Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:43:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:55:49 PM

Guess what guys 4NEW has a Chinese website http://Www.4new.io/china, kinda feeling bad why my country doesn't have a 4NEW website solely for us Cheesy. I understand the idea having a Chinese website tho China has a large population guess it's a strategy to reach more investors.
\
Wow this is great. Imagine the number of investors this strategy will expose the project to. I think the head of marketing of this project is doing a great job.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:27:06 PM

Guess what guys 4NEW has a Chinese website http://Www.4new.io/china, kinda feeling bad why my country doesn't have a 4NEW website solely for us Cheesy. I understand the idea having a Chinese website tho China has a large population guess it's a strategy to reach more investors.
\
Wow this is great. Imagine the number of investors this strategy will expose the project to. I think the head of marketing of this project is doing a great job.

Would it be great to have a project like 4New for China, too? China already has powerful mining companies. Just imagine they would power their facilities with a waste-to-energy plant like the ones from 4New.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:36:28 PM

China would be a great market for 4New! Contrary to their bad reputation, China is now doing a lot to protect the environment, and waste incinerators producing electricity are certainly welcome there. So if they go there after the UK, that will be a huge thing!
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:11:13 PM

\

Would it be great to have a project like 4New for China, too? China already has powerful mining companies. Just imagine they would power their facilities with a waste-to-energy plant like the ones from 4New.

They might have lots of power plants but they might not have an innovation such is 4new.so i feel there might still be a chance for them to succeed in China
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:22:37 PM

\

They might have lots of power plants but they might not have an innovation such is 4new.so i feel there might still be a chance for them to succeed in China
If they succeed in China they could succeed everywhere because almost everything comes from china they indeed have a lot of power plants and are planning to use them.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:34:37 PM

China would be a great market for 4New! Contrary to their bad reputation, China is now doing a lot to protect the environment, and waste incinerators producing electricity are certainly welcome there. So if they go there after the UK, that will be a huge thing!

Yeah the Chinese crypto market is huge and they're the worlds largest country in terms of population and in terms of bitcoin miners! This project should definitely be targeting China & Asian markets to help raise funds and awareness.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:49:31 PM

Yeah the Chinese crypto market is huge and they're the worlds largest country in terms of population and in terms of bitcoin miners! This project should definitely be targeting China & Asian markets to help raise funds and awareness.

They have just changed the language to Chinese. I hope that they add more languages in order to let more investors know about the project. Like French, and German maybe.

Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:48:32 PM

\

If they succeed in China they could succeed everywhere because almost everything comes from china they indeed have a lot of power plants and are planning to use them.

There is a strong demand for energy production in China, it would work well considering the population and waste potential

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
MemoryMills

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:04:54 AM

ive just heard 12000 antminers and 35000 1070 ti at one site.
Hope this is true  Grin
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:36:42 AM

Check the 4NEW latest tweet here @ https://twitter.com/4newcoin?lang=en

Be careful! Scam account going around claiming to be the 4NEW team but AREN'T

https://twitter.com/4newcoin/status/972507936592400385

So many scammers are going round trying to claim tokens or private keys - need to be careful guys and don't get phished.

Why are they even trying to make a fake airdrop ? Have they nothing good to do ? When i see something about a coin i always check their official social media in order to confirm it. That is the best wey to confirm it, and not get scammed.

i learnt that there is a red hot scanner that scans through public wallets and get their private keys, i don't know how true is that and i don't want to believe that too but when i see forms like this am forced to think in that direction.... before i fill form i first go through their twitter handle to check for content and for history or to see if they post any other thing thats not related to airdrop first to establish their identity, i can't be wasting my time anymore.

but i doubt if 4new have ever released forms in time past. Huh Huh

We should be really careful and stay away from fake people, hackers. Recently I saw one discussion in one the project's telegram group that someone claimed to be admin/Dev of the group and took payment for token subscription. We need to cross check all the details as many times as possible before sending actual payment
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:49:54 AM

They have just changed the language to Chinese. I hope that they add more languages in order to let more investors know about the project. Like French, and German maybe.
I hope the change it to other languages too. Perhaps the changed it to Chinese because of their power plants and their population too. May be they might change it for another innovative and populated people.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:04:07 AM

Project with great potential! #ICO #ethereum #crypto Cool project.
Hopefully more investors will join this amazing projectGreat opportunity for those who invest in cryptocurrency!
It will grow and bring benefits to investors!
Also the content of whitepaper.
I hope so too. For me, I feel the major thing is to create massive awareness because any investor who finds out about this project and takes a look at the white paper, is most likely going to invest in it.

I think now aside from the whitepaper the team is most critical. The team should be able to demonstrate the know-how otherwise it is going to be a huge waste even with a brilliant idea.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:25:13 AM

Check the 4NEW latest tweet here @ https://twitter.com/4newcoin?lang=en

Be careful! Scam account going around claiming to be the 4NEW team but AREN'T

https://twitter.com/4newcoin/status/972507936592400385

So many scammers are going round trying to claim tokens or private keys - need to be careful guys and don't get phished.

Why are they even trying to make a fake airdrop ? Have they nothing good to do ? When i see something about a coin i always check their official social media in order to confirm it. That is the best wey to confirm it, and not get scammed.

i learnt that there is a red hot scanner that scans through public wallets and get their private keys, i don't know how true is that and i don't want to believe that too but when i see forms like this am forced to think in that direction.... before i fill form i first go through their twitter handle to check for content and for history or to see if they post any other thing thats not related to airdrop first to establish their identity, i can't be wasting my time anymore.

but i doubt if 4new have ever released forms in time past. Huh Huh

We should be really careful and stay away from fake people, hackers. Recently I saw one discussion in one the project's telegram group that someone claimed to be admin/Dev of the group and took payment for token subscription. We need to cross check all the details as many times as possible before sending actual payment

Its really lots of scammers around. Especially in telegram. People are using others name and just like that scamming people. people need to be extremely careful and even avoid any discussions in telegram and just look for information alone from the project team. 4new is popular now. Be careful with scammers and just find out the legit team of 4new and discuss with them.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:50:54 AM

Project with great potential! #ICO #ethereum #crypto Cool project.
Hopefully more investors will join this amazing projectGreat opportunity for those who invest in cryptocurrency!
It will grow and bring benefits to investors!
Also the content of whitepaper.
I hope so too. For me, I feel the major thing is to create massive awareness because any investor who finds out about this project and takes a look at the white paper, is most likely going to invest in it.

I think now aside from the whitepaper the team is most critical. The team should be able to demonstrate the know-how otherwise it is going to be a huge waste even with a brilliant idea.

Indeed, there is a pretty interesting video just come out on youtube regarding the KWATT coin check it out here @ https://youtu.be/-vjmVnPjqdo
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:55:47 AM

\

There is a strong demand for energy production in China, it would work well considering the population and waste potential

That sounds encouraging and confident boosting. If that be the case, then they should have no much troubles in the China market. And I agree with the writer who said if they can succeed there, they can succeed any where else.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:38:20 AM

That is really nice because they can reach a lot of investors in china and if that happens they can probably go global as well. So i am looking forward how they will do.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:52:46 AM

Trying to bridge that Lingua franca barrier is of utmost importance in business, i believe the team knows this and the huge benefits that comes with it, i don't know if they've done this but they should also extend this to telegram, everyone will love to be associated with this project
BidiPass

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:54:56 AM

where can i find white papper ?
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:58:22 AM

where can i find white papper ?

Hello friend here is a link to 4NEW whitepaper https://4new.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/4NEW-WhitePaper.pdf you can also check the first page of the thread.
KorolZhizni

Activity: 161

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:22:58 PM

as far as I understand the project will not have a bounty campaign? how are you going to promote the project to the masses, so to speak. it seems to me that the project is very necessary and I would like to see as many investors as possible about it. and what about iso? I'm sorry, but I could not find the dates

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: