Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:27:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:20:35 PM

If this project helps make the world cleaner and better, I will support this project in every possible way. We can now observe that the climate has really changed around the world. I'm sorry to realize this, but this is our fault. And if I participate in the bounty of this project, then I will be slightly more relaxed

waste recycling/management is very much needed as tonnes of garbage getting generated everyday and also Cryto currencies need lot of energy and requirement will continue to grow. I really like 4NEW project concept as its addressing both issues.
Waste is a major issue and several countries have to face this issue. This project will help a lot to control the waste and also it will create some good energy by the waste which will indeed be much more profitable and good for the future of this project.

I honest to god live in a small country with both a major waste problem AND a major power issue so believe me when I see something like this project I get excited, I was actually a little depressed when I realized they had already picked their locations as I felt like my small island would have been An amazing location to launch a power fron waste  system but perhaps in a few years when their on to #3 they can consider it

Maybe if the 4New project succeeds they might be able to open other locations and your island might be one that 4New consider, either way if they solve the waste and power issue then this tech/methods will be wanted all over the world!
At the moment, is it known in which country the 4new project will be launched? This project will indeed be very useful for our society and the world as a whole, I hope that it will actively develop and launch its platform in different countries.

I think you can invest in the project from anywhere in the world as long as you do not live in a high-risk country or one that has banned ICO's e.g. US & China..

The plants will be in the UK and a lot of the team are based there, however the team are very global and a lot of the members live in the US or elsewhere.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:06:41 PM

It appears there is an issue with the website. I have been having difficulties accessing the website today, is anyone experiencing the same challenge?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:18:35 PM

This is a really great project that will create a better environment and great changes for the better community for all of us. This is a green project thag is really needed by our real world. We facing different changes and challenges but even though thouse things happen to us, I still believe that this 4New project will lend us the help to give solution for our environment through the means of being the world's first tangible waste to energy blockchain.
The team of this project are thinking about the future of our environment. People should also think that our environment is slowly been destroyed and some people are finding ways to restore it. Investors must somehow support with this kind of project because this will be a big help restoring our mother earth.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:19:48 PM

It appears there is an issue with the website. I have been having difficulties accessing the website today, is anyone experiencing the same challenge?

Yesterday it did not work for me either. But today it is working. No issues at all. Team also received multiple complaints about that when I reported the issues with them and they promised me that they are working on it.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:20:17 PM

4new every year, 35% of the profit is allocated to the development of additional plants. This will increase business durability and scalability.
That's means they are not just generating energy using waste materials, they are allocated/donating some profit to the development of additional plants?. Don't know how much more good points/activity they are hidden there.

https://twitter.com/bestofthebesttm/status/961185380421783553

So how exactly are they even going to convert that "waste" into money anyway? I can't think of any simple and easy method to do that which isnt already done

I am also curious how they can convert it for money. Anyway, the project is still new and I am sure there will be more improvements and announcements from this project very soon.

Basically, they will use EFW technology which is the process of generating energy in the form of electricity from the primary treatment of waste. After that they will sell that energy for mining farm ( is a data center, technically equipped to mine bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies ).
Well, we will have mining factory like some project at China? Or nearly is TerraMiner? What kind of crypto currency 4NEW will mining?

I just looked around the homepage and discovered this information about mining:

Users can decide which cryptocurrencies they want to mine with their KWATT Coin power. They will have access to the top twenty minable coins. The configuration will automatically determine the necessary hash rate for the particular coin, and the reward will be credited to the account connected to a 4NEW Wallet.
Wow have a lot of choice for mining. But wait, where will listing is TOP Twenty Minable coins, what statistics determine this?
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:27:17 PM

An excellent interview with the creator of the project was held. How are things now with the investment? Did it increase after the video? Although it was very informative!
In my opinion am pretty sure it has big impact to our crypto community,  especially to our end users who are directly affected on the global and social problems - waste surplus and energy shortfall.  It revolutionize and standardize the four industry crypto mining, blockchain, waste management and energy, creating disruptive economics of scale on a global level. Advisory and management team promotes a eco-friendly and waste to energy blockchain.  Hoping for a success on this project.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:50:03 PM

Which exchanges have you contacted and what is the plan of action/rollout of them?

I think they will plan to be listed in exchanges one the ico is finished and once they have enough funds for listing. For now the most important thing is for them to become successful.

I honestly think too early to worry about exchanges post ico I think we will see more details as it is the fact the token is erc20 means those that really want to trade immediately for some reason will have the standards Marco tract based ones like index and etherdelta

I practically see the issue of exchanges in almost every ICO thread i come in contact with, the urge that grows into everyone to want to know more about exchanges and less about the project they intend to invest is what makes many fall victims to obnoxious projects, 4NEW is yet to conclude anything and the issue of exchanges is already coming up
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:50:09 PM

An excellent interview with the creator of the project was held. How are things now with the investment? Did it increase after the video? Although it was very informative!

A lot of people are now curious in this project and already following the improvements of 4new. I just hope that devs are really serious to develop this project and make it successful.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:50:48 PM

Yes, actually, as i know so far this project will give us the KWATT for mining crypto currencies for the best saving? Any misunderstood here?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:52:50 PM

I know ICO for 4new have already been started. Did somebody know whether the progress can be seen somewhere? I could not see it in their website atleast that easily. It would be nice to have such counter which will give certain confidence to the potential investors.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ahsanif

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:54:00 PM

Yesterday it did not work for me either. But today it is working. No issues at all. Team also received multiple complaints about that when I reported the issues with them and they promised me that they are working on it.
the team has fixed it and no more problems, maybe just some people who still this issue
this is a good response from developers to fix website, because it's important and all the information is available there

███ TWITTER █████████████████ Udego Finance ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:01:43 PM

Nah dont worry about exchanges, lets get the ico out the way first
Exactly bro, ICO should be prioritized first because it is the funds are crucial to start this project. Worry about the exvhange site later after everything has already been established.
Yeah 4New might be dealing to list on top exchanges which will comfort all the participants. I also had a calculation 1 ETH=870 KWATT.
So 870*0.15=$130.5 for a year Unless this is per hour, plus  the tokens we hold, we can get a huge returns.

The business model on this would yield great returns not only for mining. You can imagine the industries that would benefit from this; especially that there are several countries need to work their pollution levels. I am curious though; if the price of the token changes what happens to WATT's?

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:12:36 PM

INTERVIEW WITH 4NEW ICO PRESIDENT! SARANSH SHARMA!. This is a great interview with Saransh Sharma, president of 4NEW! This ICO is such an amazing project that is what the crypto space needs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=J5Z7ZrwvAJw

This is what we need more of; It is great to president himself talking it gives the impression that they have nothing to hide. I hope to see a live AMA with the community; nevertheless this is good.

Thanks for sharing video. And it's good to see president of the company himself is giving information about the project. This will boost confidence of people in 4NEW project. Hope to see continues communication from 4New team

Makes the project more Authentic and legit, when the president is involved. makes me feel more secure in investing

That's right, for new project like 4New, team work is very much important. Even if project has huge potential, marketing is still needed to expand the business operations.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

I know ICO for 4new have already been started. Did somebody know whether the progress can be seen somewhere? I could not see it in their website atleast that easily. It would be nice to have such counter which will give certain confidence to the potential investors.

Do you mean the sale progression or the progression of the project's roadmap in general?
If the latter, I'd say check the whitepapers roadmap and follow on telegram

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:42:08 PM

In my opinion am pretty sure it has big impact to our crypto community,  especially to our end users who are directly affected on the global and social problems - waste surplus and energy shortfall.  It revolutionize and standardize the four industry crypto mining, blockchain, waste management and energy, creating disruptive economics of scale on a global level. Advisory and management team promotes a eco-friendly and waste to energy blockchain.  Hoping for a success on this project.

If the 4NEW team can actually pull this off and create the KWATT token and make it a profitable business then I agree with your comments.

However the whitepaper is a bit patchy and a friend told me some of the things 4NEW are trying to achieve might not actually be possible in an engineering sense.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:47:40 PM

Do you mean the sale progression or the progression of the project's roadmap in general?
If the latter, I'd say check the whitepapers roadmap and follow on telegram

I imagine most of the progress will be announced on the site and telegram I mean that is often the most common way that projects release information on progress.

Indeed if you want to see what the plan is and what progress and timelines to expect then yes the whitepaper is best bet to see the expectations
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

4new every year, 35% of the profit is allocated to the development of additional plants. This will increase business durability and scalability.
That's means they are not just generating energy using waste materials, they are allocated/donating some profit to the development of additional plants?. Don't know how much more good points/activity they are hidden there.

So how exactly are they even going to convert that "waste" into money anyway? I can't think of any simple and easy method to do that which isnt already done

I am also curious how they can convert it for money. Anyway, the project is still new and I am sure there will be more improvements and announcements from this project very soon.

Basically, they will use EFW technology which is the process of generating energy in the form of electricity from the primary treatment of waste. After that they will sell that energy for mining farm ( is a data center, technically equipped to mine bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies ).
Well, we will have mining factory like some project at China? Or nearly is TerraMiner? What kind of crypto currency 4NEW will mining?

Users can decide which cryptocurrencies they want to mine with their KWATT Coin power. They will have access to the top twenty minable coins. The configuration will automatically determine the necessary hash rate for the particular coin, and the reward will be credited to the account connected to a 4NEW Wallet.

I see, so there will be choices to make, well, I really hope that this project is serious in developing of this features. Also hoping that many people will support this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:12:39 PM

I see, so there will be choices to make, well, I really hope that this project is serious in developing of this features. Also hoping that many people will support this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:20:57 PM

If the 4NEW team can actually pull this off and create the KWATT token and make it a profitable business then I agree with your comments.

However the whitepaper is a bit patchy and a friend told me some of the things 4NEW are trying to achieve might not actually be possible in an engineering sense.
With enough support, somehow the team might actually do it possibly even it's not possible in an engineering sense, like what you have said. 4NEW must continue to have more interesting campaigns and advertisement so that many people will know this project.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:42:49 PM

4NEW token holders will be able to mine all cryptocurrencies without having to worry about fluctuating energy bills caused by cryptocurrency price spikes. Users can decide which cryptocurrencies they want to mine with their KWATT Coin power. This means that a coin holder will be able to mine all cryptocurrencies for the lifetime without spending an additional penny for their energy bill.This really good cool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: