Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:04:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of bitcoin  (Read 1888 times)
keroykeroy

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:01:00 AM

Lets say that the bitcoin is father of all the coin in the internet.And the advantages of the bitcoin is when we are investing our real money and convert to bitcoin. So easily gain money when the price of btc getting higher we can make money in doing that. Also any transactional things we can use bitcoin to pay for. Cheesy
Deolito

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:12:31 PM

Advantages of bitcoin Bitcoin transactions are completely anonymous and private. Unlike in payments through bank, where the transactions can be tracked and identified, bitcoin transactions cannot be identified.  A person can only know the addresses of bitcoins on which the payment has been sent and received. But  to whom these addresses belong cannot be identified. It’s like payment to a particular bank account can be tracked but to whom these accounts belong cannot be known. ( but if a person uses same bitcoin address for every transaction for a long period of time, there is possibility that the person can be tracked)
aizenbryle

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:38:32 PM

bitcoin is the father of all coin,he first crypto in the crypto market.The advantages of bitcoin are for safe transactions,Bitcoin is digital currency. I can use without going bank.I can not pay any tax for bitcoin. it is a world wide base so you can transact anything even outside your country. You can use your bitcoin i buying some stuff and you can pay your bills using bitcoin.
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:43:17 PM

I assume by COINS you refer to CRYPTO?
Bitcoin was created to be a Peer-to-Peer payment system which we control, person to person without the need for banks to get involved.
Bitcoin has the greatest market cap so in theory has be biggest support.
It has the greatest acceptance in marketplaces, so we can spend it in more places and ways than other crypto coins.

The security of bitcoin has been proven as far as I know. Bitcoin is more accessible, more convenient, has more software supported etc. It will surely provide us more developed functions of bitcoin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:18:35 AM

There are many advantages of bitcoin some of them are the volatility of its price, the transaction is fast the transfers can take from a few days to more than a week, you can pay anywhere within for a short time if we have internet access using your mobile, when you want you secure your wallet you might to choose the wallet that you think is safe to your btc/money then make a password that no one know because its hard, no taxes that's why many government wants to ban bitcoin.
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:27:06 AM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.
I have some knowledge in bitcoin and i know what are the advantages of having bitcoin. If you have bitcoin you have the chance to earn money when price increase again. Then bitcoin can lessen the transaction time in paying your bills and you can use it to buy goods. Bitcoin also help us to lessen the unemployment to some countries that bitcoin is already legal.
Djbeats

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:39:15 AM

For me, tge advantage of bitcoin is to pay bills easily and you can buy your needs thru internet using bitcoin.
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:44:50 AM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.
The most common advantage of bitcoin is it changes everything in your human being your finances status especially
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:51:10 AM

I have some knowledge in bitcoin and i know what are the advantages of having bitcoin. If you have bitcoin you have the chance to earn money when price increase again. Then bitcoin can lessen the transaction time in paying your bills and you can use it to buy goods. Bitcoin also help us to lessen the unemployment to some countries that bitcoin is already legal.
Yes i agree on that bitcoin has really an advantage. It can really give us a huge amount of profit even if we only do simple task using it. We can gain in bitcoin even if we simply buy and hold it for a long term, and we. Can really assure on gaining on it because it is now really becoming more popular, because bitcoin is really interesting and it has now a fast growing economy. So then it is possible that if we used bitcoin today we can really be more profitable in the future.
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:52:05 AM

The most common advantage of bitcoin is it change everything your life habits unexpectedly so far
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:53:14 AM

One of the advantage of bitcoin that i like is its volatility of its price. If you have only a perfect timing for investing on it, then that means you are always making a good profit. So if you have sold your bitcoin during the highest price and went down hours later, then that's a good selling opportunity. As to buying, if you have bought bitcoin at its deepest value, then that's also a good buying opportunity.

I think one of the main advantage of bitcoin is that bitcoin is decentralized, people hold bitcoin, not the bank bitcoin is anonymous and easy to use unlike real money that you need to go to bank and fill up some form to get the cash another is bitcoin is volatile it is one of the best features of BTC and also other cryptos this is one of the main reasons why  people invest at bitcoin.
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:54:58 AM

One of the advantage of bitcoin that i like is its volatility of its price. If you have only a perfect timing for investing on it, then that means you are always making a good profit. So if you have sold your bitcoin during the highest price and went down hours later, then that's a good selling opportunity. As to buying, if you have bought bitcoin at its deepest value, then that's also a good buying opportunity.
Yeah of course not only one but bitcoin has many advantage. I think Bitcoin is the most reliable and secured digital currency. The crypto of the top or the most expensive is bitcoin. This proves that bitcoin is best. Some are looking for a long term investment, some are just looking for a store of value. Bitcoin opens a wide range of opportunities everyone.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:08:27 AM

Yeah of course not only one but bitcoin has many advantage. I think Bitcoin is the most reliable and secured digital currency. The crypto of the top or the most expensive is bitcoin. This proves that bitcoin is best. Some are looking for a long term investment, some are just looking for a store of value. Bitcoin opens a wide range of opportunities everyone.

Based on high volatility then it is the altcoins that can provide high chances of pumps and major corrections. Because bitcoin is the most stable currency here in crypto land.
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:10:24 AM

Bitcoin it is very possible to be able to send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time. And You don’t have to worry about crossing borders, rescheduling for bank holidays, or any other limitations one might think will occur when transferring money. And also you are in control of your money with Bitcoin. There is no central authority figure in the Bitcoin network.
Fairy_90

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:38:28 AM

Bitcoin Advantages when dealing, with any other trading platform, they have a limit on the transfer and receive money during the day. But with bitcoin, you can send an unlimited number of bitcoins to your friends and relatives. No matter where they are in the world. And you can send at any time, no one can manage the amount you send.Bitcoin Safe and secure in every Bitcoin transaction can be made and completed without any personal information. Transaction information is displayed but your identity is completely confidential. Transaction fees are very little bitcoin, Not through any intermediary transaction, only transaction processing fees, however it is very low.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:40:37 AM

I believe that Bitcoin has a lot of advantages over all other coins, first is that it has proven and tested   that its price and value will always rise up after every fall. Its community is growing stronger rapidly, its decentralized nature and its technology, the block chain technology. These are only to name a few, I am sure Bitcoin users, enthusiasts and investors still have a lot more to add to the list.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:53:03 AM

Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency coins. If you get it it is a gift. The advantage of getting bitcoin can buy something we want if we get 25 coin bitcoin but 1 coin bitcoin is pretty hard Grin

thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:15:44 AM

Investment-wise, it is so volatile that even newbie investors can join in on the fun of money-making. Bitcoins are also decentralized so meaning you don't have to need a middleman pr banks to havr or transfer bitcoins on your own. Bitcoins are highlu sought after in the cryptomarket today making it a good investment to put money into.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
MOdu441

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:24:45 AM

there are many advantage of bitcoin. it is most popular cryptocurrrency now . we can earn bitcoin very easily from many way and people become rich from it.
sacred32700

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:31:53 AM

If you do not have any cash to used in your daily lives and if you have a internet connection, computer and bitcoin accounts you can still survived.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: