Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better Trade or Invest?  (Read 2795 times)
CryptomeumX

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:27:50 AM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!
Both are just better, but different from risk that can be happen to your funds
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:30:04 AM

Trading is better than investing. Because what you do is buy and sell. This field requires experience in a market before entering. Therefore, for a beginner like you, you should focus on investing a little amount first and practice trading. Experimenting is the bestway to learn. Or watch videos about trading. Hope this will help you decide!
Actually, it depends on the ability and willingness of each person. So I always recommend learning first about the basics of cryptocurrency and the ways to get it. Understand all the risks that may occur. Thus you will find the best way.
Trading and investment have their own risks. In general, it would be ideal if doubling funds owned through trading, then profit is used for investment.
Yeah i must prefer the two options grab any opportunity that you can earned at the same time, you can do invest the profit from trading and just keep on rolling your money to have a huge expansion of your profit. Risk? if you mind risk is every where that is the part of success if you go the flow of risk you can have a success in trading and investing, be wise and smart thinker when you are in crypto's.
Yes all know that trading is most riskier than investing, but over all they both profitable and it depends upon on how you to manage.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:32:59 AM

Trading is better than investing. Because what you do is buy and sell. This field requires experience in a market before entering. Therefore, for a beginner like you, you should focus on investing a little amount first and practice trading. Experimenting is the bestway to learn. Or watch videos about trading. Hope this will help you decide!
Actually, it depends on the ability and willingness of each person. So I always recommend learning first about the basics of cryptocurrency and the ways to get it. Understand all the risks that may occur. Thus you will find the best way.
Trading and investment have their own risks. In general, it would be ideal if doubling funds owned through trading, then profit is used for investment.
actually it would be better if you use both. surely the profits will be doubled right? but of course there is a provision that must be met. when you do trade you are in demand to be skilled, good at reading the market, and have a lot of knowledge about crypto. if you also still have a lot of capital it might also be better to have an investment. but you also have to be smart to choose which investments are legit and profitable
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:33:20 AM

i prefer invest than trading. because investing is more safe than trading.
If you trading without experience, you will not gain any profit from it. but for investing, you just need time.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:00:02 AM

Trade involves good market knowledge and solid practical experience, so it is not for beginners. But a novice can invest in well-known coins without much risk.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:05:10 AM

i prefer invest than trading. because investing is more safe than trading.
If you trading without experience, you will not gain any profit from it. but for investing, you just need time.

both trading and investing are not safe because both of them had still a risk but investing is much easier as it not requires any skills or proper knowledge regarding in cryptos, all you gotta do is to buy and hold .trading in the other hand is more riskier and a bit harder as it requires experience and research in order to be more effective.but you can still do trade even if your a  newbie because nothing in this world is profesional or veteran instantly.all of the people are always start from a beginner.
wesbrook2

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:21:27 AM

For me it is better to invest because by investing you canmake sure that your moneu will grow more than what you are expecting
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:27:05 AM

It depends on you. If you are experienced and knowledgeable about cryptocurrency. I recommend trader. It really brings in profits in just a few days. You like the safety should invest. I'm combining the two, it's working well for me.
burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:27:33 AM

For me the best is trading because the most invest sites is scam and rarely you can find a trust invest site
i would love to do both but as far as i know investing is much better than trading when you doesnt even know how to trade but if you really want your money to grow faster i would say that investing is much better to do, so i prefer to do investing than trading,.

nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:34:06 AM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

Trading and investing are both nice investment is just that trading is more risky compare to long term investment. All we need is to be very careful and observant in trading or we might loose or gain our investments.

javacomedy

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:37:20 AM

I prefer to invest just because it can be used as savings in the long run. at least in the foreseeable future, I'll be quieter if you have savings investments.
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:47:03 AM

Both are good but in trading, it requires some knowledge  and talent to become successful  and before you get a good earnings.  In investment,  it also requires  talent and knowledge  but with a lower risk because you will not trade it and you will just hold it until the price of bitcoin  increases and finally earn a profit.

scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:10:50 AM

Buying and selling cryptographic currencies in the direction of strategic reasons in connection with crypto trading. Investment is the name given in an effort to earn income from the main money, protecting the capital. Experience is the first condition for business success.
ToxicMind91

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:14:59 AM

Buying and selling cryptographic currencies in the direction of strategic reasons in connection with crypto trading. Investment is the name given in an effort to earn income from the main money, protecting the capital. Experience is the first condition for business success.
I think you're all talking about trading and it's not investing.
We're here comparing about trading and investing not talking only about one thing.
By the way i think Investing is more easy and profits than trading.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:35:52 AM

if you want to take a safe road I suggest to invest and if you dare you can tranding in order to get profit but this has a big risk
nemach666

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:47:14 AM

тo и тo нopм Grin
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:05:24 AM

you should do it both,divide your capital,50% put in bitcoin investing for 2 years?and the other 50% but be ward that trading is riskier than all.so better put always a precautionary measure in every dealing you will do.for you to have profit andnot failire
Nurma.A

Activity: 286

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:19:07 AM

you better trade. and you can use cut loss techniques to make a quick profit. the shortage of trading you should really be able to choose which coins will rise in price. if not, what you get is a loss. while mining, you need a lot of capital to get started.

Sergey190785

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:23:01 AM

For those who know how to trade unconditionally, it is better to trade, it is certainly more at risk, and investing is less risky if you invest in the right coins

jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:35:58 AM

I think both of it has risk ,you might be gain or lost whether you didnt know how to see and read the graph,but i also tried this two they give me a lot of money so its up to you im  sure you can do it.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: