Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:02:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better Trade or Invest?  (Read 2795 times)
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:03:05 AM

The decision to trade or invest depends on your plans.  Trading may suit you if you understand the basics of trading=, when to buy and when to sell and grow to do it. i however think investment is better depending on your goals. Investment especially long term gives you that opportunity to grow your finances and enable you get the most out of the seed money as value tends to increase overtime.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:40:17 AM

I suggest you to try to invest first because you are not too complicated and waste a lot of time to invest so to work offline can be maintained and can earn income every month.

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:06:30 AM

Picking what's best between the two is extremely subjective. Its about which one conveys more benefit and which is more helpful for you. Albeit both exchanging and venture is a decent wellspring of income it will in any case relies upon what suits you better between the two. Exchanging requires a lot of your opportunity, offering and purchasing resource inside the day, that is the reason it requires a considerable measure of checking of your coin's cost. Venture is even more a long haul thing. Long haul meaning months and years. It doesn't generally require excessively time contrasted with exchanging. Picking between the two still relies upon your advantage.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:16:27 AM

In my opinion, if you have money for capital then try both trading and investing. But the most important thing before starting any of this is that you have the knowledge on how it will work and you need to research for your own sake.
if you have great skills and big capital. why not try both? if you combine the two will certainly give you a big profit right? you just need to set up capital then look for the right investment for a certain period of time, then you can leave it and do trade. of course you should also have more knowledge about the crypto market if you want to start trading
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:25:37 PM

I'd like to say trade is more better than mining. Since there's scammers are now targeting bitcoins users they build their scam sites they advertise to attract your money. You can earn low with trade but you won't get scammed.Almost 98% of cloud mining sites are scams. So got with trade and accelerate your income.
PinkFong

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:20:01 AM

In cryptocurrency there are lots of ways on how to earn just like trading,  investing and etc.; but for me the trading is more profitable since it gives you a daily profit unlike others take too much time.
royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:24:17 AM

I think trading because when you buy the btc you also get big and can double it so I think trading because there are many has established a business for trading

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:59:38 AM

Trading is the best way to try, it's easier and better benefits, buy when down, sell when high and hold when down, selling when going to the moon!
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:44:07 AM

trading consumes more your time and energy than invest for some reliable project.
and most of the time it doesn't bring you more profit than other.
any when whole market goes down, you will need some trader skill to lower the loss.
I chose to invest, but still learning trader's skills

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:27:05 PM

trading consumes more your time and energy than invest for some reliable project.
and most of the time it doesn't bring you more profit than other.
any when whole market goes down, you will need some trader skill to lower the loss.
I chose to invest, but still learning trader's skills
I would say that we must learn about both of them, because in certain situation of the market trading suits more and in other conditions, holding suits. It all depends upon how are you dealing in the market and what is your target. Usually if the target is big, with less time than trading is the better option and if you have more time as well, than investing is better option. You can always have the option to mix up both of them to get good profits.
zakero

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:08:56 PM

Investing is better if you want a good return in the long term. But trading in the short term is a little bit riskier as the market tends to fluctuate a lot. You need to have a good knowledge of trading before you can make money out of it.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:14:16 PM

It is bettee to invest rather than to trade. Through investment your capital share may rise up and even double without knowing. For as long as you chose thw right investment too trust.
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:29:34 PM

It actually depends on the outcome that you are looking for. I believe both are good, Investing for long term and trading for short term or flowing. For investing, we are looking for years or even decades before you can actually see and have your returns. But since it took a long time most definitely the amount would be really big. But if you want to have some profits just for weeks or months, then trading is for you, take the opportunity to buy as many as you can when the price is low, hold it for some time, wait for the price to go up and sell your coins for a higher price. Once you gain your returns, do it again and it will be just a cycle.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
mankind server

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:33:53 PM

why not try both? if you lose some profit, you can use that wrong doings to correct your mistake. it has a bith hight percantage of profit, i guess you should take the risk and do both.
wireless1889

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:37:09 PM

Both has risks in it, but I think investing can be more risky and trading is less risky. Investing is a long term source of profit which means it can give you profit in a long period of time but a high one as well. Trading however can be a win trade or a loss in profit trade but this is for short term source of profit. If you ask me I'll pick Investing because doing this you will need just a little effort compared to trading which involves too much effort.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:54:50 PM

which is better trade or invest, well trading is a act or process of engaging in selling or buying a commodities while investing is an act or process of expending money and expecting profit in return, so it is both ways of  a generating income and also may experience a risk factor,so which is better,it depends on how much money or value you put in any of this option, but both have a risk involve, so it is advisable to make a necessary market analysis and research on these two options before coming up a decision.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:11:07 PM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

If your finance is limited, I can advise you three primary options. One is of course to wait and save up on your own. Second is to join small campaigns to save more money before you decide to invest or trade. And lastly, you can try small trades first until you are mature enough in this business. The things is, it's not about how much you earn, it's your growth that you should sustain so you can achieve more things in bitcoin.
nhoj25

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:16:03 PM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

Investing and trading are two very different methods of attempting to profit in the Crypto market. The goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding while Trading is for short period of time only. One of the greatest aspects of long-term investing is that it almost entirely removes your emotions from the equation. Less risk since you can avoid "panic buying and selling'.

A beginner should start by trading prominent coins. Currently, in 2018, we are referring to coins like Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) .After that, you’ll probably want to trade USD for crypto on an exchange like GDAX. Once you have done that, you could try trading BTC and ETH for other cryptocurrencies. Trading “crypto pairs” can be rewarding, but it is more complex and often more risky than just buying a single cryptocurrency as an investment.

SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:46:20 PM

Trading requrie high skills and knowledge about economy. Investing requrie balls and money and actually is better because you don't need anything and money working on you.
Draizzy. Aryan

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:55:35 PM

I think trade is better then invest. but I did both of sides.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: