Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:50:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better Trade or Invest?  (Read 2795 times)
joms123 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:58:33 AM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Revvo1

Activity: 272
Merit: 1

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:02:18 AM

Both are good Buddy, cos both have a higher percentage of yielding profits. The contrast there may however be that trading may requires more capital than investment. Better still, your profits depends on much you can put even for the two options.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:06:57 AM

what kind of investment? ponzi,mln? if you thinking about investing on that kind of scheme forget about it you only lose money. just focus investing in trading but before that educate first your self about crypto trading you can also lose money in trading if you dont know what your doing theres also a risk.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:08:33 AM

For me the best is trading because the most invest sites is scam and rarely you can find a trust invest site
nikita_01

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:13:12 AM

investment  is better than trading  as the goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding of a portfolio of stocks, baskets of stocks, mutual funds, bonds and other investment instruments. Investors often enhance their profits through compounding, or reinvesting any profits and dividends into additional shares of stock. Investments are often held for a period of years, or even decades, taking advantage of perks like interest, dividends and stock splits along the way. While markets inevitably fluctuate, investors will "ride out" the downtrends with the expectation that prices will rebound and any losses will eventually be recovered. Investors are typically more concerned with market fundamentals, such as price/earnings ratios and management forecasts.
Kokondao

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:13:40 AM

If I think you are better investing and trading, you can look for short-term income by trading and if you also invest long-term consider it as your future savings.
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:14:00 AM

Well, as somebody called - the trade for btc is a trained luck or something like that))
So I'll give some simple advice - but some ETH, it should rise to 1200-1500usd, now it is less then a thousand.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 11:18:08 AM

as a trader you have to be aware of the market fluctuations at all times and be capable of making decisions based on those movements. it is not a guessing game despite what some people believe, you are not gambling! if you can not do that then simply invest in a good thing such as bitcoin, gold, ... and hold it.

for trading cryptocurrencies you have to use an exchange and that can pose risks because none the exchanges that are available are not trusted. we use them because we have no other choice. and they keep scamming us.

--looking for signature--
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:22:04 AM

It's a title for me.
If you have the money, I will do both. It's more logical to trade if you have little money.
Some people do not like to try. If you are thinking the same way, invest in a coin you are safe and wait.
   Cool Cool
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:24:45 AM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!
your funds are limited so don't invest in cryptocurrency and trading also risky investment. You should gain some knowledge in trading then you should try because many beginners are failed in the trading they don't any trading strategy so most of the investors are affected. If you want to invest in crypto platform you should buy good potential altcoin but you should hold one year it makes big profit.
madainfamous

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:27:38 AM

Well, this question is purely subjective. Choosing between trading and investing really depends on your preference and your convenience because although they have the same concept, they are different in terms of how you use it. You can go for trading if you want to earn for a short period of time. In trading you can buy and sell within a day as long as you reach your desired profit. Investments pertains to a longer period of time, longer meaning after months and years. This one is way to convenient than trading because you don't have to check on your assets from time to time. Both of the two are the best way of earning bitcoin.  

inmediate.io | The Smart Insurance Platform
Making Policies Transparent and Trustworthy
imapessimist

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:29:37 AM

If the price goes low then invest is better.  Like say down to 6k again.  So you could keep some money back for that.  But perhaps that will never happen.  If price is hovering up and down day by day I think trade is better.  But you have to watch the market carefully and have a bit of luck on your side and you won't always get it right.
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:31:04 AM

This two was great especially when you have an idea of trading and investing.We could compare this two but actually we believe that this two aspects is the best way to make your profit grow and you have reliable to be good trader and to invest.
pimkobai

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:33:24 AM

your funds are limited so don't invest in cryptocurrency and trading also risky investment. You should gain some knowledge in trading then you should try because many beginners are failed in the trading they don't any trading strategy so most of the investors are affected. If you want to invest in crypto platform you should buy good potential altcoin but you should hold one year it makes big profit.

As a beginner, I would have to comment that it is not appropriate to go directly in trading and investment because we need to understand more on the fundamentals of cryptocurrency on how it works. Need to earn more knowledge to gain skills on how to do these things and it would also be better if someone that is a veteran in this field that could guide you in your plans either you will invest or focus on the trading.
TepungBeras

Activity: 176

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:34:45 AM

Between investing and trading it's all good, if you want to quickly gain multiple profits you better trade, and you should be good at learning graphics analysis as well as news about the cryptocurrency market, because that's very important.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:36:05 AM

To make a profit by trading one must have good experience in it, if one doesn't have enough experience that person might lose money and wont make any good profit. Investing and holding is best for beginners as with time  you gain some experience you can start trading and if you are really good in it you might make good profits too.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:36:35 AM

Trading and investing is really a good way to earn an extra income, I believe that we can really get a huge amount of profit If we do both trading and investing, this to types of gaining process is the most common asset now a days that is why I suggest that if you do trading ingage also in investing for good.
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 11:37:39 AM

Well, if you are a bitcoin believer, i'm pretty sure that you think that bitcoin price will raise, so invest seems like a good way to take, specially now, this year seems to be exciting about that point, anyway, trading is a very good way to made profit but obviously you need to afford the risk taken, you could start with an small amount of money and check by yourself how things are going on and start to learn a little bit about it.

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:42:05 AM

It actually depends on your own preference. Both are good, but you must be knowledgeable enough. Investing is good especially if it is long-termed. On the other hand, trading is good as well, especially if you know how to handle and you have the experience, risky but will give you bounty if you succeeded.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:43:01 AM

trading and investment it is both profitable but I think trading is better than investment if you had a big capital to trade. and it is depend on your strategy to how earn big profits..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: