Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:09:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better Trade or Invest?  (Read 2797 times)
Moneypham5

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:30:03 AM

Back to the question at the beginning of some posts you send yourself "should invest in bitcoin?", "How to invest in bitcoin like? ", This depends on the thinking and opinion of each person you invest in playing bitcoin is like you buy gold, play securities, if you feel potential then you can use personal money to invest bitcoin, you can buy from friends (if any) or look to the site bitcoin reputation,
justyourkuya

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Bounty Campaign Management

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:41:38 AM

Either way is good. Whether you are trading or investing, what's important is you can yield or generate profit. You just have to be wise enough to check the market for youto decide whether to trade or to invest.
tokexchain

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:43:57 AM

It is probably a good idea for half and half, short or long term, it is your choice. If you should profit, put half back in to reinvest, and draw the other half or put in an alternative currency. Don't get too attached to your holdings either way if you choose the trading route!
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:48:01 AM

Both are good choice but im comfortable on trading because i have some ideas and tips given by my friends i can minimize the risk of trading.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:55:37 AM

I haven't tried trading yet so I'm only through investing at this moment. We can compare bitcoin to stocks investing. We can win through trading in a short period of time but it's also possible to lose in an instant. For me it is safer to go on investing while educating ourselves through trading.

ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:57:15 AM

For me ill go to invest. Trading is good than but you need a good prediction and more knowledge on that. And i think i didnt have that enough knowledge to do that. I need more thats why my friend still teaching me... while his teaching me ill go to investment like a ico and holding.
zhinaivan

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:05:42 AM

Its better to trade because you known how to handle your token or coins.but if you want to invest its up to you because thats your money but if you do that makes more search first and read about trading or invest.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:08:55 AM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

Best is mix so you should invest but not on hype but deep when price tank hard afted bad news.
Price is usualy back up shortly.
Best option is invest in years Smiley so you will get allways  gain overtime becouse BTC is deflationary.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
KindHuckleberry

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:08:12 AM

Following this thread.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:13:51 AM

If I think you are better investing and trading, you can look for short-term income by trading and if you also invest long-term consider it as your future savings.

You are right. I think trading though is less risky than investing. Trading also can give you faster profit while investing can give you high profit in a long span of time. Also if you do trading you will need the knowledge of how to trade but in investing you'll just wait for your money to grow, Trading needs a lot of effort.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:19:26 AM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

Trading and investment  are all good and will give us more profit but doing those things will be needing some knowledge on how to do it.  Trading and investment needs some efforts, time management and proper handling of investment. Good knowledge is greatly needed tob a successful trader and investor.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:58:15 AM

For those who have this currency it is good for them to make investment in these they should look at the market and this is good to buy that currency which position is good and in the future when you come to know that another is leading then it is good to invest in the future it is good to make investment in the bitcoin now it is the growing currency and people love to buy this.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:10:32 AM

I'm more of a mix of both. I invest and I trade. Which kind of the best of both worlds. You invest at the same time trade. I invest every now and then specially on bitcoins and go full YOLO on alt coins. For me, have a good mix of both trading and investing. It goes a long way if you look at it.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:46:07 AM

I suggest you to do trading since you only have limited funds, there are high chances that your money will be multiplied. But you need to study first about the coin you are going to trade, dont just trade a random coin if you dont want to lose your money. Make some research and analyzation.

gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:10:12 AM

those 2 are nice , but it depends on you if what do you want to choose, but for me, i prefer to choose on invest, for me that was a comfortable for me, but you can trade if you want or if you know about trading.
Austin143

Activity: 242

XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:20:43 AM

Trade or invest. For my own opinion, trading or investment,  they do both good in terms of profit in a long term or short term. But i think there's definitely a certain differences between the two. First, trading is somehow actually a hard one to learn and at the same time to found some capital for it but if you have enough source of money then it's fine, you just have to learn the basic golden rule in trading, the "buy low, and sell high" that's it. But it's not ended there. There's a lot more to be consider to learn and focus. But i assure you that you'll gonna gain huge profit from it.

And investment is some kinda easy and cool one, 'coz you just have to give your investment to someone or a website that is trustworthy and had it's good reputation and not con artists or a scammer. Just be aware of those stuffs. Invest, wait and earn, that's you'll gonna do. But be smart in choosing where you gonna spend your money.
wafer_enak

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:29:28 AM

appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:33:17 AM

Invest then learn how to trade this will maximize your earnings from investment, you should start from real trades for experience you should invest small amount to familiarize how trading works. but this is just an optional if you dont have time to do trading then you should invest and wait for the rise.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:35:47 AM

I am trade person, but I some skills are required for trading.
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:42:39 AM

both have the potential to make a profit
You just have to follow your mind, then try to understand your choice for a month to be able to know the knowledge you have to master
never get bored to learn

This is new world for most people to do invest and also trading so of course we have to learn about this first.
I agree with you that we can not boring to learn. Because if we boring then we will not have enough knowledge to run this new world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: