Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:12:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better Trade or Invest?  (Read 2797 times)
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:46:57 AM

You mean trader and holder. I think any way. Trader needs more skills than a holder. I followed the holding route as it made me rich in interesting knowledge and experience in technology.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:49:19 AM

I think trading is better where you can also gain bigger. Investing is so risky that you dont know if it will succeed or not. It is very hard now to invest because of the scams.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:01:47 PM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

I think it's better for you to learn trading because it's offer you an unlimited profit with a limited money capital.  Grin
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:02:23 PM

Its depends on your mind because both are risky.Trading  is the best way to earn more in a short time but need to know and expert on trading plartform.If You want to invest  your money any project first choise a good and real project and its future otherwise you lost your  money.So i think trading is better than invest so first learn trading and try to start demo trading for practically.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:06:53 PM

Investing is a long-term undertaking, creating a portfolio from different cyrpto currencies, to diversify the risk between them. Investors are not effect that much of traders from the price volatility because in the cyrpto market the volatility is not small. By contrast the trading is a short-term strategy. Trying to open along position from bottom and short pos while reaches its peak. Investors can be more patient during the market crashes, have the capital to re-invest. Both cases have advantages and disadvantages, it depends how your personal behaviour is. I am saying that I am an investor.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:18:24 PM

but are good, i think is self opinion and determination, and secondly its depend on the project some project is as good as leave them for long why some need instant trade to avoid loss, so it left for you as individual to decide on, but for me i prefer investing than trading.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:20:55 PM

You can start trade the first you need is to be patience and trading so you can wait the price to increase more.  If you are beginner better to read a lot of information first.  Trading is one of the best way to grow your bitcoin. But it'd your choice if you want to trade or invest.  But make sure if you invest better if the ICO not the hyip,  ponzi because it is surely scam. You can search about the list of investment so you can choose.
ferad

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:25:19 PM

My recommendation is to keep 70% of the hardware wallet, 30% of the market trading, exchanges in the modern world are not the most reliable places to store their savings.
  ATTENTION trade if you feel good in the market, lucky no luck does not work here.
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:27:34 PM

It all depends upon what you want from your investment.if you are looking for quick growth and quick returns then trading is for you but if you are not in a hurry and can wait for the returns then invest and leave it for sometime.But whatever you do inspect before investing.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

I believe the success rate in investing is very low, including trading and holding. Only 5% of people succeed. Knowledge, skills are essential. Manage your money well. Psychological factors, greed, careful very important. It is important not to lose money, not to lose money, which means you will have the opportunity to win.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:45:51 PM

I would recommend you to read as much as you can before putting your money in to this world. I personally believe that, investing time worth $10 pays 100 times more than investing actual $10 so invest your time in understanding the things and learn from it. You can start with minimum amount and higher frequency of trade/investment to understand the market behavior along with your own strategies. Sometimes you will feel comfortable in trading and sometimes in investing so identify your core area and then continue with it.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:17:52 PM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!
what i know is i would rather do investing if i have a money even it is very low i can wait for the good price of bitcoin and i know that time will come to reach the highest rate ever.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:26:19 PM

I think both of it has risk ,you might be gain or lost whether you didnt know how to see and read the graph,but i also tried this two they give me a lot of money so its up to you im  sure you can do it.

Yes both have risk but for me investing has a little risk.  Besides investing likewise gives huge profit.  Since I nevere tried trading my vote is to investing.  It is always hard to monitor cryptos price.  You need lots of time or a free time to monitor it.
ruhel khan

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:34:33 PM

For begginer i think it will be very usefull to trade bitcoin and  not to invest or hold bitcoin. It is very risky to invest in bitcoin for begginer's. If you want to invest bitcoin you'll have to wait for rise up bitcoin's price. And you don't know how much time you will have to wait. It can fall in down too. On the other hand if you learn some skills and tricks for trading you can you can earn some good profit in your limited budget.
buahkudu

Activity: 170

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

In my opinion, which is better between trade and investment
trading. Because by trading we can determine what items we will sell and most importantly we always be the leader, and the risk of trading is smaller than the investment and capital can still be our own.

Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:42:15 PM

trading is more tempting than investing, Although the profit may not be too much but by trading we can speculate,Profit that we get in one day can be several times even there may be tens to hundreds of times depending on the fluctuation of the price of coins that we trade.
different from investment Although it may be great but the time we need longer than we do trading

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:43:24 PM

I think both of it has risk ,you might be gain or lost whether you didnt know how to see and read the graph,but i also tried this two they give me a lot of money so its up to you im  sure you can do it.

Yes both have risk but for me investing has a little risk.  Besides investing likewise gives huge profit.  Since I nevere tried trading my vote is to investing.  It is always hard to monitor cryptos price.  You need lots of time or a free time to monitor it.
Both are better ,In trading you can sell your coin that you received on bounty campaign or airdrops, through trading it is the fastest to earn money .While in investing it is good also because the price is fluctuating you can earn huge profit for this.It required patience and trust on bitcoin to achieve a great reward.
v3teran

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:46:06 PM

Day trading is riskier but more beneficial than holding for the short term. You can make alot of money but you can also lose alot of money.
Look at day trading prinicples to start
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:52:37 PM

i am still a new comer and what i heard in some of the member of bitcoin is if you have a money for investing i better choose it than to trade.because if the price of bitcoin will be good then your money will be profit in a good price.and if you have a patience in life and you have to trust bitcoin for the sake of your coins.
klebsiella

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:35:19 PM

Both trading and Investing are profitable. The difference-Investing is a long term undertaking. Bitcoin investors are indifferent to price volatility and unlikely to give up on the investment easily. If bitcoin experiences crash,  the investors can wait through the crash and have the resources to prolong the bad strike. Trading on the other hand is a short term endeavour. Stays in trade for a few months, move on as the price reaches it's peak or abandon the market when it is unprofitable. They are price sensitive and are compared to gamblers-they act quickly and knows when is the right time to leave.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: