Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:53:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32363 times)
Real Miracle

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:04:39 PM

This seems to be one of the better projects. Definitely not a scam!
Green Energy #4NEW, i truly believe that most of green energy crypto will perform very well and stable in the future.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:09:33 PM

Hey guys.  I can’t access my account. The mes runs as wrong email address and a password. Tried 3 times to reset password, now it says token mismatch. What’s happening?

if you haven't signed into their new updated website you need to create a new account.  It wasn't carried across in the work they did.  Otherwise hop onto their Telegram and ask the admins for help. https://t.me/FRNCoin

Everything looks quite good for this project. Tokensales is also going good. They will definitely cross 50 mil I think.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 04:15:07 PM

Hey guys.  I can’t access my account. The mes runs as wrong email address and a password. Tried 3 times to reset password, now it says token mismatch. What’s happening?

if you haven't signed into their new updated website you need to create a new account.  It wasn't carried across in the work they did.  Otherwise hop onto their Telegram and ask the admins for help. https://t.me/FRNCoin

Everything looks quite good for this project. Tokensales is also going good. They will definitely cross 50 mil I think.

Honestly checking with telegram admins is always best when you run into issues like this regardless of ico the admins in telegram always seem to be able to fix the issues or point on right direction sometimes it’s a bug
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:26:13 PM

They have already crossed 42 mil earlier. Now they have already got some millions. 50 mil is their easy task. I am expecting 60+ mil easily considering the time they have for ICO closure.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:32:15 PM

Guy's I have quick question. 4new is already listed on ForkDelta? As I saw there KWATT coin address. I am not sure about this it is tradable or not yet. But how they listed before ends of ICO?

It is indeed listed like I learned yesterday. Their reason for listing before ico ending is what am not actually sure of. Maybe they satisfied with the capital they have raised so far. It can be said from this action that this last part of their sales went well.

I don't think that's an official listing, for you to be able to trade on forkdelta you have to input 4NEW contract address. I think that's the way forkdelta works unlisted coins can be purchased there by using there contract address.

Oh. Really?? That explains the whole situation then. I was actually thinking it's an official listing from the team. This I hope won't affect the official sales of token?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:32:34 PM

Guy's I have quick question. 4new is already listed on ForkDelta? As I saw there KWATT coin address. I am not sure about this it is tradable or not yet. But how they listed before ends of ICO?

It is indeed listed like I learned yesterday. Their reason for listing before ico ending is what am not actually sure of. Maybe they satisfied with the capital they have raised so far. It can be said from this action that this last part of their sales went well.

I don't think that is the official listing or is it? If the contract address is located and the no locking on tokens trading can start any start trading any time. I think the only worry is the centralized exchanges and volume on the exchange.

it's a decentralized exchange, they did not list it on there, you can trade any coin if you have the contract address.

It has its perks, often you can pick up some cheap coins on there with any project not just 4NEW - you get alot of the dumpers on there resulting in cheap coins

At what price people are selling their tokens ? If it's at low price compare to 4NEW pre-listing sale price then it's not good.

The price is lower than the one in the ICO but there is almost no volume. Only a few tokens were traded on FD from the initial bounty program. As soon as 4New realized that the bounty hunters already dumped their tokens they stopped the distribution.
A smart decision i am glad they immediately did something about it other wise it would be bad for their sale, are people still trading some tokens?

Sometimes these dumpers amaze me, for how much will they get by selling at such a funny and ridiculous price and how many times do they think that such dumping in various projects will give them enough money to even buy some decent cloths, its pathetic and i'm glad 4new did the needful by stopping the whole process
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:45:18 PM

I don't think that is the official listing or is it? If the contract address is located and the no locking on tokens trading can start any start trading any time. I think the only worry is the centralized exchanges and volume on the exchange.

it's a decentralized exchange, they did not list it on there, you can trade any coin if you have the contract address.

It has its perks, often you can pick up some cheap coins on there with any project not just 4NEW - you get alot of the dumpers on there resulting in cheap coins

At what price people are selling their tokens ? If it's at low price compare to 4NEW pre-listing sale price then it's not good.

The price is lower than the one in the ICO but there is almost no volume. Only a few tokens were traded on FD from the initial bounty program. As soon as 4New realized that the bounty hunters already dumped their tokens they stopped the distribution.
A smart decision i am glad they immediately did something about it other wise it would be bad for their sale, are people still trading some tokens?

Sometimes these dumpers amaze me, for how much will they get by selling at such a funny and ridiculous price and how many times do they think that such dumping in various projects will give them enough money to even buy some decent cloths, its pathetic and i'm glad 4new did the needful by stopping the whole process

That is a good decision, because if they didn't do that the bounty hunters would have dumped them all, and it will also upset the investors. It is better that everyone receives them at the same time.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:20:13 PM

Of course that would be great, but I do not share your optimism. The progress bar does not move a milimeter. But I hope the new bonus levels help to get more investors
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:05:41 PM

Hi,

i received an e-mail from 4New. They start an interesting Affiliate Contest.

The prizes are great:

1) BMW I8
2) Breitling watch
3) Tropical Cruise

They announce further detail today 7pm pacific time, watch out!

Oh nice, finally - some signs from the 4NEW team they are alive!! Probably is a good idea to market this across social media - especially twitter.
I think the affiliate contest will get them very much attention. So i think that they will be able to get more investors because of this. It is a good thing because we haven't heard anything about them in some quite some time.

That's some pretty huge price list, 4new is really doing things up the notch and i was just thinking if this isn't too much, don't get me wrong, i love the idea and will love to win one of such but i'm just the type that want to see them finish up and get to work, i want to see the kwatt coin in the hands of many and watch 4new change the lives and perception of the community 

Every one of us have this excitement built up and this delay is not helping but i believe they know better, i really want to see the 4new concept come to life

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:18:13 PM

Of course that would be great, but I do not share your optimism. The progress bar does not move a milimeter. But I hope the new bonus levels help to get more investors

To my knowledge the bar is manual so of course it didn’t move a millimeter they don’t update it constantly if I recall it was once a week they updated it with verified purchases
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:18:36 PM

Green Energy #4NEW, i truly believe that most of green energy crypto will perform very well and stable in the future.

Nice to see someone who believes in the project too. 4new is definitely not scam as they have shown and their sale is progressing really good.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:54:23 PM

I can see on the homepage that they want to activate the ecosystem in Q3 2018. So I'm assuming that mining will also start between July and September. It does not take much longer
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:37:40 PM

Nice to see someone who believes in the project too. 4new is definitely not scam as they have shown and their sale is progressing really good.

4New already got power plants mate. They are ready to produce electricity from waste. This is probably the last sale, and then it will be finally be listed, and in time we can use it to mine.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:54:43 PM

4New already got power plants mate. They are ready to produce electricity from waste. This is probably the last sale, and then it will be finally be listed, and in time we can use it to mine.
I agree after the listing the project will still continue and they will even have more power plants, it will all go well if they keep following their roadmap.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:31:28 AM

I agree after the listing the project will still continue and they will even have more power plants, it will all go well if they keep following their roadmap.

I am curious to know if there are any information on the Puerto Rico talks? I  could not find other information aside from what we already know. I think it would be big if they succeed in the talks. 

Owillz

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:53:29 AM

It's cool the way things are turning out. Let's just enjoy the ride and be content with how ever it may end. They already have the required capital for the core idea. If they meet the hard cap, fine they get our support, if they don't meet the hardcap, cool! Then they need our support even more.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:38:16 AM

I would be interested to know if there is any update on the operational plants, are they producing the electricity as expected? Has there been any problems - some updates in regards to this would be helpful
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:08:12 AM
Merited by pavan@hosur (2)

Energy projects have always attracted attention. The project itself I liked. I think the team knows what it is doing and will bring it to its end in its development. Now a good discount for the tokens purchase. I think it will be possible to make a good profit in the future

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
bitcoinner786

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:22:09 PM

I still can’t understand why it says the email is wrong. And besides I’ve checked PayPal and saw that my money been transferred to 4new. I wonder now where’s the money?
Owillz

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:09:32 PM

I would be interested to know if there is any update on the operational plants, are they producing the electricity as expected? Has there been any problems - some updates in regards to this would be helpful

I believe they must have been taking records of the performance of the plant. And I however don't think that's one of the details that they are required to post publicly. Any discovery worth sharing will surely be shared.
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: