Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:39:21 PM

Good evening. Tokens are now sold by bounties, this is normal, soon a coin will be noticed and there will be a rapid growth of the coin. I wish everyone good luck.

KWATT tokens came from bounty Cool

Will you HODL or will you trade them? It looks like a lot of bounty participants have decided to dump kWATT. Hopefully it will improve soon, I see the KWATT token having value in the future.

Let's hope so, It hasn't been the best start but I'm sure we will see some more growth coming soon especially with very incentive staking in December

Down even lower today, this is a disappointing start but unfortunately, this is the effect bonuses can have, especially when they are introduced and used incorrectly.

4NEW has way more value than its current price is reflecting, I think in a bull market mixed with some good news releases we should see the price take a different direction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:49:27 PM

Good evening. Tokens are now sold by bounties, this is normal, soon a coin will be noticed and there will be a rapid growth of the coin. I wish everyone good luck.

Will you HODL or will you trade them? It looks like a lot of bounty participants have decided to dump kWATT. Hopefully it will improve soon, I see the KWATT token having value in the future.

Let's hope so, It hasn't been the best start but I'm sure we will see some more growth coming soon especially with very incentive staking in December
Actually the staking feature will be implemented on their website at the end of September. They are currently testing this feature, and they want to make sure it will work perfect when it will be released.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:27:22 AM

Actually the staking feature will be implemented on their website at the end of September. They are currently testing this feature, and they want to make sure it will work perfect when it will be released.

Looking forward to this,  I think with the amount of dumping going around, most people are forgetting about the staking option and I hope this is genuine and does pull through- will help the project massively in terms of token value
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:10:55 PM

Anyone else using this time with the price so low to gobble up lots of additional KWATT's? This is shockingly low but brilliant for me Smiley
hoanghai

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:07:52 PM

If you hold KWATT tokens in your 4NEW account then you will get these benefits:
1. You only "earn" the quarterly returns from mining, if you stake your KWATT tokens inside the 4NEW dashboard.
2. Earning from mining will not work if you hold them in any wallet or exchange outside of the 4NEW dashboard system.
3. Any of the major cryptocurrencies that you can earn through this staking KWATT token for mining, do not need to be bought, you have earned that particular cryptocurrency (eg BTC, ETH, LTC, BCC) through the staking, no giving up of your KWATTs or purchasing any new cryptocurrency is required.
cryptossi

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:30:17 PM

1. You only "earn" the quarterly returns from mining, if you stake your KWATT tokens inside the 4NEW dashboard.
2. Earning from mining will not work if you hold them in any wallet or exchange outside of the 4NEW dashboard system.
3. Any of the major cryptocurrencies that you can earn through this staking KWATT token for mining, do not need to be bought, you have earned that particular cryptocurrency (eg BTC, ETH, LTC, BCC) through the staking, no giving up of your KWATTs or purchasing any new cryptocurrency is required.

I really like the third option. It would be great to earn some ETH by staking my KWATT. Hopefully this will be a profitable feature in the future, I just need to try and get some more tokens.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:31:57 PM

I really like the third option. It would be great to earn some ETH by staking my KWATT. Hopefully this will be a profitable feature in the future, I just need to try and get some more tokens.

Yeah, the current market price is a steal for them I recon tbh.  With the staking feature going live in September, and the first staking quarter ending in December it's going to be interesting to see exactly how much you can earn from a single token in that time.
cryptossi

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:00:58 PM

Yeah, the current market price is a steal for them I recon tbh.  With the staking feature going live in September, and the first staking quarter ending in December it's going to be interesting to see exactly how much you can earn from a single token in that time.

Yeah it will be, this will be the deciding factor for the KWATT token. The token will either provide great staking rewards and demand rises, therefore price increases. Or the rewards will be crap, demand falls and the token price does nothing or falls even lower.

CryptoBeefy

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:17:38 PM

Yeah I have a fair amount of tokens I'll be putting into the staking and looking to pickup some more whilst so cheap. Hopefully this is one where you benefit from hodling
cryptossi

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:08:05 PM

Yeah I have a fair amount of tokens I'll be putting into the staking and looking to pickup some more whilst so cheap. Hopefully this is one where you benefit from hodling

I need to accumulate some more, I'm really gutted I missed the intial dump, because if i had played it properly and traded across exchanges I probably could have doubled my tokens, ahh well you win some you lose some.

jamzzz123

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:41:06 PM

I need to accumulate some more, I'm really gutted I missed the intial dump, because if i had played it properly and traded across exchanges I probably could have doubled my tokens, ahh well you win some you lose some.

It's still super cheap at the moment, I have packed my bags as much as I could Cheesy loving it, expecting it to rise sooner or later when the proper staking system is set in stone
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:44:46 PM

It's still super cheap at the moment, I have packed my bags as much as I could Cheesy loving it, expecting it to rise sooner or later when the proper staking system is set in stone

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that people are keeping the price down and accumulating a tonne from watching the markets.  Im hoping to get about 20k tokens before we can stake (a tiny amount compared to what i've seen some people talking about though!)
jamzzz123

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:17:47 AM

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that people are keeping the price down and accumulating a tonne from watching the markets.  Im hoping to get about 20k tokens before we can stake (a tiny amount compared to what i've seen some people talking about though!)

Wow, what has happened overnight - the coin token value has completely dumped again Sad Not sure if this is bonuses hunters getting out? I can't believe people are selling at this price
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:17:50 AM

Yeah I'm a fair bit lower than 20k unfortunately! The price is still peanuts though so hoping to trade and pick up some more in the coming days
cryptossi

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:52:59 PM

Yeah I'm a fair bit lower than 20k unfortunately! The price is still peanuts though so hoping to trade and pick up some more in the coming days

Im way off 20k, I've missed a lot of trading opportunities unfortunately. However, I still want to hodl my tokens and see how it ends up, I personally think you must be a bit silly if you're selling at this price.

jamzzz123

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:46:46 AM

Im way off 20k, I've missed a lot of trading opportunities unfortunately. However, I still want to hodl my tokens and see how it ends up, I personally think you must be a bit silly if you're selling at this price.

Good job you didn't panic sell, the price has certainly come back up and great to see for the community. I'm hoping we still see an increase as it is down quite alot from the ICO price
cryptossi

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:48:56 PM

Good job you didn't panic sell, the price has certainly come back up and great to see for the community. I'm hoping we still see an increase as it is down quite alot from the ICO price

Yeah Jesus, I was thinking about trying to sell when it reached its bottom last week because I thought it might drop further but I would have lost out. Still hodling my KWATT and fingers crossed it can reclaim some of its value over the next week.

jamzzz123

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:45:04 AM

Smiley   Wink This coin has been listed on @CoinMarketDaddy(CMD). For more information , metric ,Statistics, prices, reviews , online ticker , news, comments about this Coin visit CoinMarketDaddy(CMD) DOT COM.

Link is here https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/token/4new/kwatt/

Market Cap   Current Supply   Volume (24h)   Total Supply   Price %(1h)   Price %(24h)
$ 1.7M          26,741,099    $ 60.57K            150,000,000     5.18%               22.83%

Thanks for the update, glad to see it is on another ICO review site, not quite sure about that domain though lol >.>
cryptossi

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:18:38 PM

Smiley   Wink This coin has been listed on @CoinMarketDaddy(CMD). For more information , metric ,Statistics, prices, reviews , online ticker , news, comments about this Coin visit CoinMarketDaddy(CMD) DOT COM.

Link is here https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/token/4new/kwatt/

Market Cap   Current Supply   Volume (24h)   Total Supply   Price %(1h)   Price %(24h)
$ 1.7M          26,741,099    $ 60.57K            150,000,000     5.18%               22.83%

Thanks for the update, glad to see it is on another ICO review site, not quite sure about that domain though lol >.>

Yeah I really don’t like the website name Cheesy it’s a bit unprofessional in my opinion to call your website the coin market daddy.

mysong777

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:19:04 PM

I know that our president is in the hospital.any word on how he is feeling. We could sure use some support from him.
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: