Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:31:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of bitcoin  (Read 1888 times)
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:42:06 PM

Most important for every coin/token it's their community. Bitcoin have the biggest and very strong community of holders.
I like how you see it as a holders meaning because the coins is getting dumped right now. I would like to invest in other coins but I like to keep my Bitcoins.
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:58:20 PM

Most important for every coin/token it's their community. Bitcoin have the biggest and very strong community of holders.
I like how you see it as a holders meaning because the coins is getting dumped right now. I would like to invest in other coins but I like to keep my Bitcoins.

We have passed throuht this before and came from this with the strongest community and development features!

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:40:44 PM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.
The first advantage of bitcoin, can be a good place for short-term investment or long-term because both are good. The second advantage of bitcoin can be used as a trading place, bitcoin price is very volatile just a few hours price can change drastically. The third advantage of bitcoin is the global virtual currency, everyone is entitled to use it and with bitcoin you can transact though different countries.
nskendrovic

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:42:30 PM

Decentralization, freedom, increase of value, easily storable and easy to hide, easy to prove your identity with and some day it might even be used to prove someone made a video or speech or not as video's and speeches will be able to be faked by very good software.
nskendrovic

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:42:45 PM

Decentralization, freedom, increase of value, easily storable and easy to hide, easy to prove your identity with and some day it might even be used to prove someone made a video or speech or not as video's and speeches will be able to be faked by very good software.
Dele2018

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:44:23 PM

The main advantage bitcoin has over other coins is that it has stood the test of time.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:46:50 PM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

Currently, Bitcoin has the advantage over altcoins that is high value, the possibility of loss when investing is very low. Also, the security, as well as transaction security, is very high, now in the world, no one can hack Bitcoin at all. Bitcoin also has disadvantages such as very long confirmation time, very high transaction costs.

Akosibatman

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:57:39 PM

Bitcoin is more secure than any currency because it always follow the Fibonacci sequence meaning it cant be hacked by any hacker in the world. One thing that that it is prone is scam, so we should study bitcoin and how internet works before engaging to this. Also bitcoin is more faster and more affordable for transferring funds because of its low expenses for transferring but keeo in mind that once you transfer bitcoin from another it is irreversible.
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:21:33 AM

Lot of advantages of bitcoin,firstly it is highly secured.people send and get money any where in the  the world.also bitcoin has strong growth.now in the  world bitcoin is the leader of cyptocurrency.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:59:05 AM

There are many coins that can replace bitcoin and bitcoin is very valuable for being the first digital money. Bitcoin is the advantageous, if you will spend BTC for any business, but if you think of it as a long-term investment, I think altcoins are more advantageous than this.
tetsu223

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:02:47 AM

The biggest advantage of bitcoin is its price growth because most of the people using bitcoins as an asset so you can make profits by holding your bitcoins in long term. And bitcoin helps people . BITCOIN FOR LIFE.
jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:14:00 AM

What gives advantage with Bitcoin to other alternative coins or tokens, is its strategic factor that it is the first coin ever created. The first cryptocurrency. With that, its price also is the highest among all cryptos. We can also say that bitcoin has its very large community that in fact numerous yet almost everyone has strong hands to hodl.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:40:56 AM

i think the most advantage of bitcoin is, the decentralized and anonymous platform.
You can use your bitcoin without giving your identity to purchase something.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:06:53 AM

Fr me the advantage of bitcoin that i really like is you can sell it when you need it and also the transaction that bitcoin accepted in some stores. You can easily buy also a bitcoin if you want.
kungfupandacoin

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:31:09 AM

BTC can be used for anonymous peer to peer exchanges of money. Can be used as a payment or transferring of money.
cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:36:40 AM

First of all Bitcoin is a decentralized .It has the greatest acceptance in marketplaces and also bitcoin has the highest price among all existing altcoins.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:45:17 AM

Well, you won't understand the advantage if you are not using the other coins/fiat payment system. I was using Paypal for my overseas deals and I was paying 10 to 15% more under the tag of fees, charges etc but when I shifted to Bitcoin, I have actually started gaining around 10% more profit which I share with my clients.
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:57:22 AM

There are many advantages of bitcoin. It is easy to access. It is possible to send and receive bitcoins anywhere in the world at any time. It is decentralized. There is no fee to receive bitcoins, and many wallets let you control how large a fee to pay when spending. It is safe and secure.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:07:50 AM

Well, you won't understand the advantage if you are not using the other coins/fiat payment system. I was using Paypal for my overseas deals and I was paying 10 to 15% more under the tag of fees, charges etc but when I shifted to Bitcoin, I have actually started gaining around 10% more profit which I share with my clients.
Yes before almost all freelance workers and any online purchase from out of the country people use this Paypal method this is safe but expensive the fee is a high and slow process. But now bitcoin made this easy fast confirmation and less fee only thing is your clients must accept this payment method. and one more advantage is you can use bitcoin as an asset to make a good profit in future.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:25:17 AM

Bitcoin is a practical step to profit by way of investing in bitcoin. That bitcoin price increase makes people like bitcoin, because they will benefit from bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: