Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:48:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:52:10 PM

I see you recently updated the website and well made. Just look in the UK was secured by 2 workers of the plant. Converting waste into energy. Perhaps there is something in the future will be good.

They have plans to purchase or build additional plants as time passes basically reincesting a portion of the overall profit into expansion they mention it in the ico whitepaper they originally posted from the project

They have plans to get a third power plant. Got that information from their Telegram channel. How many power plants will they get in total ? We have now 3 power plants confirmed.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:21:34 PM

For those who might want to know where the power plant will be based, you can find out through this link... https://youtu.be/qi9i3gwPK5U
Amazing is this already working? or are they just starting with the plant also how many do they have now in this video i saw one and if i am right they should have 2 in the UK.
I also saw that video, but that I don't know this plant is already working or in under development. That we need to be confirmed with admin or need to be wait for some announcement from 4new.

They have two plants, both of which are currently working and producing 5MW each, for a total of 10MW.  Smiley

Working product is always good. 4New is ahead in that aspect. They already raised 41 mil. For them its no looking back and move forward. We just follow them.
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:24:01 PM

4NEW is an emerging industry. They use waste to generate energy. This is a problem that many countries in the world are currently researching. Sustainable development is the future trend.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:32:20 PM

For those who might want to know where the power plant will be based, you can find out through this link... https://youtu.be/qi9i3gwPK5U
Amazing is this already working? or are they just starting with the plant also how many do they have now in this video i saw one and if i am right they should have 2 in the UK.
I also saw that video, but that I don't know this plant is already working or in under development. That we need to be confirmed with admin or need to be wait for some announcement from 4new.

They have two plants, both of which are currently working and producing 5MW each, for a total of 10MW.  Smiley

Great, so that means they already have a working product, this is lovely and will boost the confidence of the community at alarming rate, potential investors will be willing to invest and i like the fact that they already started without waiting for the completion of the ICO  
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:15:55 PM

Great, so that means they already have a working product, this is lovely and will boost the confidence of the community at alarming rate, potential investors will be willing to invest and i like the fact that they already started without waiting for the completion of the ICO  

yup, and the third plant is scheduled to be completed in 2019 as far as Im aware as well!
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:39:35 PM

yup, and the third plant is scheduled to be completed in 2019 as far as Im aware as well!

I realize that you know very well about the project, you've probably been there since the beginning

If the third power plant is to go into operation in 2019, the other two will already be running by then. Can we therefore assume that we can start mining this year? Maybe after the ICO?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:40:38 PM

Amazing do they already know where they want the third plant? and will it produce the same amount as the two we they have now?
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:42:01 PM

Where do they have those two plants exactly? And do you know when they will expand their plants, or are two plants enough? 10MW sound pretty good to me.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:45:26 PM

The energy block chain market is huge. The team of this coin is working hard to seize such a great historical opportunity. It deserves investors' attention and expectation.
I also think so. They have done really well and they keep being active on social media for example. This project will surely get more investors and popularity.

It already got the attention, because the softcap has already been hit. Now in June the pre-listing sale will come, and investors will again invest in it. Advertising now is the right choice.

You're right, if it they haven't, they won't be receiving a lifetime achievement award, this issues out a lot of positive definitions about this project and that the community is really excited about it, 4NEW should not let their guide down by this but instead see this as a challenge to do more

This award is definitely not an easy task. They deserve it for their achievement and it was already identified. 4NEW will be in moon for sure.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:00:15 PM

Lots of people registered for pre-listing sale including me as I want to add more 4new tokens. But it's very long wait now. 1st June is to far Wink I wish they can change date to 15 May Wink

Hehe, just wait bro soon the said that will become a reality. Patience is a virtue you know. Will hope for a change in date though but then we can only wait.

I've got itchy hands as well, June 1st is a quite far i mean it just 4th of May but i suppose 4NEW team has a reason for choosing the date they selected. I hope i get the chance to stock up some more token.

If you watch the video they recently posted, they hint that there's alot of new announcements coming out soon, big partnerships etc.

I am not a friend of long announcements, I am much too impatient. they could already announce everything now :-)
Of course, I am so optimistic enough that the project is a success. but the more good news there is, the calmer I am
I agree but last time when they said there are big new things coming they came with the kyc, new website and reached their softcap so yeah this time it will be big again.

And Kyc is yet to be implemented though, i guess it's one of the big moves we should be expecting this coming days, i learnt it's completed already just ready for a roll out

Aye. You are right. Kyc implementation is yet to take place. Hopefully sooner than we expect it should all be done with and implemented.

Oh.. What is taking them so long in implementing the kyc process thought they did that when they released their new website, i guess that's why the prelisting sale  was taken to june.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:11:01 PM

I see you recently updated the website and well made. Just look in the UK was secured by 2 workers of the plant. Converting waste into energy. Perhaps there is something in the future will be good.

They have plans to purchase or build additional plants as time passes basically reincesting a portion of the overall profit into expansion they mention it in the ico whitepaper they originally posted from the project

They have plans to get a third power plant. Got that information from their Telegram channel. How many power plants will they get in total ? We have now 3 power plants confirmed.

In the interview video its 4 power plants that are being considered for operation, 2 is on ground already working, 2 is yet to be purchased

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:11:21 PM

Lots of people registered for pre-listing sale including me as I want to add more 4new tokens. But it's very long wait now. 1st June is to far Wink I wish they can change date to 15 May Wink

Hehe, just wait bro soon the said that will become a reality. Patience is a virtue you know. Will hope for a change in date though but then we can only wait.

I've got itchy hands as well, June 1st is a quite far i mean it just 4th of May but i suppose 4NEW team has a reason for choosing the date they selected. I hope i get the chance to stock up some more token.

If you watch the video they recently posted, they hint that there's alot of new announcements coming out soon, big partnerships etc.

I am not a friend of long announcements, I am much too impatient. they could already announce everything now :-)
Of course, I am so optimistic enough that the project is a success. but the more good news there is, the calmer I am
I agree but last time when they said there are big new things coming they came with the kyc, new website and reached their softcap so yeah this time it will be big again.

And Kyc is yet to be implemented though, i guess it's one of the big moves we should be expecting this coming days, i learnt it's completed already just ready for a roll out

Aye. You are right. Kyc implementation is yet to take place. Hopefully sooner than we expect it should all be done with and implemented.

Oh.. What is taking them so long in implementing the kyc process thought they did that when they released their new website, i guess that's why the prelisting sale  was taken to june.

Actually if you create an account the first stage of the implementation is done. You can fillout the form for it, they're now just working on the backend to integrate it to ocular portal.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:21:35 PM

In the interview video its 4 power plants that are being considered for operation, 2 is on ground already working, 2 is yet to be purchased

I heard that some of the power plants are in the UK. They are going to start there right ? I think that these power plants are very expensive. It probably cost them millions to afford it.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:43:12 PM

I heard that some of the power plants are in the UK. They are going to start there right ? I think that these power plants are very expensive. It probably cost them millions to afford it.

Yes, both plants are located in the United Kingdom. The power plants are located in Middlesborough and Hartlepool.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:52:12 PM

Yes, both plants are located in the United Kingdom. The power plants are located in Middlesborough and Hartlepool.

Yep and they said when they get the funds for a third plant it may be outside the UK as they look toward diversification’s which I think is really smart of then
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:46:45 AM

Working product is always good. 4New is ahead in that aspect. They already raised 41 mil. For them its no looking back and move forward. We just follow them.

Even before ICO is completed, 4new team have two power plant ready. I hardly see any ICO have working product. Power plant already converting water into energy.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:19:03 AM

this coin gonna super moon it seems.
as long as this all holds up.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 04:30:00 AM

Yep and they said when they get the funds for a third plant it may be outside the UK as they look toward diversification’s which I think is really smart of then

Yeah the 2 power plants are in thr u.k,  and i think it is too early to go outside the uk to get a power plant.. They should hold on first and see how the first 2 work out in the uk.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:21:33 AM

I am curious who they are selling to now? Is the UK national grid?
Since they need the token to be fully operational; Or the operational means here the proof of concept given they already have the plants?

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:28:25 AM

Even before ICO is completed, 4new team have two power plant ready. I hardly see any ICO have working product. Power plant already converting water into energy.

This is why 4NEW is one of my most favourite ICO's the fact that they have already two power plants for an ICO is incredible, as you say; usually an ICO doesn't have anything to show for it, ( no working product(
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: