Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:27:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know before the Dump?  (Read 1949 times)
cryptolobear

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:58:02 AM

If we knew when the dump would happen maybe we won't be on this forum. Probably on the island we just bought
jiniyaakter

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:40:43 AM

In cryptocurrency is a common things price high and low but I agree with you and I also want to know about market
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:45:10 AM

If a particular coin has increase more than 100% in less than twenty four hours and the coin keep rising even more for seventy two hour to another height of say 200 to 300%, you should know that dump is coming for such coin.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:40:39 AM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months . I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 usd. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k . I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
So i want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

The dumping effect is something unpredictable until you notice that the graph is not stopping going down
And become everywhere red then this is the time you know that something bad is going to happen and this make us panic.
There are many private groups that are well coordinated to dump a coin and giving fake signals to all others to buy that coin and those who sold are going to make good money.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:40:23 PM

We can not predict when will be dump the price of cryptos they are volatile, but the effective way that you will not losing more money is to set cut losses.

tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:13:26 PM

This is a very volatile market, it is really difficult to know before the dump, because it does not follow any rules, sometimes just a few news also cause price fluctuations. So when you make a profit, you can take the dollar, to buy another coin that you think has the potential to be fully or partially pegged. Strong psychology is important in this market.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:16:17 PM

I think to know the exact time when there will be a dump when the coin price and market conditions are getting saturated and the volume is getting less and the bad news that invades the world of cryptocurrency is sure to happen dump.
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:18:58 PM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months . I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 usd. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k . I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
So i want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.
There are many websites that provide a lot of information about the market of Crypto and Bitcoin every day. We can rely on these sites and can know in advance that the market will dump

Am I spamming? Report me!
daturit

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:20:51 PM

You can chart and go off the trends but it’s a hit and miss market . It really depends on you and how you control your emotions. If you sell don’t fomo and wait for a dip, or you can always hold till your content with your gains .
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:21:52 PM

You can chart and go off the trends but it’s a hit and miss market . It really depends on you and how you control your emotions. If you sell don’t fomo and wait for a dip, or you can always hold till your content with your gains .
I honestly believe that crypto experts are given the little experts not due to nothing. They really are good at predicting the changes of market. If someone will follow their words, it is not possible for him to have no idea about the upcoming phase. Bitcoin was expected to fall down after Christmas, it did. It was also predicted that April will be a surge up month, it was. Selling out should be done when the price is really high.

nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:35:12 PM

I honestly believe that crypto experts are given the little experts not due to nothing. They really are good at predicting the changes of market. If someone will follow their words, it is not possible for him to have no idea about the upcoming phase. Bitcoin was expected to fall down after Christmas, it did. It was also predicted that April will be a surge up month, it was. Selling out should be done when the price is really high.

There is no way to predict a dump if you're not a market maker as a bitcoin or crypto whale. You can only hear from your friends and this hearing may be a rumor. It's impossible to track a dump before it happens for a regular trader.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:36:33 AM

Sometimes it’s not easy to tell when the price will go down, cause even when it’s going down it is fluctuating up and down (but down the most) and when it’s going up it is also doing the same thing. It is very difficult to tell exactly what is happening.

But the best is just to have a target for withdrawal, and once you hit that price rate and there isn’t  a sign for further increase in the price, then what you have to do is sell off before you wake the next day and be surprised by a heavy fall.
WhoAmAi

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:09:49 AM

I guess it's not that easy, just reading the trend then can read when the dump happens. I think it's very difficult to know when a dump is happening
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:29:37 AM

I guess it's not that easy, just reading the trend then can read when the dump happens. I think it's very difficult to know when a dump is happening
Dumping is really unpredictable it was not too easy to spot and we can only know whe  the market was red as an indication of dumping. If you bought a coin that is cheapper than the price then it was good but if not then you will gonna felt like you wanted to sell at loss. Holding and perfect buy timing is the key.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:44:08 AM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

I'm sorry to tell you but there's no way to know when the dump are going to occur. I don't know if there's some sort of insider trading in crypto, because that's the only way someone will learn ahead of  time when the dumping will happen. But there are what you call pump-and-dump group, these are group of individuals who practice pumping a certain coin and then they will tell their members that they are going to dump it. That's the closest that you can get. However, I wouldn't advise you to join such group though, because most of the premium members have already cash out in advance and what's left are profits that members will have to share amongst themselves. Yes, I understand you, I also feel uncomfortable that's why I continue to monitor the price and exit on time before another dump happens.
Well, we do not know when dumping coins, because many groups do this, except when a coin is delisting in its market it's definitely a dump, we just need to focus on trading so we know its actions if it can be lifted or down.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:12:42 AM

Have you perused what a broker ought to have, in the event that you simply oblige it then it is deadly for you. The Trader's spirit inside that individual must be worked with a strong establishment. In the event that you need to know and on the off chance that anybody knows without a doubt the coin will dump then he is extraordinary. Nobody can know without a doubt the cost of mint pieces are for the most part simply gathered with the investigation. So you should have that learning. Must comprehend the pointers additionally dependably watch the market.
thirdkiller

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:40:42 AM

Most of the time, every period of time that can be characterized as stable or increasing one can be considered a good opportunity for investors because we never know when to expect another dump.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:43:37 AM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.
You can see that the market has been fluctuating continuously over the years and it's hard to predict, so I think it's very difficult to trade successfully at this time. Bitcoin prices have been fluctuating continuously and are still moving sideways. Currently, bitcoins are uptrend in the short term and in long term, bitcoin prices are still bearish. Thus the price of bitcoin can be reduced at any time.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:47:41 AM

to know when will happen dump usually from some forums and from twitter from the coin page stated there is bad news then it is certain coin price will happen dump in the near future, not only that when market condition is quiet also can make dump price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:54:12 AM

If a particular coin has increase more than 100% in less than twenty four hours and the coin keep rising even more for seventy two hour to another height of say 200 to 300%, you should know that dump is coming for such coin.
I was about saying that what you said was wrong, but after a minute of thought I came to understand what you mean and you’re so damn right! Yep, whenever a price goes way to high at such rate or percentage increase, then there will surely be a dump because investors will be ready to sell what they have invested at that time. It’s always good to be watchful during this time, if you know you won’t be, then it will be better to sell when you’re still holding enough profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: