Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:29:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know before the Dump?  (Read 1949 times)
VPoro

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:07:54 AM

in stock market, you can predict the market easily through technical analys. But in crypto market, it is the new market in the world and its activities based on the information too much.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:59:54 AM

in stock market, you can predict the market easily through technical analys. But in crypto market, it is the new market in the world and its activities based on the information too much.

I don't that we can easily to predict the price in the crypto market because the dump can be happen in anytime and no one can know. so I think we don't have to think about when the time before the dump, as long as we can use our time to make a profit, we could do many things like buying and sell the coins. but if we are too afraid because there is a dump that will happen, then we don't have to buy any coins and only keep our bitcoin or altcoin in our wallet.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:40:52 PM

I think it also depends on the market cycle. During the bull market, these type of FUDS won't turn the market down. There might be a small dip and it moves on its own. But in the bear market, the market will further crash for any small FUDs also.
When the market is going up people do not have a tendency to believe in FUD simply because they can see the market is growing and so FUD has not affect, but when the market is going down then people are very sensitive to any kind of bad news, that is where FUD can be very effective and can make a small dip in the market a very big dip and in some cases it can make it even a crash.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:41:11 PM

hard to knoow , because when the dump is come , its come with fast time ,  and you need to anticipate it as soon as possible
, no clue at all
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:27:59 AM

This is no perfect prediction in knowing when will the dump. TA will be of big help but not 100% guarantee though. There are too many indicators to consider so I suggest to just start doing research. There are guides in youtube and other sites like Investopedia.

There is no surefire way to know when a dump will occur because Cryptocurrency is very easy to change. Only sell when it runs very fast very high because usually the dump will follow. But it's still not sure it will protect your investment.
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:41:43 AM

in my opinion, there are 2 ways to predict the dump. you can use the info or the technical analys. but i believe technical analys than the info because there are too many fake news in the market now and it can make you sell panicly
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:34:16 AM

in my opinion, there are 2 ways to predict the dump. you can use the info or the technical analys. but i believe technical analys than the info because there are too many fake news in the market now and it can make you sell panicly

TA is always helpful as a lot of member who are really expert rely on it. But its really very difficult to see the dumps because it can happen any time of the day because the market never sleeps.

Heck, I can even see wild swings in just a couple of minutes and before you can react, the market is already dumping and you can't do anything about it but to hold and watch how deep it can go.

Of course fake news is the catalyst of all of this, but what if the fake news is just release and you are sleeping on the other side of the planet?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:36:08 PM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months . I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 usd. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k . I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
So i want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

It is hard to tell because there are not device or some people that are really can predict and know when will a coin will dump because there are unpredictable because their volatility depends on the behavior of the people around the world. So there are no one that can say if that coin is gonna dump. Just botice that every after a huge rise they can always dumo a huge too because the people will sell their holding in that kind of situation. So you better just know the situation to predict it by yourself.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:51:46 PM

you just have to get ready, because before dump, there will be good news for a coin, and after something goes well, maybe coins will soon dump. it's like waiting for a coin to enter a new market, because before entering the market, the price will pump, and after entering, then the price will dump. well, that's probably one of them.
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:28:55 PM

Easy rule,as you know, buy rumors,sell the news. In such volatility it`s better to fix in fiat,crypto can drop suddenly, everybody understands it now
Zagitta

Activity: 302

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:53:35 PM

Theres no way you can know when a coin is going to be dumped. You will only know if you should sell your coins is if you start seeing red flags. Thats why only invest in coins with strong fundamentals and you wont have to worry about the dumps as you will be sure that the coins will recover.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:08:11 PM

i watch at several dump market, before it dump ussually begins price pump, later if market reach at the top, price will go down so deep. i ussually sell coin if pump happening, sometime i doing sell step by step 
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:16:00 PM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months . I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 usd. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k . I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
So i want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

I'm sorry to tell you but there's no way to know when the dump are going to occur. I don't know if there's some sort of insider trading in crypto, because that's the only way someone will learn ahead of  time when the dumping will happen. But there are what you call pump-and-dump group, these are group of individuals who practice pumping a certain coin and then they will tell their members that they are going to dump it. That's the closest that you can get. However, I wouldn't advise you to join such group though, because most of the premium members have already cash out in advance and what's left are profits that members will have to share amongst themselves. Yes, I understand you, I also feel uncomfortable that's why I continue to monitor the price and exit on time before another dump happens.
I agree with your words, it is true that way to him, pumps and dumps are very difficult to predict so that it can happen anytime you have to have time to keep observing the movement so you can get out before going to waste, as you have described some groups can pump and dump they are organized doing so, so they can send a signal to their members that the disposal will be done soon, I do not recommend that you join the group, if you are late in responding to the sign will start you can fall deeper because of the disastrous
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:32:24 PM

i watch at several dump market, before it dump ussually begins price pump, later if market reach at the top, price will go down so deep. i ussually sell coin if pump happening, sometime i doing sell step by step 

Crypto market is volatile so if you see bad news about bitcoin, it will decrease up to 10%++
So it's difficult to predict !

I'm usually saw on graph based 4 last year and for the first quarter of the beginning year, bitcoin always on downtrend !

Smiley
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:56:54 PM

instability is a natural and sure thing in the crypto, so you have to keep monitoring the market and sell what you have when you've made a profit. and do not ever regret what you've got. maybe that's just the best way.

inquisition15

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:55:57 PM

Before the dump, there will be so much bad news about it , specially news about hacking stuffs or money laundrying , those are the worst news in Bitcoin.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:59:37 PM

instability is a natural and sure thing in the crypto, so you have to keep monitoring the market and sell what you have when you've made a profit. and do not ever regret what you've got. maybe that's just the best way.
Its another way around though it was helpful not to wait for the dump as long as you earned already. Knowing when the market will falls down is clueless, this happens in a matter of seconds or right after a bad news was posted to public. Not everytime we can monitor the market so it will be hard to know.
yesss

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:27:37 AM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.
You can see that the market in the early months of 2018 is dump very strong and still have no signs of recovery. It can be seen that the psychology of the crowd is gradually withdrawing from the market, market capitalization is falling extremely strong. Therefore, it is time for us to consider and take into account the capital situation. You can clearly see that at the moment with technical analysis, the price of bitcoin will continue to dump and possibly to the $ 6000 mark.
Starone1

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:40:49 PM

Easy rule,as you know, buy rumors,sell the news. In such volatility it`s better to fix in fiat,crypto can drop suddenly, everybody understands it now
Yes it increases and decreases with market so if in market bitcoin is getting more and more value it means bitcoin price is going to rise very high but if you see people are selling at high level of bitcoin then we should know that bitcoin is going to lose value and it will have dump, but it happens very rare most of the time bitcoin get move ahead and it does not decrease very high, so if you see bitcoin market getting high value sell but at dump hold on and be patient you will win the ground.
kirkarsedat

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:06:23 PM

timeframe is good for longtime hodlers like you. Sell if the chart is about to go down and buy at the bottom. Follow your plan 100% and dont get emotional.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: