Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:27:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:01:44 PM

4new every year, 35% of the profit is allocated to the development of additional plants. This will increase business durability and scalability.
That's means they are not just generating energy using waste materials, they are allocated/donating some profit to the development of additional plants?. Don't know how much more good points/activity they are hidden there.

https://twitter.com/bestofthebesttm/status/961185380421783553

So how exactly are they even going to convert that "waste" into money anyway? I can't think of any simple and easy method to do that which isnt already done

It's really possible to do this. A lot of people in real life already do this. I am sure they have plans how to turn tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain. Let's wait for more details.

Is easy, waste can be converted to several forms once recycled and converting to energy is not an exception, now 4NEW is trying to provide energy not just for the blockchain community but they also have the potential of selling this to the national grid, so you see, money or profit can be generated by simply selling to consumers of power

I think the real difficult part is how to continuously feed the waste to the incinerator, the amount of waste needed to keep a steam turbine going is tremendous

But the amount of waste we humans accumulate everyday is also more or maybe proportional to the needed amount of waste, i don't think it will be much of an issue, seriously, you need to check out some dump sites to see the amount of waste that is been littered in our environment daily and governments are finding it difficult to dispose such, private bodies like 4NEW will sure be appreciated
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:08:55 PM

Which exchanges have you contacted and what is the plan of action/rollout of them?

I think negotiation on exchanges are always done on a hush hush mode, but i believe 4NEW are currently negotiating with different exchanges i just hope you guys get listed on a top exchange(s).  
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:24:21 PM

Which exchanges have you contacted and what is the plan of action/rollout of them?

I think negotiation on exchanges are always done on a hush hush mode, but i believe 4NEW are currently negotiating with different exchanges i just hope you guys get listed on a top exchange(s).  

I don't think the project team will publish any information about the exchanges planned at this point in time. Also exchanges don't allow such speculations. Once its confirmed, they will certainly announce it at that time. Wait and watch.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:54:10 PM

4new every year, 35% of the profit is allocated to the development of additional plants. This will increase business durability and scalability.
That's means they are not just generating energy using waste materials, they are allocated/donating some profit to the development of additional plants?. Don't know how much more good points/activity they are hidden there.

So how exactly are they even going to convert that "waste" into money anyway? I can't think of any simple and easy method to do that which isnt already done

It's really possible to do this. A lot of people in real life already do this. I am sure they have plans how to turn tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain. Let's wait for more details.

Is easy, waste can be converted to several forms once recycled and converting to energy is not an exception, now 4NEW is trying to provide energy not just for the blockchain community but they also have the potential of selling this to the national grid, so you see, money or profit can be generated by simply selling to consumers of power

I think the real difficult part is how to continuously feed the waste to the incinerator, the amount of waste needed to keep a steam turbine going is tremendous

But the amount of waste we humans accumulate everyday is also more or maybe proportional to the needed amount of waste, i don't think it will be much of an issue, seriously, you need to check out some dump sites to see the amount of waste that is been littered in our environment daily and governments are finding it difficult to dispose such, private bodies like 4NEW will sure be appreciated
I think this will help take care of refuge waste and it will bring about a safer ecosystem through recycling so am sure am here staying with 4new till the end

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:58:20 PM

What are the token specification and its current ICO value? Will it be a security token where holders will get a passive income on daily, monthly or yearly basis?

The kwatt token is an ethereum based token at the moment but there is a plan to develop its own blockchain in the nearest future... Current ICO price is 1 dollar for 1 kwatt token.. read the white paper to see the full benefit of holding the 4new token.. Visit the website to download here 4new.io

Cheers

It is really great that the token is backed by a tangible asset; I am curious how will the usage be; is it something pre-paid or post-paid. Would interesting to know that.

Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:05:46 PM

What are the token specification and its current ICO value? Will it be a security token where holders will get a passive income on daily, monthly or yearly basis?

The kwatt token is an ethereum based token at the moment but there is a plan to develop its own blockchain in the nearest future... Current ICO price is 1 dollar for 1 kwatt token.. read the white paper to see the full benefit of holding the 4new token.. Visit the website to download here 4new.io

Cheers

It is really great that the token is backed by a tangible asset; I am curious how will the usage be; is it something pre-paid or post-paid. Would interesting to know that.

I think it is backed by enery in the form of electricity which you can not directly utilize but sell it in form of utility token

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:08:00 PM

Cheers

Yeah Kwatt token had a plan their first plant will launch with a capacity of generating of 10 megawatts of power every hour. 4New is dealing with the block chain development upon completing it, the token will be swapped to the KWATT coin that will interact with the block chain.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:14:23 PM

I seen thhe video of  4NEW on YouTube. It's really amazing video and i perfectly understood full project by watched it.so i suggest all members to see the video so they van easily understand the project.this project will help to produce energy from waste.i think this concept will go to the moon.
The topic of utilisation of wastes is always urgent, as the amount of these wastes is only increased constantly. It important very much at their destruction to produce something maximally useful. And this project will be able to make it.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:34:07 PM

I seen thhe video of  4NEW on YouTube. It's really amazing video and i perfectly understood full project by watched it.so i suggest all members to see the video so they van easily understand the project.this project will help to produce energy from waste.i think this concept will go to the moon.
The topic of utilisation of wastes is always urgent, as the amount of these wastes is only increased constantly. It important very much at their destruction to produce something maximally useful. And this project will be able to make it.
Waste management is a important factor here atleast in my country and the number of waste is multiplying day be day and it is a need to convert the waste into a good and renewable energy resource and this project would do it the best which will indeed give heavy users to this project.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:51:32 PM

Waste management is a important factor here atleast in my country and the number of waste is multiplying day be day and it is a need to convert the waste into a good and renewable energy resource and this project would do it the best which will indeed give heavy users to this project.
Well exactly the YouTube video yes very helpful and understanding the project, waste management and energy generation very important process in today's life. This project managers to do both things simultaneously which I think is a great idea and it will definitely be well received by everyone!
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:53:32 PM

Even in my country there are a lot of issues with waste management. Actually if the waste is managed properly, it can give us good benefits and energy but if it is not treated well then it can really cause a lot of health issues and also it would just make the place more dirty and stinky.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:27:28 PM

I think they will plan to be listed in exchanges one the ico is finished and once they have enough funds for listing. For now the most important thing is for them to become successful.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:38:24 PM

If this project helps make the world cleaner and better, I will support this project in every possible way. We can now observe that the climate has really changed around the world. I'm sorry to realize this, but this is our fault. And if I participate in the bounty of this project, then I will be slightly more relaxed

waste recycling/management is very much needed as tonnes of garbage getting generated everyday and also Cryto currencies need lot of energy and requirement will continue to grow. I really like 4NEW project concept as its addressing both issues.
Waste is a major issue and several countries have to face this issue. This project will help a lot to control the waste and also it will create some good energy by the waste which will indeed be much more profitable and good for the future of this project.

I honest to god live in a small country with both a major waste problem AND a major power issue so believe me when I see something like this project I get excited, I was actually a little depressed when I realized they had already picked their locations as I felt like my small island would have been An amazing location to launch a power fron waste  system but perhaps in a few years when their on to #3 they can consider it

Maybe if the 4New project succeeds they might be able to open other locations and your island might be one that 4New consider, either way if they solve the waste and power issue then this tech/methods will be wanted all over the world!
At the moment, is it known in which country the 4new project will be launched? This project will indeed be very useful for our society and the world as a whole, I hope that it will actively develop and launch its platform in different countries.

i don't know if you mean this, but i found this information in the roadmap:
COMPLETE PURCHASE OF TWO 4NEW PLANT SITES WITH PLANNING PERMISSIONS & REGULATORY LICENSES IN PRE-IDENTIFIED LOCATIONS:
Sheffield, UK – 30 acres
Dreffield, UK – 5 acres

This is all for Q1 2018. Does it mean they already purchased the plant sites and that they already got the permission to build the plants?

Atleast the information I have seen looks like they already bought the plant and are all about to start building the plant. That means they already have permission for that. May be I am wrong. I will check the news again for clarification and come back to you.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:11:32 PM

Wow sounds like a great video do you have any link for it where i could watch it too because i do not know which one you are telling us about they have a lot of video's explaining a lot of things.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:25:43 PM

I think they will plan to be listed in exchanges one the ico is finished and once they have enough funds for listing. For now the most important thing is for them to become successful.

I honestly think too early to worry about exchanges post ico I think we will see more details as it is the fact the token is erc20 means those that really want to trade immediately for some reason will have the standards Marco tract based ones like index and etherdelta
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:29:22 PM

I seen thhe video of  4NEW on YouTube. It's really amazing video and i perfectly understood full project by watched it.so i suggest all members to see the video so they van easily understand the project.this project will help to produce energy from waste.i think this concept will go to the moon.
Wow sounds like a great video do you have any link for it where i could watch it too because i do not know which one you are telling us about they have a lot of video's explaining a lot of things.

It is probably this Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAEOKyRm8so&t=3s
Check it out it quickly explains you what the project all about is, and it is easy to understand.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:37:55 PM

Saving more at 4new. I like the idea, nowadays, we lack lot of energy. Project will run for Asia citizen or only US first?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:42:07 PM

I am also curious how they can convert it for money. Anyway, the project is still new and I am sure there will be more improvements and announcements from this project very soon.

Basically, they will use EFW technology which is the process of generating energy in the form of electricity from the primary treatment of waste. After that they will sell that energy for mining farm ( is a data center, technically equipped to mine bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies ).
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:52:05 PM

I am also curious how they can convert it for money. Anyway, the project is still new and I am sure there will be more improvements and announcements from this project very soon.

Basically, they will use EFW technology which is the process of generating energy in the form of electricity from the primary treatment of waste. After that they will sell that energy for mining farm ( is a data center, technically equipped to mine bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies ).

This idea is very innovative and not entirely straightforward, but it only proves that it is interesting and can bring big profits. I would like to read it myself if any of you can explain it in a good way.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:01:17 PM

Well, we will have mining factory like some project at China? Or nearly is TerraMiner? What kind of crypto currency 4NEW will mining?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: