Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:26:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know before the Dump?  (Read 1949 times)
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:31:30 AM

i think there are no easy way to know before the Dump unless you are whales, specially in this fluctuative market, no one can predict exactly what will happen in the future, so an good advice in this market is dont be too greedy, sell as soon as you reach your target, holding for longer will be very risky, and buy only when you see you can earn some profit and dont wait until the bottom.

KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:22:11 AM

haha, if anyone can now when the market down, they wont tell to you. they will sell all their coins and buy when their price are low. so, let's research and give your own decision.
There is no hard and fast rule for a trader to get to know about the position of market. Whether it is low or high, this is nothing but commonsense. See the whole scenario, observe the coin’s price and determine is a storm coming right now or not. Majority times this is more than obvious to predict what is coming tomorrow for you. Be vigilant and wise, what is good for you.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:26:37 AM

There are alot of indicators that can show you if it will go up or down (pump or dump) but of course sometimes it fails to give you the right indicator because maybe the bulls or the bears manipulated it.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:58:45 AM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months . I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 usd. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k . I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
So i want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

no one knows when a coin can get down and collapsed but usually some coin will go down when there is bad info latest and make the holder coin is panic and finally many who sell panic coin. all you can do is wait for the price to go back up.
Donationcoin

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

when u trade alot u starting to feeling how markets going , if its break u fill that soon is dumping or when it just starting i sell and fix u profit or little loose , but when u dont feeling that u will loose alot or will be investors for long time Sad iam hate to be investor becos its very nervous everytime for me )
AltheaHeart14

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:40:20 AM

Sorry fellas but cryptomarket is unpredictable, it is really volatile no one can predict if it will goes up or down, you may relay on the last year trend, but it will not give you an accurate data for your basis for what will happen next, you should have perfect plan for what ever happen.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
thescimitarr

Activity: 117
Merit: 6

FREE VPS. Check Signature for link

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:42:14 AM

You can never say what will happen next. It may happen now that some XYZ person says some shit about bitcoin and the price goes so high that everyone is awed

FREE 100$ USD Credits for Cloud Mining. [https://m.do.co/c/8b29898f1cb6]Register here![/url] FREE Virtual Private Server
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:21:05 PM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months . I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 usd. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k . I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
So i want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

no one knows when a coin can get down and collapsed but usually some coin will go down when there is bad info latest and make the holder coin is panic and finally many who sell panic coin. all you can do is wait for the price to go back up.

Well all exchanges have a stop loss option so that you can minimize uour losses in case you're not around during a dump. You can set thay stop loss really cloae to your buy point so it won't hurt that much if your coin dumps hard

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
zakirazak

Activity: 287

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:00:10 PM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

to me, the base currency I choose is ETH which is exchanged from fiat currency, until today I can not regard the BTC as my target currency make for a daily digital currency. this is due to the price of BTC which is regarded as a luxury class currency including the cost of the mines. for that I hold ETH as a target and become a daily digital currency that I am going to convert to fiat currency

for other digital currency including contributing to ICO, I only consider for investment type, therefore in my investor portfolio there is a size of investment for selected tokens / coins with a target of not lower profit from 50% of the purchase price then here ETH becomes the symbol and basis for the transaction conversion to all the currency of the cryptocoin I invested then the balance is assured at an average of 15% fluctuations in ETH rather than the token / coin that I invest.

then the token / coin removal is frequent and re-exchange with ETH when it  achievements 200% of the amount invested, but for some of the currency I see potentially high as NEO and BTX then these two coin I hold until I feel it necessary melting's in the dumping of price collapse on my the gap line, as an example of each increase at 5% monthly ROI percent must be not less more from 15% decrease in the weekly then it remains in my portfolio by targeting my own price change maker.

mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:23:23 PM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

is actually very difficult but I know it by analyzing the market conditions if market conditions are not there to buy and that means a stable price at that price will certainly potentially go down otherwise you can see it from news cryptocurrency that exists.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:33:49 PM

Firstly try to get your investment back and once you have got that the remaining coins are your net profit. You can get an idea if a coin is going to get dumped from the sell walls being thick, but many times the whales manipulate the sell side to collect the coins from loose hands before a pump.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:40:34 PM

There are alot of indicators that can show you if it will go up or down (pump or dump) but of course sometimes it fails to give you the right indicator because maybe the bulls or the bears manipulated it.
If you are talking about bitcoin, then according to what I have got after doing my studies and research is that the price of the bitcoin do not go down suddenly, it goes in a systematic manner and it has never happened that the price of the bitcoin dumped by $3k in an hour, so if there is some price dump news in the market and it has some serious flaws related to it, then there are chances that it will go further down, else it will comeback and a bit stronger.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:29:00 PM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

Crypto currency is totally different market suddenly its happen anything or big change price.Most of the coin depends on bitcoin price if bitcoin dump crypto market another asset will be dump so you can buy this situation.On the other hand crypto market and its reached your target price, you can sell this time or hold for more profit.Most of coin dump bitcoin get negative news from social media or other country

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:21:48 PM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.
Doing our own analysis and finding the most under valued coin is the best possible way to stop losses irrespective of the market situation.We could just stay cool even if our invested coin price goes down as we know it would retain soon.Also you said that you invest in ICO and that's also another way which investors nowadays use to avoid losses by trading.Just invest in ICO and sell your ICO coins when it's price increases.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:35:43 PM

When you have gained $30,000 or your $5,000 investment went that high, why there's a need to be greedy? That's more than 100% of gain so why not sell?

No one does have the meter to know when will be the possible dump will happen. The market is unpredictable and every move from big market shakers are also unpredictable.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:14:36 PM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.
I know that the price of a certain coin falls sharply only for two reasons. One is that the project is facing a series of bad news, causing investors to panic and withdraw funds that made the price of the project decline when no one wants to invest. Second is the shark together discharge, profit-taking to squeeze the price down, which will also make the price plummeted and made the new investors the negative effect negatively impact the price.
FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:29:10 AM

You can analyze it with TA (Technical Analysis) but is not 100%

The best way to know before it will be dumped is when the coin reach beyond the latest ATH and the wall is thick
yang1782

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:31:51 AM

With a market as volatile as cryptos, it's hard to tell. Thus, you always need a sell strategy. When your coin hits a certain price point where you've planned to sell then sell without hesitation.
oih55982

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:13:50 AM

Because you do not grasp the market. Buy at low prices and sell at high prices to increase your money
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:45:41 AM

In my experience, it always happens when a coin reach its all time high and you can see it in the top 30 gainers and after that day, everyone is dumping it like they all just got their profits and exited completely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: