Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:36:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of bitcoin  (Read 1887 times)
Shakiramae

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:50:35 PM

So many advantages of bitcoin like change people life and help them to renew what they have lost.And to secure our account in bitcoin which is in your account that only you can access and secure the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:52:27 PM

Theres a lot of advantage using or to have a bitcoin you can pay a bills using bitcoin you can earn money using bitcoin just simply convert it in to real money
HuntterrBounty

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:56:56 PM

According to him, the profits also entice entrepreneurs interest to use virtual currency. "Instead of bringing money to money changer better using virtual currency,"
Mark85

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:58:59 PM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

Bitcoin itself is an opportunity to us. Through bitcoin we can earn noney, I should say easy money even i am new here but my friend who taught me about bitcoin is earning more than his salary. So it helps us financially.
moetimas

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:04:23 PM

this seems funny to me, you use bitcoin but do not know the benefits. then what is your initial goal of having bitcoin? if I personally, use it as an asset, invest, and make it easier for me to transact with my relatives who are abroad without the help of a third party (traditional bank)
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:20:09 PM

Many advantages of bitcoin, depending on the purpose of people buying bitcoin for what? Whether for investment or trade. But basically everyone gets the bitcoin advantage from the growth of the price.
bitcoinpeople1

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:22:34 PM

I think the biggest advantage of facebook is that no one controls it. It's decentralized, easy to use, and efficient. I like being my own bank.
simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:24:27 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages of using.btc send and receive users need to keep btc client running and connect with other nodes.basically,btc will use the users to contribute to the networks,and thus share the burden of approving the transaction.this work reduces the cost of sharing transactions,and thus the transaction costs are insignificant.Bitcoins ownership addresses can only be changed by the owner.If someone does not have physical access to a user's computer, then Bitcoins can steal, and they send btc to their account.like the conventional currency system,where financial authentication requires only some authentication information,this system requires physical access, which makes it much harder to steal.moreover,btc is the first in cruptocurrency world. It has a high value than other altcoin.the investor trust it, it's the most popular.btc has a good security.If you invest in bitcoin for a long term, you can get a very good profit.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:26:36 PM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.
The advantage of Btc as existing apart from everything else is that you can exchange Btc to fiat in a moment without exchanging it first with a portion of the coins. As existing apart from everything else the majority of the altcoin or the greater part of the altcoins can't be exchange to fiat straightforwardly they initially required it to transfer to Btc before they can make it to fiat.
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:10:17 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages. I'll leave some here that I consider the most useful.
1. No Third-Party Seizure.
2. Payment Freedom. Bitcoins can be sent to any person in any part of the world. No intermediaries in between. No bank holidays/strikes. No boundaries or borders. No payment limit.
3. No Risk of Inflation. Inflation usually occurs when the Government issues more money over the year, decreasing the purchasing power of the people, on the whole. But the Bitcoin system was created with the sole purpose of being finite.
4. Fewer risks for merchants. Bitcoin transactions are secure, irreversible, and does not contain any customers’sensitive or personal information.This protects merchants from losses caused by fraud or fraudulent chargebacks.
5. You can mine Bitcoins.
Cyril jay

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

I think the bitcoin excess of the other coins is, Bitcoin is more stable. in contrast to other coins, bitcoin has a more stable market because of the large number of investments in bitcoin and its volume continues to grow over time.
The advantage of bitcoin is that it is safe to transact,  thier wallet that they are using and of course The price of bitcoin in the market. Many people also interested bitcoin because of the demand And the opportunities Thats why people wants to involved in.this kind pf cryptocurrency is the beggist currency among all because of the large number using bitcoin due to its benefits , and most lastly you can invest and trade.
crypto_mastermind219

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:35:45 PM

i will try to give you real advantages about bitcoin in sort-
*if you store or deposit than you will be profitable,because, the value of bitcoin is increasing rather than decreasing
*virtual currencies are now almost involved with bitcoin, so, its good for you to stay with present
*transaction system of bitcoin is safe
*bitcoin will give you freedom in payment from any place all over the world
*you can maintain your currency with btc easily and fast.
firasbc

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:46:44 PM

still wondering about the advantages of the bitcoin, well there are other coins that i know a lot about them like there technologie and there advantages but bitcoin... i have no idea about it's real use. 
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:56:49 PM

In the very starting when I entered in this Field then I understand well about bitcoin but big question was in my mind that we can use Fiat money for direct transaction and also for payment purpose at international level we have PayPal system then why we are going with the bitcoin Piek cryptourrency system .
But in Actual here with the bitcoin bloclchain technology we are much secure and also we are much better to handle our money at international level Because we don't need any type of fees to pay for the country to country Fiat change fee ( just we need transaction fee in bitcoin which is very small ) .
And also it is public thing that everyone can check each other data that how much he has and how much he sent  everything , so it is a open thing but with highly encrypted way of saving money in online world .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:02:47 PM

Future. The popularity of virtual currencies is getting bigger, because they are innovative and unexpectedly appearing making a fuss on the market. In the present situation, one can expect development of this sector rather than winding up. In the coming years, there may be more stability due to the increase in the use of virtual currencies in payments, and the decrease in the strength of speculators. States and central banks are looking closely at the accelerating virtual currencies, many of them see them as a threat. It should be the other way round, a government or a central bank that favors crypto-currencies is an innovative government that conforms to the global trend. Virtual currencies grow in strength and nothing will change, only the users who have trusted them can do it.
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:39:01 PM

Bitcoin can be use in fast, anonymous and direct transaction with a small transaction fee, now you can use it as a payment in stores markets, merchants and vendors. And most of all you can also earn it easily by joining various campaigns or investing on it and bitcoin will be well known because many people advertised it and use so maybe the price of it will increase but sometimes decrease. Also you can secure bitcoin safely by using different wallets like online and hardware wallets
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:48:00 PM

As you stay longer with bitcoin and as long as you'll have the courage and patience to handle things and changes here, you'll automatically find all the advantages of it in time. As for me, since I've been holding for months again, I have bitcoin as a great way to transact easier and faster. I also see it as a good way to secure and assure a better future.
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

Bitcoin is the king of all coins so it has more advantages than any other coin. First one is the strong growths. Just give it some more time
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

the advantage of bitcoin in other altcoin is more popular and known to it so much more knows bitcoin and invest in bitcoin so bitcoin and other countries know so bitcoin

gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

Their are a lot of advantages of bitcoin and it will surely surprise you if you will discover it. Bitcoin will give us assurance to live a happy and comfortable life if we are going to go along with bitcoin. Although it takes days and months if we can earn but we don't have to be worry because it assures us that it is successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: