Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 10:16:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of bitcoin  (Read 1891 times)
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:02:38 PM

Bitcoin operates independently and is not under the control of any government. Bitcoin is not subject to tax. Bitcoin has high security, quick form of payment. You can access bitcoin anywhere in the world. These are the advantages of bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:05:35 PM

I personally love the idea of Bitcoin,but it will never really be adopted by the masses until many many things are worked out.I've seen it go from $800 per Bitcoin to 16,000 per Bitcoin.That might be great for investors but as an average Joe looking to purchase a cup of coffee,I'd be pissed if I realized I paid 200 for that cup of coffee because of speculation.
kirti rana

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:08:14 PM

Bitcoin has lots of benefits, but you have to be patient for its adwatages. It also removes the financial problem of your family.
thankyou.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:10:22 PM

Earlier, the transactions were processed only on working days. As a result, it took a lot of time and we have to wait for the funds to arrive in case of emergency as well. With the arrival of bitcoin, this limitation has been overcome and now we can transfer funds with the help of our mobile and at any time, any day of the week.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:16:35 PM

Here are the major bitcoin advantages
snip--
5. limited supply of bitcoin and volatility
Added the fifth point. The number of bitcoins is indeed limited. Thus, over time, the number of enthusiasts bitcoin bigger, meaning the higher demand, while the amount of supply remains, so a bitcoin will be a rare item of high value. This is perfect for investment.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1344
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:39:27 PM

5. limited supply of bitcoin and volatility

How is volatility of bitcoins a advantage ? Do you think that this volatility is the reason for sudden price rise as well and thus you are listing it as an adavatge.

I think that regular investors will be ready with reduced profits if this volatility is reduced. This will eliminate the surprise element from bitcoin investment.

Signature available for rent
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:27:28 AM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.
Bitcoin is world first decentralised digital currency. And it has more advantage then others. Bitcoin have more user then other crypto. And it has also charge low transaction fee then other currency. Due to this there are more than 100000 online retailer using Bitcoin for trading goods. You can buy your favorite software from Microsoft, and other  stuffs from Amazon buy using Bitcoin, because these big companies are start accepting Bitcoin. Bitcoin's another advantage is its Blockchain technology and uninterrupted money transaction.  Wink
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:13:33 PM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

For me, the advantages of bitcoin are so many like it can support our needs like our expenses in our house and to pay our bills. Also if you have a bitcoin you can buy all your needs or all your want, you cam treat your family when they has one of your family member has a birthday.
awongs

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:46:27 PM

bitcoin is the king of all crypto currencies, which has many advantages such as providing great benefits and opportunities for those who invest in bitcoin
anahawjeff21

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:12:21 PM

There are lots of advantages of using bitcoin, i used it to pay my bills and buying eload without hassle, you dont need to go outside and transact personally, making my life more convenient
Jaky

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:16:12 PM

The advantage Is that its the pioneer of crypto coin in the market, almost known al lover the world.. Btc is one of the of earning investing through on line even if your just at home.. And profits of eerning in high expectation on like the rest.. And it can cope up in are financial daily need as well..

▄▄▄   ▐ ▌   HIVEPOWER.tech   ▐ ▌   Crowdsale 》 June 11th   ▄▄▄
Build Decentralized Energy Communities Secured by the Blockchain
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

Bitcoin has a lot of advantages in every user.For me one advantages that i like the most is that it is very easy to use especially when you use it as a mode of payment you dont need to fillup any form for security  or you dont need to go to line for paying your items in cashier.I hope oneday it become more legal to use as a mode of payment.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:27:24 PM

Bitcoin have countless advantages, this virtual currency bitcoin
can get you allot of discount when purchasing product online by
various merchants that accept bitcoin as an payment.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:31:16 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages.Bitcoin is widely used in the market today. Just have the internet as we can use bitcoin in a convenient and useful way. It is the first decentralized digital money in the world, which has many advantages over modern blockchain technology. Bitcoin is also used as a tool for investors looking for profit in the cryptocurrency market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:37:30 PM

The biggest advantage of bitcoin is its price growth because most people use bitcoin as an asset so you can make a profit by holding your bitcoin in the long run. But there are other coins that also have the same or advanced skills in technology, but bitcoin is recognized over other coins so there is a possibility of losing your capital in bitcoin investments less than other crypto investments and if we buy with bitcoin at a low price and resell it when high bitcoin prices of course we will get a big profit Smiley
Mofoblitz

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:50:16 PM

Bitcoin has a very high percentage when it comes to ROI and for me that is the biggest advantage because I stand to make more than twice my money from it.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:01:07 PM

I think bitcoin has the following advantages:
1. Bitcoin has high security.
2. bitcoin direct payment. not clear the banks.
3. The bitcoin market is expanding around the world. You can access bitcoin anywhere.
4. Bitcoin is not licensed by any country. Bitcoin is not subject to tax.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:12:21 PM

profit bitcoin if my opinion can get revenue from our result work to share project from manager, job advantage in bitcoin forum enough for daily requirement, work on bitcoin forum enough to make me dizzy.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:14:48 PM

I think bitcoin has the following advantages:
1. Bitcoin has high security.
2. bitcoin direct payment. not clear the banks.
3. The bitcoin market is expanding around the world. You can access bitcoin anywhere.
4. Bitcoin is not licensed by any country. Bitcoin is not subject to tax.
This is some of the most common thing that we can actually been experience here in this bitcoin currency and for me as far as i know bitcoin has a lot of great advantages as for being digital currency for.
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:16:48 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto introduce in the market that makes it known. Saving bitcoin is very advantageous because it continue to gain and profitable as the market increases it's value.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: