Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:57:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better Trade or Invest?  (Read 2795 times)
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:07:35 AM

I think you should study both deeper because I think those two things have an equally great risk.
if you are a beginner I am afraid you are stepping into the wrong path because both should have a strong foundation and a lot of knowledge.
do not be in a hurry because this is not kidding if you go wrong you can go bankrupt, so dii first so you not blind in that case so that you choose later make the path for you success.
Yes I agree on that both trading and investing is almost the same it is really a profitable yet risky type of gaining but I think both are also good and the tastiest way to earn a huge profit, so I prefer on doing both trading and investing so that we can get a huge amount of profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OTOCASH

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

OTOCASH (OTO)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:09:45 AM

Trading is more like gambling. When you sell, if the price goes up, you lose, and if the price goes down, you win.

Whether you choose to invest or trade depends on your ability.

not always so, if people really has the knowledge of his

A Future Currency Is With OTOCASH (OTO) Token - www.otocash.io

===== OTOCASH (OTO) =====
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:15:33 AM

If you want day to day money supply then i suggest you trade as it will ensure you have something to take home on a daily basis, if your goals are long term and with financial limits as you say then investing will be the better choice.Trading also needs you to avail some amounts of money constantly to provide the float needed for operations.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:19:13 AM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

For me, its better investing than trading. If you are have skill on technical trading, you can make trade on market but if you are like me that not have skill on it, I am prefer investing. But before investing, its better doing research before buying and hold it
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:30:29 AM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!
You need experience and enough knowledge if you want to get profit from trading and I think this way of bitcoining needs long time to study. On the other hand, investing is much more easier but will cost your time, however it will be good to you cause while waiting you can gain some experiences. Investing is good but if you really know how trading works, it will give you a great profit in the future.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:38:42 AM

First of all you must educated yourself about bitcoin and learn how to trade, meanwhile you can invest but also you need a lot of patience if you want to earn profits.

I agree, patience is a must. This is the very important thing in order to survive here crypto world and will guarantee you to get more profits as the more you hold your coins that you invested. Just believe and keep investing on it.
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:40:40 AM

investment  is better than trading  as the goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding of a portfolio of stocks, baskets of stocks, mutual funds, bonds and other investment instruments. Investors often enhance their profits through compounding, or reinvesting any profits and dividends into additional shares of stock. Investments are often held for a period of years, or even decades, taking advantage of perks like interest, dividends and stock splits along the way. While markets inevitably fluctuate, investors will "ride out" the downtrends with the expectation that prices will rebound and any losses will eventually be recovered. Investors are typically more concerned with market fundamentals, such as price/earnings ratios and management forecasts.

That is really a right statement to say that investment is better than trading. But personally, I would like to say that for beginners and those who have limited funds may be short term trade will be better because they want to get money soon. Besides expecting their fund increasing, they need money to fulfill their daily needs. For those who want to get bigger profits, they will buy or invest and hold it for long time expecting price to go up strongly for huge profits.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:23:11 AM

trading and investing have a different functions and timing.
if you trading, you can get your profit in a short time, but for investing, it is for long term.
smhome354

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:38:29 AM

I preffered bitcoin investing over trading. Investing technique is a long term strategy where I can earn decent returns. Trading is like a gamble where you can lose money in an instant although sometimes you may win.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
juiceannabel

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:14:58 AM

in my opinion, investing is better than trading, why ? because investing in a good project will surely earn profit.
not for trading, i think trading is like gambling, you must decide when to buy it, and sell in a higher price if want to earn profit.
esa2782

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:07:43 AM

in my opinion, investment always a better option, because it is reducing "stress" level and also good for long planning, trading more like a gambling to me, there will be 50 50 chance of loosing and winning but in investment slowly it will give a result in a long term, the chance of success is much higher than trading.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:29:02 AM

Trading and investing it should be based on our needs if we want to earn money in short term or in monthly basis then we can choose trading or if yiu want to make huge return in long term then go for investment.

pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:38:10 AM

My view is good at trading and investment too.Because the excess earnings between two can be very beneficial.In the case of investment,Btc investment is the most profitable,it should be a long time investment.There will be much more experience in trading,there is a mentality to work with risk.Although the experience is less likely to be risky,the profit will be more.

mosbyhimym

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:00:22 AM

Trade is the way better than invest because you can manage your own money and there is no chance anyone can scam you at all.
Trade is living with number , invest is living with scammers.
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:09:06 AM

For me it is the same,or both are better like what you said you have given an idea on both but you want to focus one thing, you can choose what is you think you can do easily for you. Because we do not know where you feel easy so maybe you can do a right decision but my answer is both is good and have many advantages like earning profit on it.
jeldzrey16

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:14:20 AM

Both can be risky, but there are advantage and disadvantage of both.
Trading
Advantage - Bitcoin price is rising the way it is now, trading can be useful when you know if it is the best time to trade.
Disadvantage - Sometimes trading is risky because there are many scammer.

Invest
Advantage - Passive income comay way to your wallet everyday.
Disadvantage - The money you invest will wash out with a blink of an eye if you believe in scam that seems real.

▀▀ ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀▀ ITSMYNE▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:36:23 AM

you better trade. and you can use cut loss techniques to make a quick profit. the shortage of trading you should really be able to choose which coins will rise in price. if not, what you get is a loss. while mining, you need a lot of capital to get started.
Trading and investing of money, both are equally good and gives you a chances of making some good amount of money. It is you who has to decide this thing based on your own interest and skillset. For me, investing of money is a good option as it has less amount of risk involved in it as compared to that of trading. Long term investing of money is the best thing to do and it will help you in having a greater profit then.
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:36:55 AM

Trading is more like gambling. When you sell, if the price goes up, you lose, and if the price goes down, you win.

Whether you choose to invest or trade depends on your ability.
I do not agree if trading is equated with gambling. I think trading requires a price chart analysis, know the update latest information and our passions when selling and buying, that will make our trading get a profit. However if gambling may be more to 'lucky' there is no special analysis when betting, just sit watching a smile when win and regret when lost.
wireless1889

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:42:57 AM

I think the investing is the best suit for you because this needs less effort, you just need to wait for your money to grow. In trading it's complicated and you could lose a lot of profit if you do things wrong. Investing is the best way for you, this has less risk. All in all you can trade if you want it depends in you after all.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:43:50 AM

Both are good Buddy, cos both have a higher percentage of yielding profits. The contrast there may however be that trading may requires more capital than investment. Better still, your profits depends on much you can put even for the two options.

I agree both trading and investing is good because you can earn big using this two method in bitcoin but in trading you need to check or monitor the price every bow and then. Buy at the cheap price, sell at the high price. While in investing you also need to monitor the price but if you want long term investment of bitcoin you are sure already that it will increase its value after years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: