Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know before the Dump?  (Read 1949 times)
thirdkiller

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:58:22 AM

As it is our goal to make some good profit all investors tend to sell coins whenever the price is high. So when you see that the value has increased it means that the drop is coming after that because many people will decide to dump what they have.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:25:41 AM

crypto Market's bad times come in most cases due to news, Rumor, Because of all this...If you buy all the time from Bottom then you do not have to take a lot of tension, The reason is that it takes some time to get into the market bottom, As bitcoin has been with, Market will up and down this is the market's policies and rules of market..There is nothing to worry about, You can use any one of your strategies,Which will help you to understand market trends

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

ulages

Activity: 74
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:28:26 PM

We never can know before hand when price will be dropping and when it will be rising. So we need to keep a keen eye on slightest disturbances

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:33:05 PM

For me, I usually search the overall News of cryptocurrency, or some specific News I'm interested. Then I may take analysis on the charts though it's hard to predict.
thirdkiller

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:20:22 AM

It is definetly time consuming and asks for some experience to understanding how actually the market works and whther there will be increase or decline in the value, but all you can do is getting more and more educated in this field.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:38:19 AM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months . I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 usd. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k . I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
So i want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

When a coin is going up without stop it will certainly go down somehow, that is why you should take profits when that particular coin goes up.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:41:59 AM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months . I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 usd. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k . I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
So i want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.
You should not be upset when your money is reduced several times because it is the nature of the job. When the market goes down, all investors lose their significant amount of money. But the difference between a good and a normal person is psychological stability.
You should get used to this in order to have a better mood and good things will come to you. Talk about dump, no one can predict it, you need to have a strategy to fight it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:51:37 AM

This is no perfect prediction in knowing when will the dump. TA will be of big help but not 100% guarantee though. There are too many indicators to consider so I suggest to just start doing research.
palvinta

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:05:58 AM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.
There is no strategy to protect your balance before it goes down and we also can not know before it goes down. Everything can only be run as is. You know if cryptocurrency is very volatile and you should not have to ask about this. Because for me this is no answer.
thirdkiller

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:10:43 AM

The only way to know is to avoid the dump is by making a wise decision before investing in cryptocurrency, like researching the currency properly and not taking the risk of investing into extremly volatile coins.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:37:58 PM

If you know for sure that there is a dump happening then go ahead and exchange your crypto to the regular money. Otherwise, the market has always been volatile and we all know it will be going through changes all the time.
Certainly coins are volatile for any market changes, the only thing that dump is predictable is when there is a big pump of such particular coin because if pump occurs many people sell their coin to make them profitable then what happens next is the big dump.

Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:17:50 PM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.
I think there is no one here who can help you in knowing when the dump will happen. No one know when it will happen. If i were you need to think wiser. If your balance reach $30k sell it and buy again when the price dump.

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:33:27 PM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.
I think there is no one here who can help you in knowing when the dump will happen. No one know when it will happen. If i were you need to think wiser. If your balance reach $30k sell it and buy again when the price dump.
I think that practically visually everything is determined by the possibility of selling or buying coins, especially when the pricing chart is before your eyes. But to predict such a trend in the market is quite difficult, but some professionals still have the opportunity to anticipate Dump.
Pokemoon

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:47:57 PM

The best way to know is to keep away from the landfill is by settling on a savvy choice before putting resources into cryptocurrency.like inquiring about the money legitimately and not going for broke of putting into extremly unstable coins.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:14:52 PM

No one can actually tell on when the coin will be dumped in price. You can only take precautionary measures when you are purchasing alts. Do not buy coin at a high price. Its the golden rule for trading. Do not worry when a coins price got low because you will always have other coins to balance it. Trading is like an old fashioned weigh scale, if you already know how to balance the weight, you can earn money from it. Take some risk. I was told that fortune favors the brave.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:00:09 PM

No one can actually tell on when the coin will be dumped in price. You can only take precautionary measures when you are purchasing alts. Do not buy coin at a high price. Its the golden rule for trading. Do not worry when a coins price got low because you will always have other coins to balance it. Trading is like an old fashioned weigh scale, if you already know how to balance the weight, you can earn money from it. Take some risk. I was told that fortune favors the brave.
Yes no one can really tell when will be the dumping of the price takes place. I believe that no one can predict regarding to the changes of the current price because no one can also predict what's on the mind of the different types of people that have been investing on the crypto currency feild. So then i believe that the price is seasonal because it depend upon the volume of the people who invested on it. If there are a few volume of investors the price will surely drop.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:48:27 PM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.
If you do not know that when will dump then you do not know trade. If you will study the market and will spend a good time in trading then you will reach to a stage when you will readily know from every event that when will the price of bitcoin or any other coin go rise and when will the price of them drop. Currently I can suggest you to hold on and wait for some more months to reach your money to more than $32000 again.
DennisStoff

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:34:59 PM

Dump and pump is a mistery. Nobody will know that, but yoi can analyze from the graph before and look at the team or developer. If the developer stay active on the forum or channel, it is possible that the coin will not be dumped in near time, but if you see the dev seldom to active on their forum or channel, keep aware from the dump.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:38:56 PM

To protect your possible profit you need to sell some of your coins if the price increase but not all. I think they have chances the price decrease or dump is coming if the they have a lot of bad news to the coin that you hold and many negative comments about that.
travelgear17

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:41:17 PM

The pumpers use several techniques to go out their pump. It is critical to recognise that they will get their profits from you guys, which is probably buying the top of the candle because of following overdue pump alerts on telegram or whatever other assets. The pumpers have whether or now not setup micro sells all alongside the pumped candle or they unload into a purchase wall, they see. There are masses more advanced strategies to be had to them, like buying into their very very own walls repeatedly to create more fomo and as soon as human beings begin shopping for as well, they purchase into the already setup sell walls to go out the pump in small steps.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: