Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:50:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better Trade or Invest?  (Read 2795 times)
zakirazak

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:04:06 PM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

I give you more advice to invest and build your investment profiles trend from becoming a trader,
understanding trading context is difficult because you need to work to predict and refine every form of flow in market emotions
otherwise you will fail to develop your profits in limited time,
the main trading error if they choose to stand up and play in the wrong position.
with the wrong entry and estimating the wrong time.
with weak margin strengths that they ultimately in scalar multiplication by more professional traders.

Being an investor is not easy but the risk is not bigger than traders
and you can choose whether to contribute to ICO or to buy the Exchange market,
by understanding your investment trends for the long and medium term and short term,
on first time ICO into exchange platform, These developers are still working on their roadmap,
so here u have to to understanding what is the product they offer or the services they provide either in line with your investment trend or not

to choosing from most ICOs that enter the market you must follow their progress more closely and create your gap in the price fence for ICO's offer, current market price and your selling price,
let me say ICO offer at $ 0.50 and the current entry price I expect only at $ 1  as their product / service is only completed in Q4
so it is unlikely that they will be able to provide more buying opportunities from the sales positions that their investors are waiting for.
so where your gap price???

and let's say you meet the potential one of ICO that you have tried on their Beta platform during the ICO process and
the ICO offer price at $ 0.5 and the price entered the market at $ 2
then here you need to build a gap between $ 2 ~ $ 0.5
where the price drops and you have to sell it on price levels that still Profit.
if you close at $ 2 then you sell it at the beginning of the ICO into the market.

so now let to see TokenGo,
what do you think about this token
does it fit your investment trend or not,
because Token Go is targeting at the end of 2018 to complete

II quarter of 2018
- Release of the Alpha-version of the TokenGo platform
- Alpha Testing
III quarter of 2018
- Release of the Beta version of the TokenGo platform
- Beta Testing
IV quarter of 2018
- Official launch of the blockchain network, the web platform and the TokenGo

P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

both are good) you just need to correctly allocate your time and strength)
Indeed, both are reliable. Trading your coins and investing ypur money for other coins are the two best ways to gain high profit and have a bright future in cryptoworld.

AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:13:49 PM

In both cases there is an increased risk. But to my mind, investing is more profitable and takes less time. And trading requires more knowledge, experience and time.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:14:29 PM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

Trading will quickly provide benefits but, trading risk is very high and you can lose your capital. Better to choose the investment, because it is easier, wait bitcoin prices go up and you will benefit.

blackmagical

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:20:05 PM

Both of them are risk, but I recommend you should be trader. Most of invest sites are scam, and now, only few projects that can make profit in shortly time by invest.
But become a trader is not easy, you should study some lesson aboubt charts, skills and trick Smiley)))
Good luck for you
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:22:44 PM

Trading may have its own risk because the prices fluctuates timely and you do not know when the price will increase or decrease. The reason for trading is to earn more with what you have and with trading you can earn more or just lose the money you have. In investments, you need to make sure that the coin or company you will be investing at will be profitable after a long time.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:29:38 PM

Both of them are risk, but I recommend you should be trader. Most of invest sites are scam, and now, only few projects that can make profit in shortly time by invest.
But become a trader is not easy, you should study some lesson aboubt charts, skills and trick Smiley)))
Good luck for you
Become a trader exactly people must have a skill to analysis the chart choosing a good coin before trading is must to avoid the risk like scamming or value drop drastic. Not like investing people do not know whether the project they investing is promising or not.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
x xurtjati

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:51:44 PM

Both are so good why we have to trade in addition to getting the cash out we can buy the necessities the next day, why should we invest for the long term we must have savings to face the old age that continues.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:03:29 PM

Whenever it comes to trading or investing in cryptocurrency of bitcoin it has major cycle of relation between them. investing is morel likely to get better result out of it but due to certain behavior of cryptocurrency value increases or decreases rapidly. so investing in bitcoin can be unsure sometimes but at a same time it can be profitable and on the other hand when we trade with bitcoin we have less risk of losing massive value in short period . so judging all the criteria trading with them is much better. so bitcoin is the best for trade.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
ultraminer11

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:06:01 PM

Actually Investing, if you buy at the right time (buy the dip). It's hard to make consistent profit with inexperienced trader. There's a huge trap here that every crypto traders know but most can't avoid. Altcoins->BTC->USD.

I think it depends on your mind because both are risky.Trading  is the best way to earn more in a short time but need to know and expert on trading plartform.If You want to invest  your money any project first choise a good and real project and its future otherwise you lost your  money.So i think trading is better than invest so first learn trading and try to start demo trading for practically.
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:10:56 PM

Both are good & many people's say that thinks but I think trade is better because invest are risked & some site are scam, many trouble on invest. so, According to me Trade is better.
Yeah both are but according to my experience i think investing is better, especially investing in bitcoin. Because at bitcoin we can see the rise and fall of the price curve itself, so we'll know when to invest in buying stocks and when to sell stocks. While if we trade it can be profitable but on the other hand, we have to work alone by peddling merchandise, unlike our investments that can sit back while waiting for results
ultraminer11

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:13:13 PM

It is better to invest if you invest in your income and increase your profits. When it comes to trading it's just like you'll be in a hurry. The process is usually normal once you get the same amount. When investing, you have the opportunity to increase and grow the money you earn. The only problem with investing is that you spend a lot, but you're worth the money when you're here. Invest is better than trading. Smiley
Personally i believe the success rate in investing is very low, including trading and holding. Only 5% of people succeed. Knowledge, skills are essential. Manage your money well. Psychological factors, greed, careful very important. It is important not to lose money, not to lose money, which means you will have the opportunity to win.
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 04:26:00 PM

Obviously investment. Bitcoin is a profitable currency. Day by day the value is increasing. Once the value was only 6k$ now it's 12k$. So, if you invest the the profit will be more. Not only that if you invest more and more the range of profit will also be more. On the other hand I know that trading with Bitcoin is good but investment is more better than trading. If you want to trade with Bitcoin then I would definitely suggest you to make some investment with it.

Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:28:09 PM

If you feel to trade and want to earn in short but fast kind of earning, feel free to do so.
KullAxel

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:30:30 PM

It depends on your preference. They are both good but you should really know what you are doing because it is risky and you can loose a lot of money.  Investing is good but for a long term investment because it might take a while to make money on it. Trading is good too but as i said you must be really careful and know what you are doing.
Vin183~

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:44:07 PM

Both of them is ok for us. Bcos they can give us a big profit
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:48:43 PM

Both are good Buddy, cos both have a higher percentage of yielding profits. The contrast there may however be that trading may requires more capital than investment. Better still, your profits depends on much you can put even for the two options.
Its up to you what will you choose but both of them are good way to earn money and a lot of money. In addition to that, investing and trading are the best sources of income and bitcoin. However, in investing it will take more time than trading. Lastly, if you want to earn huge amount of you must go in trading.
crypto_sagor

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:52:51 PM

I think trading will be the best. Risks will be less, but you can invest if you know the right path.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   KWHCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ RENEWABLE ENERGY CRYPTOCURRENCY █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (https://kwhcoin.com/)
deklitt

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:53:53 PM

I think it depends on the skill and ability of individual users about the trading or investment that is the goal to run in business in bitcoin, because I think both can activities will be done maximally if we have the ability in that field.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:56:36 PM

It is better to invest if you invest in your income and increase your profits. When it comes to trading it's just like you'll be in a hurry. The process is usually normal once you get the same amount. When investing, you have the opportunity to increase and grow the money you earn. The only problem with investing is that you spend a lot, but you're worth the money when you're here. Invest is better than trading. Smiley
Personally i believe the success rate in investing is very low, including trading and holding. Only 5% of people succeed. Knowledge, skills are essential. Manage your money well. Psychological factors, greed, careful very important. It is important not to lose money, not to lose money, which means you will have the opportunity to win.
You are right to say that very few people succeed in investing and trading. Almost all people fail because of lack of experience, follow FOMO, fear of uncertainty. They do not manage their money, and in particular, they ignore all of the basics.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: