Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know before the Dump?  (Read 1949 times)
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:10:59 PM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months . I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 usd. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k . I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
So i want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

If you really want to safeguard what you've earned, then the best way for that is to actually get your investment out of the cryptocurrency market circulation. What I mean is just withdraw the money and re-invest back an amount that you feel comfortable with, whether it's higher than your initial investment or just the similar amount. At least, if you do that, all the earnings will be converted to money, which you can put in business or in a bank. In that way, even if the coins go up or down, your earnings would not be affected.

trand

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:18:52 PM

Before the dump, there will be so much bad news about it , specially news about hacking stuffs or money laundrying , those are the worst news in Bitcoin.
I agree. There will always be bad news before the dump. A huge number of bad news will come together because they are created by the whales. Whales are a collection of rich people and because they are rich, they can easily create a news by their own

koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:47:48 PM

Before the dump, there will be so much bad news about it , specially news about hacking stuffs or money laundrying , those are the worst news in Bitcoin.
I agree. There will always be bad news before the dump. A huge number of bad news will come together because they are created by the whales. Whales are a collection of rich people and because they are rich, they can easily create a news by their own
Tackling bad news in a short time is a way to reduce investor confidence in the market and consequently lead to strong dumps. If you regularly watch a crypto before dump it usually stays the same value but the trading volume of the day will decrease gradually and then suddenly there will be a large sell and psychological investors will fear and they will sell in bulk as the value of crypto dump very deep.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:58:58 AM

in my opinion, there are 2 ways to predict the dump. you can use the info or the technical analys. but i believe technical analys than the info because there are too many fake news in the market now and it can make you sell panicly
The truth is there is no way to know, technical analysis is a great tool but only the experts are able to foresee future crashes by just looking at the charts most people struggle just to try to determine if the price is going to go up to go down, and using the news can be very deceiving because there are many fake news that may seem as if they are real and as if a news was official only to find out that it wasn't and you lose money as a result.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:33:00 AM

There are too many system to know Market price is dump. If you know chart pattern you can analyses dump and pump because chart pattern is a very effective for crypto currency trading. At first you need to more experience with crypto currency trading without any experience you can't do this because it is very critical to know the dump but all time this prediction is not work very well, suddenly this market is breakdown and no one can say exactly . I am a crypto currency trader and I am work here around 4 years so I analyses the total market system but sometime I mistake because market is going to agonist with me, because prediction is not work all time sometime prediction is going against of chart pattern and on that time I just lost some money, But there are two money signal site give a signal for you if you join Telegram group you can get a some signal before the dump.
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:58:57 PM

I think some people can't predict, although some signs are shown by indicators if the market to switch trends, anyone without that knowledge will obviously not get the best from it. So you just only losing money, when trying to predict a dump.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:17:33 PM

I think some people can't predict, although some signs are shown by indicators if the market to switch trends, anyone without that knowledge will obviously not get the best from it. So you just only losing money, when trying to predict a dump.
I do not really like the moments when some people try to control the market. I believe that this is artificial manipulation and full abuse of its capabilities.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:43:03 PM

I do not really like the moments when some people try to control the market. I believe that this is artificial manipulation and full abuse of its capabilities.
I do not think that there is direct control with real levers of management, because only supply and demand can significantly affect the courses of Crypto-currency.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:30:19 AM

well, cryptocurrency is the market with the highest fluctuating value in my opinion, today its price can rise very high and the next day it drops very drastically, the only way is to exchange your assets into fiat and buy them back at low price.
but if you're holding for holding you do not have to look at market conditions all the time.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:36:21 AM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months . I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 usd. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k . I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
So i want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

Theres honestly no way of knowing when a dump will happen.  Maybe if you had access to information from trading groups who have people with a lot of money in them but other than that you wont know.  You can try to predict a dump by watching prices and see if they rise too much and base your trades on that.  In my opinion, if a coin rises 100% or more then I would sell and wait for it to drop to buy back.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
Beremat

Activity: 263

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:23:14 AM

to be honest, if I know, I am drinking coffee with Warren Buffet now in stead of sitting here and typing this post. however, i think we can predict the trend of the market if you are good at technical analysis.

Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:37:08 AM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.
not everyone can know when it's time to dump because everyone can only predict it, and the fact is always not in accordance with what is predicted, so I think you better sell the coins you have when the price is good, and if the price down then you should be patient to hold it until the price grows again ..
bohr

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:15:40 AM

in my opinion, there are 2 ways to predict the dump. you can use the info or the technical analys. but i believe technical analys than the info because there are too many fake news in the market now and it can make you sell panicly
The truth is there is no way to know, technical analysis is a great tool but only the experts are able to foresee future crashes by just looking at the charts most people struggle just to try to determine if the price is going to go up to go down, and using the news can be very deceiving because there are many fake news that may seem as if they are real and as if a news was official only to find out that it wasn't and you lose money as a result.

Exactly, no one can predict. Each and everyone of us want to gain profit here in crypto currency community. Which we try to have a great amount of profit for the short period of time but in some point we need to hold it for long period of time wishing to have much more profit. As we can't even know the possible value from time to time we should be patience and wait the perfect time as we set a great value for the amount of profit we want.

The problem is people want to believe that is possible somehow to outsmart the market and make money that way but if you stopped and think about it, it is very easy to realize that most people that become traders need to become losers, if someone obtains profits then that means that someone else needs to lose and when you add the fact that you need to pay fees to the exchange and taxes this creates even more losers on the long run.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:54:14 AM

I think it also depends on the market cycle. During the bull market, these type of FUDS won't turn the market down. There might be a small dip and it moves on its own. But in the bear market, the market will further crash for any small FUDs also.

if you invest for the long term then you should consider peak cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum. Because all the new coins that have their ICO are not as promising as others that already exist in the market. High risk factors in ICO. The only thing you can do to protect yourself from loss is after investing, having a fixed percentage of profit after which you will sell the coin when the coin pumps to a certain value
clex_us

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:33:19 PM

The thing is, when prices go up expect that their will always be a price drop because a lot of holders tend to sell their coins because they take advantage of it. I am no expert in the market but this things can be a cue for you when to hold or to buy.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:46:15 AM

I think it also depends on the market cycle. During the bull market, these type of FUDS won't turn the market down. There might be a small dip and it moves on its own. But in the bear market, the market will further crash for any small FUDs also.

if you invest for the long term then you should consider peak cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum. Because all the new coins that have their ICO are not as promising as others that already exist in the market. High risk factors in ICO. The only thing you can do to protect yourself from loss is after investing, having a fixed percentage of profit after which you will sell the coin when the coin pumps to a certain value
It is all your experience and the knowledge regarding the things which can help you in having some fair idea of the market in the coming days and that you need to do lot of hard work for that. You need to go for chart analysis and similar techniques like that which can help you in predicting the market value of any of the coin in the future. you need to plan the things accordingly and do have some backup plan in your mind as well.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:27:24 AM

It is all your experience and the knowledge regarding the things which can help you in having some fair idea of the market in the coming days and that you need to do lot of hard work for that. You need to go for chart analysis and similar techniques like that which can help you in predicting the market value of any of the coin in the future. you need to plan the things accordingly and do have some backup plan in your mind as well.

I think if it's the token from the ICO, it is better to sell directly after the tokens get listed in the market because usually, the tokens will get pump from the traders and then the price will be down too hard to stay at the low price. and this is the good time for us to buy the tokens if we don't have it or we can buy more amount for the tokens. but for the coin that already existing in the market, I don't think that will easy to detect the dump is coming but maybe the price will go down if the bitcoin price increases.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:24:34 AM

Well there is no confirmation that when will a dump will happen but this is where TA helps the most. you should look for large sale walls on order book for starter, also look for higher highs on price vs lower highs on RSI this will indicate reversal.

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
cupic

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:37:09 AM

Any market that goes up excessively has a downward revision to balance the market. You are so successful and lucky that the money you spend is constantly profitable. 30k is a good profit compared to 5k you spent. No problem, you are still profitable. Pay attention to the incremental value of Bitcoin and ETH. If ETH and Bitcoin decrease, be careful with your property and convert it to Usdt.
bohr

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:46:13 AM

Any market that goes up excessively has a downward revision to balance the market. You are so successful and lucky that the money you spend is constantly profitable. 30k is a good profit compared to 5k you spent. No problem, you are still profitable. Pay attention to the incremental value of Bitcoin and ETH. If ETH and Bitcoin decrease, be careful with your property and convert it to Usdt.
It is incredible how the simple truth is misunderstood by most of the people when the price of an asset goes up in a dramatic fashion the truth is that most the time that price will be unsustainable for the long term and sooner or later it will go down and you must be ready and prepared when that happens by selling before that happens or by holding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: