA
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:53:53 PM

4NEW token holders will be able to mine all cryptocurrencies without having to worry about fluctuating energy bills caused by cryptocurrency price spikes. Users can decide which cryptocurrencies they want to mine with their KWATT Coin power. This means that a coin holder will be able to mine all cryptocurrencies for the lifetime without spending an additional penny for their energy bill.This really good cool.

Nice. so mining will be easier with the use of 4new? Lets see if this will really happen when this project launch. I will follow this project and I would like to see more improvements.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:54:24 PM

That's right Ibininja the president addressing everyone will surely reassure investors, also makes investors feel important shows the president value his investors. Looking forward to a live AMA
That also proves that the team and the president really cares about promotion and also they should surely reach maximum peoples so that they all are been involved into this project so that the waste is managed properly. It can really go a eco friendly project.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:14:33 PM

All energy generated by the plant will be owned by KWATT coin holders. KWATT coin holders can either sell their energy to the UK national grid or apply it to 4NEW's mining farm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: