Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:06:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better Trade or Invest?  (Read 2797 times)
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

I will divide them equally, invest and trade are 2 sources of income that can make me successful and rich, and the best thing in invest and trade is to be patient because at this time the price looks stagnant.

Hmmm but if you do a wrong move in trading/investing it can cause losing your money because this two are both risky but it can give you a huge profit for a short period of time. I must prefer to do trading than investing because trading can give you a nice profit in short time than investing that no assurance of good return.
qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:32:41 PM

I think trade is a better and more profitable thing than invest, my main reason is to trade because with trade I can get big profit and in a short time, while investment takes a long time.
It really depends on the person which is good for him/her. If you want quick profit in a short period of time, then you should choose to trade. However, if you want the possibility of gaining more profit, then you should consider investing. Although investing would take time before your profit to be gained, it will be much more than what you have initially invested.

rubyross

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:35:21 PM

For me you need to do both. So that you will not depend on the other. You will have option B if option A fails and will diversify and multiply your money at the same time.
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:35:27 PM

to trade you need great skills and knowledge and also always be present on the piece.
Those who have these possibilities can make big profits but others better invest and forget for a while to go see after some time.
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:43:36 PM

Invest in a long term should give profits. The reason people trade is to potentially gain even more. For example if your coin doubled in price then you double your money, but if you also doubled the number of coins you owned through trading, then you have 4 times the original investment.
Skizzewizzie

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

In this case, it depends on which you are more well informed about and which you know you can profit more from, trading is tricky and not an easy way to make money from cryptocurrencies but people still do it and people still make money from it so it works, you just have to do research and educate yourself on coins. While investments is much simpler, Buy low, sell high, repeat. Do research, decide for yourslef, because at the end of the day, it's your money and it's also your profits or losses as the case may be so the only person suitable to make that decision for you is no other person than yourself and not random strangers on the internet.
Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:23:01 PM

Investing is a risky process, not knowing how your coins would become in the future, but trading is more riskier for me. You have to study a lot to learn additional information about every coins emerging to get a wide pool of coins to trade with. Small mistake in buying can lead you to big losses when you are not careful.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
mhsingh

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:25:27 PM

Trade is secure,  its upto you when to put and when to take out the profit.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:27:04 PM

For me the best is trading because the most invest sites is scam and rarely you can find a trust invest site
I think trading is better than investing because in trading you can assure that you could gain huge amount of money and you money will come back in double or triple. On the other hand, trading and investing are the best way to earn much income but I prefer to trading than doing investing.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:32:50 PM

I will divide them equally, invest and trade are 2 sources of income that can make me successful and rich, and the best thing in invest and trade is to be patient because at this time the price looks stagnant.

Hmmm but if you do a wrong move in trading/investing it can cause losing your money because this two are both risky but it can give you a huge profit for a short period of time. I must prefer to do trading than investing because trading can give you a nice profit in short time than investing that no assurance of good return.
Trading and investing are like brothers and they are vice-versa either because the project or the coin you trade or invest in is sloppy you'll end up loosing in the end. However, trade and invest almost have the same logic ones need to consider or put into action before been successful.

tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:33:12 PM

I would recommend that you make a deal, for it is only fair to let you get more profits, and risk is small, as long as you buy when prices are low, prices when selling.

Investment takes time, 1-2 years is the time, the encryption money will happen a lot of things, this is irresistible.

Maybe your assets will double, maybe zero.
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:40:39 PM

I would recommend that you make a deal, for it is only fair to let you get more profits, and risk is small, as long as you buy when prices are low, prices when selling.

Investment takes time, 1-2 years is the time, the encryption money will happen a lot of things, this is irresistible.

Maybe your assets will double, maybe zero.

Investing and trading are two very different methods of attempting to profit in the financial market. Choosing between trading and investing really depends on your preference and your convenience because although they have the common concept, they are different in terms of how you use it. Investments extended to a longer period of time, longer meaning after months and years. This one is way to convenient than trading because you don't have to check on your assets from time to time. For trading if you want to earn for a short period of time. In trading you can buy and sell within a day as long as you reach your desired profit.
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:49:47 PM

I don't know which one is better but I recommended everyone I know to not play with trading because if they don't know it well they can loose. I am more into investing
putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:04:25 PM

BOTH are good. these are just some best way strategies to earn income in bitcoin. When you go trading then you will have to invest time as well and in the long run you will have bigger profits. same as in investing, you invest time and observe as to when is the perfect time for investment.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
artemyudin1994@yandex.ru

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:55:11 PM

Invistations and trades, this is a good income, but for this you need to have a good amount in the feed. Since if you spend the last savings, there will not be anything to live on. Everyone says - invest free money, not your last money.
kukuli

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:28:43 AM

It depends approaching your preference. They are both terrific but you should in fact know what you are conduct yourself because it is dangerous and you can loose a lot of money.  Investing is supreme but for a long term investment because it might recognize a even though to make child support re it. Trading is pleasurable too but as i said you must be in fact cautious and know what you are play in.
septyadf1

Activity: 110
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:47:06 AM

I prefer investment. because until now I still invest in bitcoin and I already feel it myself invest in bitcoin proved to be quite profitable
If you're an investor you shouldn't care about the short time price fluctuations. What you care about is that the roadmap of the project is being implemented and user base is growing. Otherwise you're a trader. And then again if you're a trader you better know what you're doing.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:55:55 AM

if you are new , best thing is invest not go for trading. for trading at least you have to be 6 months experience in cryptos behaving. Best thing is to invest solid projects like PRL,ETH,HAT,BTC etc. gradually you can get confidence of the markets. then you go for trading.

But i have to say, trading is always risk

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
fahad.khan

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:00:30 AM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!
It is actually a good time to invest but if you trade after investing, its always a profiting thing to do. You You can sell a coin at x price and than put a limit order for the same coin at a lower price, therefore increasing the number of units of that coin. That way you have actually invested in that coin but also growing it via trading. Its an efficient and experienced method.
BOOYAH787

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:09:46 AM

I like investing in stocks and crypto.  I think traading is like gambling lol.  To risky
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: