Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:06:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of bitcoin  (Read 1891 times)
Findingnemo

Activity: 2380
Merit: 795

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:04:10 PM

Are you sure? The advantages of bitcoin are evident to almost everyone in the crypto community and the biggest among the most advantages is the ability to conduct anonymous transactions online without government interference. This is obviously the first coin to try something and this has obviously worked and the world is beginning to realize the potential of bitcoin, which is why some support it while others are against it.

There are many advantages came from bitcoin for me the best advantage is its value and the trust about bitcoin from people these things helps to improve bitcoins users quickly the increase of users increases the value and the demand of bitcoin definitely it has a great respect and value in future .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:56:13 PM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

the advantages of bitcoin is it is on the decentralized network and stay anonymous.
you don't need to give your identity if you want to transact in bitcoin. the decentralized network make a down of bitcoin impossible.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:23:24 PM

The advantage that I can see from bitcoin is its potential to become the future of money in the digital age that we are headed. Having BTC now is preparing yourself for something that can be utilized widely across the world as its digital currency. The future is already here, that's why we should accumulate as much BTC as we can.
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:29:04 PM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

Since, we, here in this forum most of us know that bitcoin is like what we say the mother of all the crypto in the digital world. It is the first currency that was created. And the most advantage of bitcoin among other bitcoin is its price. Bitcoin's price is too much costly because of its being volatile. Also many people say that it will become the new currency that we will used and I think that is an advantage of bitcoin to other cryptos

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:30:19 PM

Bitcoin has a bunch of advantages over another currency for example. Its popularity, its great value that can fall and recover again for purchase.
ammobile69

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:31:51 PM

There are many advantages of bitcoins that I know.Those are,

1. User Anonymity

2. No Third-party

3. Purchases Are Not Taxed

4. Control and Security
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:46:35 PM

One of the great advantage of bitcoin is it’s volatility, some people sees it as a negative thing, but for me it is what makes bitcoin great because it allows it’s investor or buyer to earn more than the capital spent that is why I am really thankful that bitcoin has been generated or created.

cschy01

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:46:51 PM

There are lots of advantage of bitcoin marketing system.For example by bitcoin we ca make profit within short time.And bitcoin transaction system is safe and easy from other crypto currency also we can use it everywhere in online marketing system.Bitcoin transaction fee is less from others coin.Also we can buy any types of product via online shopping.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:50:15 PM

The advantages of bitcoin is no third party and has control and security.bitcoin is a safer transactions and easy from other crptocurrency

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:51:54 PM

For me, there are many advantages as well as disadvantages of bitcoin. One of its many advantages is, it helps people earn their own money for them to sustain their daily needs. Also bitcoin improves that economy of a certain country who supports the idea of it and use it.

keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:52:43 PM

there are so many benefits we get from Bitcoin. we can get big profits, for example we are trading in Bitcoin. not only that, with Bitcoin will make it easier for us to make transactions.
dayem708

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:02:51 PM

Bitcoin is High reliability, Strong growth, Highly secured, First Mover Advantage, DecentralizedCensorship, Resistant, Transparent Blockchain, You are your own bank, POW system is one of a kind and unhackable.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:25:08 PM

The advantage of bitcoin is being able to transact online without any third party interference. Bitcoin can also be used as a profitable investment, because the value of bitcoin has the potential to increase.
lani123lani

Activity: 719

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:44:45 PM

I like bitcoin a lot of bitcoin profits can help make money in addition to increasing revenue as well as investing in bitcoin for a better future, because bitcoin is very popular and bitcoin is the king of all coins, the big advantage of bitcoin is the user can sit sweet on the spot can still online transactions and make a profit.

lampukoe lumo

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:51:03 PM

Advantage of bitcoin very much, the first advantage of bitcoin bitcoin can make us profit is large enough, bitcoin very safe for investment future, and fast growth bitcoin, and other advantages Bitcoin Having look blockchain that can be in the public is of great advantage for Bitcoin and plus in every transactions done in bitcoin not in touch the hands of by the state government.
PinkFong

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:28:03 PM

The advantage of using bitcoin is it is more convenient to use. If you have already bitcoin all you need is cellphone to transact your payment or send money to your family that so far away from you like from abroad to domestic.
malia tring

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:35:04 PM

The advantage of bitcoin is that we can benefit greatly from bitcoin depending on how we use bitcoin, we can buy goods with bitcoin online, bitcoin can be profitable also for our state bank, and the only very good advantage of bitcoin is because bitcoin is not taxable in every transaction that we do and also in every transaction that we do not in intervene by the state government.
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:42:07 PM

bitcoin has many advantages, it is the first coin of this market so it is dominating the market with its high value for investors and traders, using blockchian system we can easy use bitcoin for any transactions through each other without any intervention from governments because all of our transactions is anonymous, no more escrowd for transactions.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:16:47 PM

The advantages of bitcoin is if you know how to trade it, surely it can change your financial status in just a month.
It will help you to sustain all your needs. You can use it for paying bills or sending money to your love ones without paying extra large fees.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:26:39 PM

The advantage of bitcoin is that you can trade it with a huge amount of money that will help you for your future goals and ambition. It is like the bitcoin serves as an oppurtunity to reach our goals in life.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: