Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:04:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:28:53 AM

Guy's I have quick question. 4new is already listed on ForkDelta? As I saw there KWATT coin address. I am not sure about this it is tradable or not yet. But how they listed before ends of ICO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:28:50 AM

Guy's I have quick question. 4new is already listed on ForkDelta? As I saw there KWATT coin address. I am not sure about this it is tradable or not yet. But how they listed before ends of ICO?

It is indeed listed like I learned yesterday. Their reason for listing before ico ending is what am not actually sure of. Maybe they satisfied with the capital they have raised so far. It can be said from this action that this last part of their sales went well.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:00:32 AM

It is indeed listed like I learned yesterday. Their reason for listing before ico ending is what am not actually sure of. Maybe they satisfied with the capital they have raised so far. It can be said from this action that this last part of their sales went well.

I don't think that's an official listing, for you to be able to trade on forkdelta you have to input 4NEW contract address. I think that's the way forkdelta works unlisted coins can be purchased there by using there contract address.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:27:36 AM

I don't think that is the official listing or is it? If the contract address is located and the no locking on tokens trading can start any start trading any time. I think the only worry is the centralized exchanges and volume on the exchange.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:17:19 AM

I don't think that is the official listing or is it? If the contract address is located and the no locking on tokens trading can start any start trading any time. I think the only worry is the centralized exchanges and volume on the exchange.

it's a decentralized exchange, they did not list it on there, you can trade any coin if you have the contract address.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:34:17 AM

it's a decentralized exchange, they did not list it on there, you can trade any coin if you have the contract address.

It has its perks, often you can pick up some cheap coins on there with any project not just 4NEW - you get alot of the dumpers on there resulting in cheap coins
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:24:59 AM

It has its perks, often you can pick up some cheap coins on there with any project not just 4NEW - you get alot of the dumpers on there resulting in cheap coins

At what price people are selling their tokens ? If it's at low price compare to 4NEW pre-listing sale price then it's not good.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:40:10 AM

At what price people are selling their tokens ? If it's at low price compare to 4NEW pre-listing sale price then it's not good.

The price is lower than the one in the ICO but there is almost no volume. Only a few tokens were traded on FD from the initial bounty program. As soon as 4New realized that the bounty hunters already dumped their tokens they stopped the distribution.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:34:41 AM

Hi,

i received an e-mail from 4New. They start an interesting Affiliate Contest.

The prizes are great:

1) BMW I8
2) Breitling watch
3) Tropical Cruise

They announce further detail today 7pm pacific time, watch out!

Oh nice, finally - some signs from the 4NEW team they are alive!! Probably is a good idea to market this across social media - especially twitter.
I think the affiliate contest will get them very much attention. So i think that they will be able to get more investors because of this. It is a good thing because we haven't heard anything about them in some quite some time.

That's some pretty huge price list, 4new is really doing things up the notch and i was just thinking if this isn't too much, don't get me wrong, i love the idea and will love to win one of such but i'm just the type that want to see them finish up and get to work, i want to see the kwatt coin in the hands of many and watch 4new change the lives and perception of the community  

I really like the idea of this Affiliate program and the prize list looks really nice. But I guess there are a lot of requirements to get the chance to win one of these prices. Looking forward to hear more details.

Yea, affiliate programs are known to drive in massive sales for projects and it tends to attract marketers, vbloggers, etc, that will keep the project buzzing both online and offline, its indeed a good way of marketing, well, if the price is sweet enough to attract them then is a good bet and i'm hopeful that it will, perhaps 4new will leverage a lot of sales from this
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:35:02 AM

The price is lower than the one in the ICO but there is almost no volume. Only a few tokens were traded on FD from the initial bounty program. As soon as 4New realized that the bounty hunters already dumped their tokens they stopped the distribution.
A smart decision i am glad they immediately did something about it other wise it would be bad for their sale, are people still trading some tokens?
Darkoth89

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:36:54 AM

Hi,

The prizes are great:

1) BMW I8
2) Breitling watch
3) Tropical Cruise

Oh nice, finally - some signs from the 4NEW team they are alive!! Probably is a good idea to market this across social media - especially twitter.
I think the affiliate contest will get them very much attention. So i think that they will be able to get more investors because of this. It is a good thing because we haven't heard anything about them in some quite some time.

That's some pretty huge price list, 4new is really doing things up the notch and i was just thinking if this isn't too much, don't get me wrong, i love the idea and will love to win one of such but i'm just the type that want to see them finish up and get to work, i want to see the kwatt coin in the hands of many and watch 4new change the lives and perception of the community  

I really like the idea of this Affiliate program and the prize list looks really nice. But I guess there are a lot of requirements to get the chance to win one of these prices. Looking forward to hear more details.

Yea, affiliate programs are known to drive in massive sales for projects and it tends to attract marketers, vbloggers, etc, that will keep the project buzzing both online and offline, its indeed a good way of marketing, well, if the price is sweet enough to attract them then is a good bet and i'm hopeful that it will, perhaps 4new will leverage a lot of sales from this

Especially considering it's a 100% bonus for affiliates as well..   There's an updated table of how much people have earned on here: https://4new.io/affiliate someone is on like $60,000 nearly.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:37:58 AM

Wow the counter is really moving fast. We are now way beyond $42,5 million ! The 100% bonus will end just in 2 days, how many of you guys did invest ?
They really did raise a lot of money and i think because of this 100% bonus they will be able to raise even more. I haven't invested in it but i really should have. Because this project will grow really big.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:02:15 PM

But this process can dump coin price? I mean if people will get coins on cheaper price from decentralised exchange, then why they will invest in ICOs?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:15:47 PM

Wow the counter is really moving fast. We are now way beyond $42,5 million ! The 100% bonus will end just in 2 days, how many of you guys did invest ?
They really did raise a lot of money and i think because of this 100% bonus they will be able to raise even more. I haven't invested in it but i really should have. Because this project will grow really big.

It's good to see the 100% bonus looks like it has pushed more investors to get on board even though it kind of has lowered the token price since there is alot more in circulation ( less to be burnt)

However; I'm sure the extra funds will allow further development for the 4NEW team!
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:19:51 PM

It's good to see the 100% bonus looks like it has pushed more investors to get on board even though it kind of has lowered the token price since there is alot more in circulation ( less to be burnt)

However; I'm sure the extra funds will allow further development for the 4NEW team!

I have not done the calculations, but hope new investors not getting more tokens than the old one. Because I think bonus percentage was lower in previous sale.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:37:53 PM

I have not done the calculations, but hope new investors not getting more tokens than the old one. Because I think bonus percentage was lower in previous sale.

That is a concern to be honest. You don't want the newer ones getting all the goods. I think though that that is the case; I don't think the older investors would get the 100% otherwise the token supply would be out by now.

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:02:10 PM

Hi,

The prizes are great:

1) BMW I8
2) Breitling watch
3) Tropical Cruise

Especially considering it's a 100% bonus for affiliates as well..   There's an updated table of how much people have earned on here: https://4new.io/affiliate someone is on like $60,000 nearly.

Good. So finally we have the information on we we can win this BMW. I have not checked all the details but looks like lot of work need to be done to win this price and it's not juts lottery or something.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:19:05 PM

Hi,

The prizes are great:

1) BMW I8
2) Breitling watch
3) Tropical Cruise

Especially considering it's a 100% bonus for affiliates as well..   There's an updated table of how much people have earned on here: https://4new.io/affiliate someone is on like $60,000 nearly.

Good. So finally we have the information on we we can win this BMW. I have not checked all the details but looks like lot of work need to be done to win this price and it's not juts lottery or something.

I checked this 4new affiliate marketing page, and yes lots of work need to do to be eligible for this BMW. But this BMW is costly one and no one will mind to put effort to win this one.
bitcoinner786

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

Hey guys.  I can’t access my account. The mes runs as wrong email address and a password. Tried 3 times to reset password, now it says token mismatch. What’s happening?
Darkoth89

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:45:15 PM

Hey guys.  I can’t access my account. The mes runs as wrong email address and a password. Tried 3 times to reset password, now it says token mismatch. What’s happening?

if you haven't signed into their new updated website you need to create a new account.  It wasn't carried across in the work they did.  Otherwise hop onto their Telegram and ask the admins for help. https://t.me/FRNCoin
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: