Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:28:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:20:06 PM

Check the 4NEW latest tweet here @ https://twitter.com/4newcoin?lang=en

Be careful! Scam account going around claiming to be the 4NEW team but AREN'T

https://twitter.com/4newcoin/status/972507936592400385

So many scammers are going round trying to claim tokens or private keys - need to be careful guys and don't get phished.

Why are they even trying to make a fake airdrop ? Have they nothing good to do ? When i see something about a coin i always check their official social media in order to confirm it. That is the best wey to confirm it, and not get scammed.

It really sucks that so many people try to get money only by rip off fellow crypto enthusiasts. We have to stay vigilant and warn each other so they won't get anything with their scams.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:32:48 PM

So many scammers are going round trying to claim tokens or private keys - need to be careful guys and don't get phished.

Why are they even trying to make a fake airdrop ? Have they nothing good to do ? When i see something about a coin i always check their official social media in order to confirm it. That is the best wey to confirm it, and not get scammed.

It really sucks that so many people try to get money only by rip off fellow crypto enthusiasts. We have to stay vigilant and warn each other so they won't get anything with their scams.

I knew it will only be a matter of time before the impersonation scheme starts coming in, they usually like to do such with a project that got serious potentials, 4NEW is huge, so is a potential target for miscreants and scammers, do research properly to avoid been a victim
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:00:45 PM

I knew it will only be a matter of time before the impersonation scheme starts coming in, they usually like to do such with a project that got serious potentials, 4NEW is huge, so is a potential target for miscreants and scammers, do research properly to avoid been a victim

Scammers all around these days this has actually turn out to be the a way of life. Glad 4NEW was able to spot the scammer quickly please we all should be careful with our online affairs.
turkiman

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:27:53 PM

this project is interesting if viewing thread full graphic display, but on information about fund allocation, I do not see any fund allocation for bounty campaign, does this project does not use bounty campaign to promote this project, so direct presale and ICO

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:28:14 PM

4new project will enhance the vision of climate change. blockchain is very important in our daya to day life, applying it from waste to energy will boost power supply. Best of luck dev

Yes, for creating crypto coin required huge energy and 4NEW came up with this brilliant idea which solves waste disposal issue as we as power /energy requirements for creating coin. That's why I think this project will be huge success

It is stated that energy is the ability to do work, if you have supply supply of energy you can do lot of work. This project just gave the world a working ability in huge amount. Real lofe application is great

Looks like people are reviving their physics knowledge while reading the whitepaper. Thats amazing. Projects like this kind is big trigger for many things. Hats off to the team. There could also be lots of englineering knowledge trigger also in its way. we will hear soon.  Smiley

LOL, stop teasing friend. I was just completely marveled about the huge real life application of the project.  after reading the post before my initial post, it just dawned on me that this had the ability to really change alot in human race
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:34:32 PM

this project is interesting if viewing thread full graphic display, but on information about fund allocation, I do not see any fund allocation for bounty campaign, does this project does not use bounty campaign to promote this project, so direct presale and ICO

This project does not have a bounty, the only way to acquire tokens is through their token sale! Here is a participation link to their ICO: https://4new.io/register/

2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:18:17 PM

Yes the best thing to do is always make sure that the team is legit and maybe see if there are any comments about the airdrop before joining it.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:34:47 PM

This project does not have a bounty, the only way to acquire tokens is through their token sale! Here is a participation link to their ICO: https://4new.io/register/

Indeed and couldn’t be happier myself not giving away token as airdrop or bounty will assure the price stays near or above the ico price as few people would be willing to sell a quality token for a loss on exchange especially so soon after the ico closes let alone before the first power plants come online
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:38:14 PM

Indeed and couldn’t be happier myself not giving away token as airdrop or bounty will assure the price stays near or above the ico price as few people would be willing to sell a quality token for a loss on exchange especially so soon after the ico closes let alone before the first power plants come online

It;s definitely nice knowing there is no bounty or airdrop so shouldn't see the normal dumping upon listing of exchanges which is definitely a good thing for investors looking to keep hold for the long run.

Certainly an attractive point
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:57:14 PM

Yeah definitely, a lot of projects are moving away from bounties/airdrops and I think this shows how good a project is that they don't need to rely on paying people to start a community.

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:17:54 PM

No mate, it doesn't have a bounty program. Although I think projects with bounty campaigns get more popular due to the efforts of bounty hunters, but somehow this project has gained much popularity without a bounty campaign. This really shows that many people believe in this project
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:34:52 PM

No mate, it doesn't have a bounty program. Although I think projects with bounty campaigns get more popular due to the efforts of bounty hunters, but somehow this project has gained much popularity without a bounty campaign. This really shows that many people believe in this project

That is actually sick how did they do that ? Normally Icos always do bounty campaigns in order to get the coin known. I think that the project did his job here, because it is super good.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:23:33 AM

On their website it sais that the price will go to 1.75 dollars in 15 days. That sounds nice but how will they actually manage to do that?

They are talking about the their ICO price change. It is not trading price. As far as I know, from tomorrow the price will get increased to 1.75 USD and from 20th, this will get increased to 2 USD until the closure of their ICO that is by this month end.

Since their ico price is going to close at $2, that will definitely mean that they will be listing on their first exchange above $2 so as not to make their investors run at a loss. Right?
Well anything can happen, if they can manage to keep it above 2 dollars then that would be very nice for a lot of investors. And i think that this exchange is very promising so we will see how it goes.
I agree with this also if people do not dump it would make a lot of affect too then the price can be insane higher than we expected like $5? i would say lets wait and see what happens.

4NEW project concept is good but I currently I see some nervousness in overall crypto market. I expect this situation to become normal within a month.
If that happens 4NEW can trade between $5-10 after listing.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:25:40 AM

On their website it sais that the price will go to 1.75 dollars in 15 days. That sounds nice but how will they actually manage to do that?

They are talking about the their ICO price change. It is not trading price. As far as I know, from tomorrow the price will get increased to 1.75 USD and from 20th, this will get increased to 2 USD until the closure of their ICO that is by this month end.

Since their ico price is going to close at $2, that will definitely mean that they will be listing on their first exchange above $2 so as not to make their investors run at a loss. Right?
Well anything can happen, if they can manage to keep it above 2 dollars then that would be very nice for a lot of investors. And i think that this exchange is very promising so we will see how it goes.
I agree with this also if people do not dump it would make a lot of affect too then the price can be insane higher than we expected like $5? i would say lets wait and see what happens.

The whole market is way down; it is a good time to jump into good project. As always a project with a good team that can deliver will eventually recover (personal opinion). It seems in the case of 4NEW a physical asset (WATT) is what sure be controlling the price since electricity is always used. the more usage the higher the value.

4NEW project concept is good but I currently I see some nervousness in overall crypto market. I expect this situation to become normal within a month.
If that happens 4NEW can trade between $5-10 after listing.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:28:58 AM

It;s definitely nice knowing there is no bounty or airdrop so shouldn't see the normal dumping upon listing of exchanges which is definitely a good thing for investors looking to keep hold for the long run.

Certainly an attractive point

This will definitely give stability to 4NEW coin after listing. But lots of scam are ongoing with regards to fake ICO using good project names. I have seen one for 4New also. So beware and careful.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:58:04 AM

So far, I thought that project will only start in the UK and then maybe in Europe. But in this message they talk about worldwide, that could be interesting in the day:

We will provide a blockchain platform that will enable decentralized, peer to peer transactions whereby production of energy can directly meet the consumption of energy globally.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:04:00 AM

Tell me about your project in a nutshell please
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:11:30 AM

4new project will enhance the vision of climate change. blockchain is very important in our daya to day life, applying it from waste to energy will boost power supply. Best of luck dev

Yes, for creating crypto coin required huge energy and 4NEW came up with this brilliant idea which solves waste disposal issue as we as power /energy requirements for creating coin. That's why I think this project will be huge success

It is stated that energy is the ability to do work, if you have supply supply of energy you can do lot of work. This project just gave the world a working ability in huge amount. Real lofe application is great

Looks like people are reviving their physics knowledge while reading the whitepaper. Thats amazing. Projects like this kind is big trigger for many things. Hats off to the team. There could also be lots of englineering knowledge trigger also in its way. we will hear soon.  Smiley

LOL, stop teasing friend. I was just completely marveled about the huge real life application of the project.  after reading the post before my initial post, it just dawned on me that this had the ability to really change alot in human race

Seriously, you're right, it does have the potential to change a lot of things, imagine when this goes live successfully, think about the impact and attention that this project will create, we're talking about something going global, i must really commend the 4NEW team for taking on this initiative
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:11:45 AM

Apparently 4NEW do have some sort of bounty kinda a referral bounty. Once you register you will have to add your friends to get Bounty tokens.
You will get 5% referral if your referral buys tokens from 4New.io  if he/she uses your referal id
visser99

Activity: 190
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:24:56 AM

There are some great technologies like this that help us take care of our planet.  Projects like this help remind me that it will take many smart choices by as many people as possible to have the positive impact we want to have on the world ecosystem.  That's why I like the idea of being involved in this.  It's one more small thing I can do...
Yes it is a great idea, which in the near future will have a big impact on the development of the technological future and I support the project team in this endeavor!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: