Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:22:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better Trade or Invest?  (Read 2795 times)
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:33:51 AM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!
I still prefer investment programs rather than trade. because I'm not one a good trader. Investment will save time and make more money

Being an expert in trading needs more experience, so if you want to become a good trading don't be scared to try because trying can be our way to become an expert . Just put amount that you are afford to lose.
mmp95

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:42:21 AM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

The limited funds you've make you hesitate to accept ideas from your friends and you prefer to focus on one source of income alone (which obviously has resulted). I think you have made a wise decision and that is the best option, I understand how difficult it's to make a decision but that is what it must do even if it hurts a bit or it may have made your friend offended. Well, that's just a private matter but for the future there's nothing wrong if you try to accept the offer it might be good for you

There are certainly opportunities for partiality. Look at your consciousness and the doorway. Opportunities always belong to a few people. Bitcoin is a bull market. Wait until the bull market, it is time to send chips. The real opportunity of Bitcoin is not at present but at the time of the low tide in previous years. Including Bitcoin, where there is speculation value, hot money may enter the market, and your advance investment is a successful investment.
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:44:32 AM

every people has there own perspective, some might say trading is easier and some might say investing. What I can just suggest to you is choose what you want, then excel on it! Improve your knowledge so you can earn more on what you choose.

NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:53:59 AM

Investing is not as complicated as compared to trading. Investing is just a simple case of buying Bitcoin or Ethereum or any altcoin you wish to hodl for quite some time to let it grow in value. Everyone can do that, even newbies like you. You can actually start it anytime. I advise that you buy some Bitcoins and other major altcoins right now while the prices are still very cheap. Trading on the other hand requires some skills that you will have to learn if you want to be successful in it. So while you are waiting for your investments to grow, you may also start studying trading.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:55:39 AM

before choosing,you should learn first the meaning of INVESTING AND TRADING,because trading is part of investment too,if you want to make profit here you must be ready about the risk you might encounter along the way.the possibility of losing your capital but consider also the opportunity of gaining big amount.so read all of the advices in your thread and success will come to your path
tri lie

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:57:01 AM

For a beginner lets start with both of them, you trade and invest at the same time. Pick one or two coins that worth to invest, undervalued and has high prospect. Then pick another two coins to trade, you will learn more about the market and charts, just trade in small amount. You will get a lot of experience.
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:58:45 AM

Trading requires you to have experience and useful information to earn a profit every day. If you get the right information, you will get rich quick and make more money. Investing helps you avoid trading risks, but you spend too much time waiting for an ICO project to complete.

Arisgado

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:01:21 AM

Trade or Invest depends on your skill level. Quick money is probably easier to get through trading whereas for long-term investing is probably better, and also takes less time and energy. Better still, your profits depends on much you can put even for the two options but always remember don't put all your money in one place. But if you want a high return, then invest more on it then hold it for a longer period.
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:02:20 AM

A good trading investment to exchange of digital money.the investers should be trading economics customers earning on trading consignment.Investors generally ride out the downtrend of the market since they are in for the long term.They seek appreciation in their investment over years and decades while getting the benefits of dividends, interests and stock splits along the way.while in trading you frequently buy and sell stocks, commodities, currency pairs or other instruments,to invetment.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:03:10 AM

In my opinion, if you have money for capital then try both trading and investing. But the most important thing before starting any of this is that you have the knowledge on how it will work and you need to research for your own sake.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
dnvntt

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:04:03 AM

If you trade Virtual Currency  then  datafet.com have tool to feed data real-time to your favorite software like Amibroker, Metastock or MT4, for more info visit  http://www.datafet.com
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:08:29 AM

It depends on your thinking if you have a large amount of money that you want to invest in somewhere then you can invest in this platform. You know that both have some advantages and disadvantages so you have to pick out the best option for you.
but for me, trading is the best platform for earning money within a short time if you can manage it properly. since it requires experience as well as a prediction so it's a little bit risky. on the other hand, Investment doesn't require any experience only have to know about the market and the demand of your desirable platform.  
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:10:04 AM

Since you have a limited funds then i think it is better if you do trading and since you are a new to it i also suggest to first do a lot of research about trading before you do involve yourself into it.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:10:43 AM

In my opinion, if you have money for capital then try both trading and investing. But the most important thing before starting any of this is that you have the knowledge on how it will work and you need to research for your own sake.
I agree with you. Trading and investing are such a good ways to gain profit in cryptocurrency world; if you have enough money to do btoh; it would be a good opportunity to have a good outcome.
alexros20

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:38:40 AM

Investing, on the other hand, does not have those hard-and-fast rules. A lot depends on your preferences. Say, you want to buy two stocks, it doesn’t matter how much you start out with, but you need to be careful about commissions, especially with small trading volume.
luigidosado

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:41:32 AM

Choosing what's best between the two is  very subjective. Its all about which one delivers more profit and which is more convenient for you. Although both trading and investment is a good source of earnings it will still depends on what suits you better between the two. Trading requires much of your time, selling and buying asset within the day, that's why it requires a lot of monitoring of your coin's price. Investment is more of a long term thing. Long term meaning months and years. It does not really require too much time compared to trading. Choosing between the two still depends on your interest.

mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:46:54 AM

Both are good but I will prefer to trade because it gives us huge profit especially if the coins we are trading hits in the market. Aside form that advantage is that in trading we can manage our own money so we cannot say we are scammed. We can also do whatever we cant to our money if we want to withdraw it then we can anytime.
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:51:07 AM

I prefer trading because I think trading is simpler than investing. When trading I do not dream much and do not push myself have to wait until the highest price. which is important to gain profit little by little

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
joan26

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:54:12 AM

Each style has its pros and cons..
In investing, you gradually build wealth, by creating and maintaining a portfolio (stocks, bonds, mutual funds etc.), while in trading you frequently buy and sell stocks, commodities, currency pairs or other instruments, to outperform ‘buy-and-hold investing’.
bakekang008

Activity: 171

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:00:40 AM

I'd rather go for trading because everyday you can earn more money but you need to learn more about trading so that you will not regret when you are lose your money.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: