Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:51:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:43:08 PM

4NEW I trust in all team . It is a nice project and deserve the trust!

The team seems very good, because they already have gotten power plants, and now they are managing it. I am looking forward when the power plants will work, and provide us with electricity.

The team is very good. But the problem is they seem to be quite new to crypto area. Thats why they are struggling bit with their strategy.

Yes. I completely agree with this statement. I also felt that. But during the course of their ICO, they learned quite a lot in this area. Also crypto field is very tricky. 4NEW will shine for sure. Thats my hope.

They have a 'blockchain adviser' but the mistakes and decisions they keep making makes me doubt that person really does know what they're talking about.  Constant 100% bonuses, doesn't increase the community, if you're giving it to the original community members.. They claim that it's because otherwise they'll be burning alot of tokens, imo that would be the better approach. If EVERYONE suddenly had double tokens, there's going to be a lot of profit taking..

I don’t think so if everyone suddenly has 2x tokens that just means their tokens are worth half the price they were and they have 2x as many of them, free tokens are not free tokens they are a discount and depending on how teams roll that out if everyone benefits from it the same it doesn’t negatively impact things

I have to agree with what Darkoth said. They made some questionable decisions and it would have been better to stop giving these huge bonuses and instead burn the unsold tokens.

It seems that they want to increase the total supply of the token, but one thing for certain you musn't give tokens for free. Bonus is oke, but not a enormous amount.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:57:35 PM

The team seems very good, because they already have gotten power plants, and now they are managing it. I am looking forward when the power plants will work, and provide us with electricity.

The team is very good. But the problem is they seem to be quite new to crypto area. Thats why they are struggling bit with their strategy.

Yes. I completely agree with this statement. I also felt that. But during the course of their ICO, they learned quite a lot in this area. Also crypto field is very tricky. 4NEW will shine for sure. Thats my hope.

They have a 'blockchain adviser' but the mistakes and decisions they keep making makes me doubt that person really does know what they're talking about.  Constant 100% bonuses, doesn't increase the community, if you're giving it to the original community members.. They claim that it's because otherwise they'll be burning alot of tokens, imo that would be the better approach. If EVERYONE suddenly had double tokens, there's going to be a lot of profit taking..

I don’t think so if everyone suddenly has 2x tokens that just means their tokens are worth half the price they were and they have 2x as many of them, free tokens are not free tokens they are a discount and depending on how teams roll that out if everyone benefits from it the same it doesn’t negatively impact things

I have to agree with what Darkoth said. They made some questionable decisions and it would have been better to stop giving these huge bonuses and instead burn the unsold tokens.

It seems that they want to increase the total supply of the token, but one thing for certain you musn't give tokens for free. Bonus is oke, but not a enormous amount.
I agree with you on that they should burn the unsold tokens they have given a lot of free tokens in their airdrops they should not give 100% bonus now.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:37:50 PM

It's very hard to get the strategy right, 4NEW have still raised a lot of funds, admittedly a lot of it has come from institutional investors, but $42.5m is still pretty good going and a lot more than 90% of other ICO's raise.

bitcoinner786

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:47:35 AM

I'm now KYCed, what is the process to transfer my previously bought token from MyEtherWallet to the KWATT wallet ?
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:22:39 AM

There is no doubt about that they will surely do well. Just like someone said they seem to be struggling with some part of their strategy, once they get that right, success is sure.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:31:58 AM

I agree with you on that they should burn the unsold tokens they have given a lot of free tokens in their airdrops they should not give 100% bonus now.

4new team are getting the development side of their project right as we can see from their power plants but the ico part is just falling Apart, like there was no initial plan in place.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:25:15 AM

You're absolutely right, numbers don't matter but real investors do, investors understands what's like to hodl a token, free takers only knows how to dump, personally i will suggest that the bonuses should just be cut and i will also advice the team to just change their adviser and get a new one that actually understands the intricacies of marketing
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:28:54 AM

Just heard somebody saying the token sale of 4NEW is going really good. Now I am curious to know how much they have raised till now? Since this is a very promising project, you never know.. they might hit hardcap also before ICO ends.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:33:34 AM

Hoping that they have the final issues cleared up and the extension will move them to finalize things and give them time to get the platform up for investors further and really be able to see what’s going on.

Perhaps some additional information or videos or images for the plants would make people happy hopefully they will

Yea, we all hope to see that happen, it has been a long ride and the team should ensure that the community stays happy, by ensuring that all dots and graphs are adequately plotted to ensure the sustainability of the project, it will change a lot in the community if 4NEW should succeed and they will also benefit a lot in terms of generating profit

I still have good faith with the 4NEW project, the KYC and bonus procedure could of probably been planned better. But nevertheless, I still have good faith in the working product and hope they can redeem themselves by listing on a well known exchange post sales.

I hope so, 4NEW is a project i wouldn't want to see go down the drain, as they have gone really far and have proved to be formidable by creating two working power plants, heading to the third one, at an ongoing ICO, a feat you don't get to see everyday, so i respect them for that and i want a situation where they will prove naysayers wrong

I just checked 4NEW ICO progress, but i dont see any change in numbers/ Its still shows 42.5 Million USD. looks like investors not happy with ICO extension?
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:35:41 AM

Just heard somebody saying the token sale of 4NEW is going really good. Now I am curious to know how much they have raised till now? Since this is a very promising project, you never know.. they might hit hardcap also before ICO ends.

the progress bar has been in the same place for a long time. They could update them daily so we know how the sale is going.
In general, I find that much more information about the sale should be published
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:18:29 AM

the progress bar has been in the same place for a long time. They could update them daily so we know how the sale is going.
In general, I find that much more information about the sale should be published

yeah it's a manual update, im interested to see how well they are doing also.  it can't take that much effort to update it surely.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:21:58 AM

I think they will do the update manually. Me too heard from the team that the sales is going good. Probably they need some time for making the updates.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:00:59 AM

Hoping that they have the final issues cleared up and the extension will move them to finalize things and give them time to get the platform up for investors further and really be able to see what’s going on.

Perhaps some additional information or videos or images for the plants would make people happy hopefully they will

Apparently it was an issue with KYC being stuck on 'pending' for the majority of users.  It's meant to be fixed now, and everyone who was stuck should be verified in the next 72 hours

That's good news. the only question left is whether the ICO is actually up to 30.6. runs or ends after 3 days as planned first

Good news at least one issue have been cleared up. Hopefully this would be the last stage of the ico and after 29th of june everything will continue as planned.

What is the plan after the pre-listing sale? so it is set to finish on the 29th? I thought it would only run for 9 days. So from today it is 6 days left. I am not sure if the progress bars actually works on the site.

The ICO ends on the 30th, im not sure where people are getting all these random dates of the 29th and 26th etc from, if you check Telegram etc, it's 100$ the 30th.

It's not good from 4new team. They should provide proper update and not keep people guessing about what's going on with ICO. I don't think this long ICO extension will help unless people know what's exactly going on.

The website is now showing 4 days left till the 100% bonus. Btw. Anyone aware of the patent? https://4new.io/#patent-pending I did not know they filed a patent.

This is most confusing phase of the project for me. At one side project is doing good and making new progress like installing power plant and patent as well. But ICO dates n bonus are keep changing

Would be great to see an official tweet of what exactly is going on and where abouts we are in terms of sale and ICO. It's a shame for the 4NEW project to lose the community's confidence over some dates and inadequate planning regarding the sale

I think most of the people/investors are confused now. See the token sale progress, it's not moving as expected. Many people thought that it will be over in a day or two. But it's very slow.

Yeah, pretty much going how i expected, I think alot of people are simply going to wait for the exchange listing when the $1,000,000 of airdrop tokens, KWATT 'invite a friend' bounty, and 100% bonus is going to be dumped.

That is a given most airdrops are usually dumped on an exchange listing. So we are to expect something like that to happen. I think if they operate immediately when the sale is over or even during it would ease a lot of the fud.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:02:36 AM

I think they will do the update manually. Me too heard from the team that the sales is going good. Probably they need some time for making the updates.

Glad to hear it, was that from the telegram channel itself?

I guess they will update it weekly or so, it's good to keep the community up-to-date and interested
Darkoth89

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:14:51 AM

I guess they will update it weekly or so, it's good to keep the community up-to-date and interested

i asked in the telegram channel this morning and they said there's an update on how it's going coming out soon apparently.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:21:27 AM

i asked in the telegram channel this morning and they said there's an update on how it's going coming out soon apparently.

I was already wondering too why the counter didn't move at all. Hopefully, they can update it very soon. I am curious how much they have got so far since the sale restarted.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:24:07 AM

yeah it's a manual update, im interested to see how well they are doing also.  it can't take that much effort to update it surely.

Sale almost now on closing state. Everyone is excited to know their current status. I am also agree with Darkoth89 it should be update manually by them. At least investors also will know the exact status of sale progress.
Darkoth89

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:56:36 AM

Sale almost now on closing state. Everyone is excited to know their current status. I am also agree with Darkoth89 it should be update manually by them. At least investors also will know the exact status of sale progress.

Hmm? The sale has 25 days left before it ends, quite a while yet before it closes
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:35:41 AM

The pinned post in the Telegram group still says:

Step 4:
Withdrawal of KWATTs from your KWATT wallet will only be allowed on June 4th, 2018 upon completion of the token sale event.

They better won't allow withdrawal before the sale ends on June 30th (I still hope that there is not another extension, lol). If they allow people to withdraw the tokens on Monday, I am sure we will see the tokens on Forkdelta and then no one will buy in the ICO anymore.
Might be they will allow to withdraw tokens but I guess they will not allow to anyone for buying or selling until their official announcement about exchanges or listing.

I think there were already KWATT coins on FD quite some time ago, dumped by bounty hunters. Don't know if it's possible then to lock the tokens somehow. The easiest way would be to just not make it possible to withdraw them.

I have personally searched for KWATT on FD to see if any book have been open but i couldn't find any, i searched with the intention of buying more, so i strongly believe KWATT hasn't been listed anywhere yet

The contract is still locked due to the incident that happened earlier where bounty hunter's went to dump the tokens on FD. I don't wish to see it being listed now before the sales end.

OH little wonders I couldn't find it there, I support the idea of locking till after ICO to prevent dumping of the token, I like to see it list above 1$ upon listing

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 12:13:44 PM

I am glad to hear that positive comments about sale. But it will be more impressive if they will update their current ICO progress on webpage.
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: