Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:43:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of bitcoin  (Read 1888 times)
adifariz

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:28:17 AM

Almost everyone in the crypto community and the biggest among the most profits is to conduct transactions online without government interference. This is obviously the first coin to try something and this has obviously worked and the world is beginning to realize the potential of bitcoin, which is why some support it while some are against it. No matter how much altcoin grows in the future, no one can approach replacing bitcoin as a kript market king. There are many advantages of bitcoin for people and companies. But since most people and you use crypto for a goal like making a profit, you do not know it. You should do more detailed research
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:45:36 AM

The biggest advantage of bitcoin is the king of the coin. Bitcoin appears the earliest. Many people believe and use it. Not only that, it’s value is greatest.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Victor$

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:41:05 PM

Its really cheap to use right now, my last segwit tx was 0.09$ usd. I only assume this will get even better as better tech becomes available. 
Yes bitcoin is at an affordable price you will not be confuse to invest if price of bitcoin is good, chance is golden right now so take your chance and get fast profit, income of bitcoin is beneficial that you can use to as an additional source of income, we can earn bitcoin from using signature campaign and bounty campaign it will be free earning. Bitcoin can be held in your bitcoin wallet for more than one year nothing will harm it and it will grow more and more.
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:27:01 PM

The Benefits of Bitcoin Every Day of a Lifetime. business The future is Bitcoin it's in my opinion again now the price increase is very fast
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 06:36:00 AM

Bitcoin is the king of all coins so it has more advantages than any other coin. First one is the strong growths. Just give it some more time
Bitcoin is the biggest giant or you can say monster of the crypto market. There is no way any other coin can surpass bitcoin in any way.

Altcoins are as usual dependent on bitcoin for their development and market growth. I am sure in the upcoming months, bitcoin is again going to play hard in the market. It is just demanding some more time from the investors and supporters and I think we should have no issue in doing so.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:13:52 AM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

if you already have bitcoin will definitely know fortunately get bitcoin. if you have already earned bitcoin from working on a bounty project then you will use bitcoin as a means of payment if your country has received bitcoin, but if your country has not received bitcoin as a means of payment then you have to exchange your bitcoin into paper money so you can buy something you want.
Basically that's the common advantage of bitcoin, and aside from the blockchain system, we also know that it could be a lot more risky to brought large amounts of money nowadays and its not safer to think that we could be victimized because of money. So it has been made for us to be all hassle free and much safer, but as of now the blockchain system is not yet fully utilized or developed, and it has still a lot to be improved.

The advantages of bitcoin is not only for a good investment but also it can give job to people and can be use as a payment. The transaction is so fast which is good to use. You can also earn by joining different bounty projects.
There will be so hundreds benefits and advantages of bitcoins. But what I think is the most impressive and enormous is it gives us chances to earn money. Often people talk about bitcoins being used as payment method. This is great too when you talk about earning money from these coins, definitely the priority changed. Due to bitcoins, a huge number of unemployed are now earning handsome money.

AnnPP77

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:24:33 AM

online trading
emdadul562

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:06:05 PM

First advantage of bitcoin is it's security and reliability,  and the growth rate of bitcoin is very promising.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:27:25 PM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

The advantage of bitcoin is a secure transaction, a value that continues to increase from year to year. Bitcoin is the first crypto coin to be made, so it becomes most popular so bitcoin is safer and more enduring than the coins that have recently appeared.

Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:25:56 PM

The advantage of bitcoin is a secure transaction, a value that continues to increase from year to year. Bitcoin is the first crypto coin to be made, so it becomes most popular so bitcoin is safer and more enduring than the coins that have recently appeared.

Bitcoin a one of a kind digital currency that has no likeness and the advantages of the bitcoin are you have a Freedom in Payment - With Bitcoin it is very possible to be able to send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time. You are in control of your money with Bitcoin. There is no central authority figure in the Bitcoin network. Control and Security - Due to the fact that personal information is kept hidden from prying eyes, Bitcoin protects against identity theft. Information is Transparent - With the block chain, all finalized transactions are available for everyone to see, however personal information is hidden.Very Low Fees - Currently there are either no fees, or very low fees within Bitcoin payments. Fewer Risks for Merchants - With Bitcoin, merchants are able to do business where crime rates and fraud rates may be high. This is because it is very hard to cheat or con anyone in Bitcoin due to the public ledger, otherwise known as the block chain.

vladimirnzh

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:27:05 PM

bitcoin is the best investment tool for future  Wink
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:46:37 PM

bitcoin is the best investment tool for future  Wink

Bitcoin has numerous advantages over using localized currency. The Irreversible Transactions as existing merchants will be well aware, when accepting credit card payments, or even bank payments the sender has the ability to reverse or “chargeback” the payment. Anyone, from any country, of any age can accept Bitcoins within minutes. There is no ID card, passport or proof of address that all conventional banks required to open an account. Appreciating Value, Quick and Cheap Transactions.
Coinhype

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:53:56 PM

Its a good payment method when you buy stoff online. Or when you have family who lives far away and you want to send them money. But the most adventage are the upgoing prices. So you can buy it now, and in some years its much more valuable. Thats the reason why they are all crazy and want to have bitcoins. They hear the stories how people buyed it some years ago for some cents and now they are rich.
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:58:34 PM

No Third-Party Seizure.
No Taxes.
No Tracking.
No Transaction Costs.
No Risk of “Charge-backs”.
Bitcoins Cannot be Stolen.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:03:56 PM

in my mind, Bitcoin has the biggest value now. When you invest in this coin, your chance to gain more profits may be higher than other altcoins. Even it depends on the price of the BTC at the time you are selling. With the right study and research, you will get higher profits. Besides, It is the first cryptocurrency in the world with the best basic of blockchain system. It is very popular so that many sectors and companies use this coin for the transaction than the other cryptocurrencies. Last, It has a high-security system and advanced blockchain technology to make every transaction and investment perfect. Even now the price of the bitcoin is dropping, you may be able to make a good investment for long-term profits.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:52:01 PM

For me, there are many advantages of bitcoin. You can obtain bitcoin if many different ways like, mining, investing, trading, gambling and more. Bitcoin is also a digital currency that is decentralized and can work without a central bank or single administrator. The bitcoin’s capability is superb that you can transact your money anonymously with less fee and easily. Also, you use it to buy the things that you want as long they accept bitcoin as payment. Smiley
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:56:46 PM

I think bitcoin has a lot of advantages. I think it is the king of all cryptocurrencies, and its stability is the most stable relative to other cryptocurrencies. It has the highest recognition in the world, and the development of other currencies follows the development of bitcoin.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:58:56 PM

For me, there are many advantages of bitcoin. You can obtain bitcoin if many different ways like, mining, investing, trading, gambling and more. Bitcoin is also a digital currency that is decentralized and can work without a central bank or single administrator. The bitcoin’s capability is superb that you can transact your money anonymously with less fee and easily. Also, you use it to buy the things that you want as long they accept bitcoin as payment. Smiley
After all we live in modern times, so we have to adapt to technological developments, one of them bitcoin. It will make us exist. Bitcoin offers many advantages, we must use it well.

Nikolaiy

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:15:53 AM

Similarly to any currency, you can exchange regular money for bitcoins according to the established rate, for this purpose there are a lot of specialized exchangers.
Irwandho

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:21:40 AM

. I think with patience and perseverance will find advantages that I have not previously thought, keep the spirit ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: