Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:06:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better Trade or Invest?  (Read 2797 times)
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:01:38 PM

This is highly dependent upon the risk one can handle and whether a person has TA and FA skill. For trading, one should be well aware of the news and rumors and also need to be well versed with charts and technical indicators. A long term investment in large cap coin is least risky option for a novice.
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:39:11 PM

This topic is in this thread for a long time, either of the two is good but if you have a big capital you should invest it on altcoins and hodl it for a long time or you can sell it when the time is ripe enough to get your target profit but be very wary because some of the altcoins are scams or just a pump and dump in the market.
rangerbiru

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:47:42 AM

i has been try both. Trade and Invest . Some coin i has been invest was endedwith scam hahaah thats why i now choose to trade. not much earn but atleast i can double my coins
Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:54:06 AM

traders or invest, there are some things to note one of them is your capital, if your capital allows to invest then better invest because it does not require so much energy or mind, we need only a definite investment project and based on the law. But if your capital is insufficient to invest then it is better used to trade, but you must really commit to trade, you must have strong mental and hard work. All that is just the same how we do it.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:56:54 AM

for a trader who is reliable, trading can generate profits with a fast time. but I'm not very good at trading, and I prefer to invest long-term. I don't want to lose my money by mistake while trading. actually between trading and investment, they are good, and you can make your choice. long-term investment, or become a trader.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
taiyob

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:41:17 PM

Trade or Invest Both are good.But at this moment, i don't have money for invest. So that, I am doing hard work for more money. If i earn more money, i will invest the money in coin market.If the price goes low then invest is better. I believe that we can really get a huge amount of profit if we invest for long term. If you invest long term consider it as your future savings.
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:59:32 PM

For me trading or investing in bitcoins are both good options to all bitcoin users since, these two would yield a better opportunities to gain a big income or interest in your  bitcoin. Although, both are still subject to unpredictable returns to any trading or investment, it is still advisable to take  risk in putting your bitcoin to either to trade or invest for it has a big opportunities that the value will increase in the future.
PonPonchik

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:06:59 PM

You need to invest in Bitcoin. Investing is easy if you are confident, and understand and are confident in your views.
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:23:42 PM

Trading and investing are both good but I personally prefer investment and I choose long time investment for bitcoin
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:12:33 PM

Well it totally depends upon you whether you have knowledge and skills for trading or have patience to invest and hold.Trading for a newbie would be hard and would possibly cause loss but investing is easier thing to do and might cause even bigger profit with less risk than trading.So if you have good knowledge,skills and experience by all means try to trading but if not try to stick with investing and do little bit trading for experience.
Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:31:16 PM

Well it totally depends upon you whether you have knowledge and skills for trading or have patience to invest and hold.Trading for a newbie would be hard and would possibly cause loss but investing is easier thing to do and might cause even bigger profit with less risk than trading.So if you have good knowledge,skills and experience by all means try to trading but if not try to stick with investing and do little bit trading for experience.
Maybe we can do both trading and investing for good, trying those profitable ways of gaining is really an advantage to us, because even if we cannot gain on the spot on both trading and investing feild. I believe that the experience will remain in our mind, and we all both know that experience is really the best teacher. We must do basis and learn from our mistakes for good.

CryptoNick23

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:37:49 PM

I think it's better to do business, but as it does not know the knowledge and experience it's better to make investments.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:00:44 AM

If you do not have any experience in trading, the best that you can do is invest in crypto currency for a long time. Do not try to trade, you will lose your money.
Crypto-mim

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:08:13 AM

You are a beginner and your fund level is limited. So, the best idea i think Trade. 1st you start any useful trade and then you reach fund slowly. When your fund limit is good, then you have to invest. This is the safest way, i think. Hope so you will benefit.  Smiley
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:13:40 AM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!
Because I dont have much in my wallet and I need money so often,I will go for trading rather than investing because investing takes a long long time while trading can be done short time,, but of course if you have much capital..both are profitable..
Ljanesanti

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:17:24 AM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!
Hey there. Investing is great as long as you know where to invest and it is better for beginner because trading need a lot of work and skill for you to earn a lot.

But if you really like the idea of trading you can start learning it step by step, first with the concept, then graphs. After that you can start trading two crypto assets be careful to pick one because most cheap token are being dump early and you'll end up wasting money.
Invest on known token and btc then trade it.

Happy investing/trading Smiley

jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:18:10 AM

If you do not have any experience in trading, the best that you can do is invest in crypto currency for a long time. Do not try to trade, you will lose your money.

If we dont understand about technical trading, its better to investing and hold for long time. Trading on cryptocurrency market need good analysis and good psychology because market have higg volatile
Qsinawan

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:20:29 AM

I think the investment is better than trade because long-term and bigger investment and longer investment income will increase.
Emjohn.

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:21:29 AM

Before investing or trading, you should have a knowledge or strategy like where or when to invest or trade. Try attending seminars or forums to increase your awareness. But I think trading is better than to invest.
Txslady

Activity: 244

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:27:47 AM

Invest in a long term should give profits. The reason people trade is to potentially gain even more. For example if your coin doubled in price then you double your money, but if you also doubled the number of coins you owned through trading, then you have 4 times the original investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: